[2022.12.27] Contest “The New Year greeting card - 2023”

• Administrators

image.png

Dear friends!

Ice witchcraft of Gryla will not spoil the holiday mood, if each of you shares a piece of your New Year’s creativity! We are hurry to announce that “The New Year greeting card - 2023” contest is open! 

There are no restrictions on how to create a greeting card: it can be a drawing with pencils or in a graphics editor, a plasticine sculpture or a collage of magazine clippings - in general, do whatever your heart desires! And remember, the more imagination you show, the more chances to win!

In your works you can use any attributes of the World Creation holiday: screenshots of the Snow Boundary locations, characters, costumes, and everything that comes to your mind (within proprieties, please).

Create a topic in THIS section of the forum with the name "[Your character’s name] - [game server]" and add your greeting card to it, which will have:

- New Year greeting;

- logo/inscription "Warspear Online".

Your work must not violate the rules established by the forum. This means that it cannot contain:

Obscene expressions, even in a veiled form;

Discussions of political and national topics;

Descriptions or demonstrations of acts of a sexual nature;

Insulting non-fictional characters (players or other people);

Using other people's and downloaded works from the Internet.

Also, do not forget the main rule: one participant - one work.

Prize Description:

Gold winners100 Winter Kingdom Cache + 30 Legendary Chest of the White Wanderer + unique Gold Forum Badge;

Silver medalists: 50 Winter Kingdom Cache + 20 Legendary Chest of the White Wanderer + unique Silver Forum Badge;

Bronze medalists: 30 Winter Kingdom Cache + 10 Legendary Chest of the White Wanderer + unique Bronze Forum Badge.

The works are accepted until January 11 inclusive. After that, within a week, until January 19, the jury will determine the winners and we will publish the results.

We wish you a holiday and creative mood!

AIGRIND

• Dr Strange changed the title to [2022.12.27] Contest “The New Year greeting card - 2023”
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2022 at 12:38 PM, Dr Strange said:

image.png

Dear friends!

Ice witchcraft of Gryla will not spoil the holiday mood, if each of you shares a piece of your New Year’s creativity! We are hurry to announce that “The New Year greeting card - 2023” contest is open! 

There are no restrictions on how to create a greeting card: it can be a drawing with pencils or in a graphics editor, a plasticine sculpture or a collage of magazine clippings - in general, do whatever your heart desires! And remember, the more imagination you show, the more chances to win!

In your works you can use any attributes of the World Creation holiday: screenshots of the Snow Boundary locations, characters, costumes, and everything that comes to your mind (within proprieties, please).

Create a topic in THIS section of the forum with the name "[Your character’s name] - [game server]" and add your greeting card to it, which will have:

- New Year greeting;

- logo/inscription "Warspear Online".

Your work must not violate the rules established by the forum. This means that it cannot contain:

Obscene expressions, even in a veiled form;

Discussions of political and national topics;

Descriptions or demonstrations of acts of a sexual nature;

Insulting non-fictional characters (players or other people);

Using other people's and downloaded works from the Internet.

Also, do not forget the main rule: one participant - one work.

Prize Description:

Gold winners100 Winter Kingdom Cache + 30 Legendary Chest of the White Wanderer + unique Gold Forum Badge;

Silver medalists: 50 Winter Kingdom Cache + 20 Legendary Chest of the White Wanderer + unique Silver Forum Badge;

Bronze medalists: 30 Winter Kingdom Cache + 10 Legendary Chest of the White Wanderer + unique Bronze Forum Badge.

The works are accepted until January 11 inclusive. After that, within a week, until January 19, the jury will determine the winners and we will publish the results.

We wish you a holiday and creative mood!

AIGRIND

Happy new year to all and best of luck to all. :) My college gave me an essay project, but I don't have a lot of time to do it, so I'm looking for an online writing service. As I'm looking, I came across the website https://letsgradeit.com/review/classyessay/ which helps me locate the finest website to finish my essay assignment quickly.

Happy new year to all and best of luck to all. :)

Edited by JoshuaWestley