Dear rogue,...

Exsodus

Pls,you have a skill called gouge that can be extreamly usefull in arena,for the godsake use it.I saw lots and lots people play rogue and always rush like a dump,then got hamstring and died.Dont say elf got good skill or rant but its actually you who dont know how to use your skill.

Ohh and another thing,pls dont attack the tank first but the healer,the support class.You are a damager,I count on you to kill the healer and the support so pls kill them first.Thanks  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Pls,you have a skill called gouge that can be extreamly usefull in arena,for the godsake use it.I saw lots and lots people play rogue and always rush like a dump,then got hamstring and died.Dont say elf got good skill or rant but its actually you who dont know how to use your skill.

Ohh and another thing,pls dont attack the tank first but the healer,the support class.You are a damager,I count on you to kill the healer and the support so pls kill them first.Thanks  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

lol i thought ive never hear this from mc. last time on 3x3 i fought with 3x rogue, my partners are druid n pally. im heading out first n the druid healed me, im using rush n got 1 unstealthed rogue then i hamed him but the other rogue helped his friend by beating me up but you know my hp always up then 1 rogue tried to kill the druid but thanks to the pally that rogue got 2 vs 1 n died, i killed 1 rogue with my combo then the last rogue got 3 vs 1. the question is why they rarely use gouge and why tank first?. but its a different story if i met aoa or buud's team, they're good n strong.

I Play all faction just different server.Yeah I got rogue lvl 5 gouge and in 5v5 I always gouge the bd or pally if they are any of them.Its really usefull.At the start we already got 5v4 situation for few seconds to kill 1-2 enemy.But when I am on shaman and go arena,most rogue just stealth and rush.What is worst is they are attacking bd with their shield on  :facepalm: Got hamstring and dead with just 400-500 damage dealt :facepalm:

about gouge this skill sometime work sometime not, especially on another case all elves have anti rogue "stealth" if elf got them they can stunt rogue and kill the supports, remember elves have more and longer stunt skills.

i agreed many rogues (i think not only rogues but MCs) still attacking BD and Pala at the first. for me the first i will attack is ranger/healer > mage > bd/pala

LVL 18+ arena

I prefer druid>priest>mage>ranger>pala>bd

Bd is just insane,can be harder than shield pala and I prefer pala because they can heal,if it end with only you and pala it will be pain in the ass.

Before you go 5v5,I recomend you to read this

the part i hate when ima using gauge is when retard hit it and make it dissapear, and dnt forget 1 thing , all elfs got skill to break stealth and using gauge need to be very close with enemy, i think thats why many rogue not using this skill, they wont got stealth break and got gangbang alone.

the part i hate when ima using gauge is when retard hit it and make it dissapear, and dnt forget 1 thing , all elfs got skill to break stealth and using gauge need to be very close with enemy, i think thats why many rogue not using this skill, they wont got stealth break and got gangbang alone.

and all mc besides rogue can also break stealth. priest cant break stealth :facepalm:.

LVL 18+ arena

I prefer druid>priest>mage>ranger>pala>bd

Bd is just insane,can be harder than shield pala and I prefer pala because they can heal,if it end with only you and pala it will be pain in the ass.

Before you go 5v5,I recomend you to read this

i preferred ranger first, because this class is really high damager leave them alive in 5 seconds and you died.

the tutorial is great but i know what im doing i always play in 5v5 :P at level 20 i were 6th place with random party now im level 22 not often to arena.

imho, what MC need to do in arena is support stunt the enemies tank and all hit 1 target to ranger/healer

Yes I am seeing this situation when I'm playing my Necro. Damm rogues jumping in the middle of elf circle. As if they can 1 hit KO the enemy and thinking there would be always a healer to assist them. :facepalm:  Then they will shout at world chat: arena lvl20 full of Noobs.  :facepalm:

Damm you rogues !  >:D

dear another noob mcs: if we use that skill in arena on.  bd/pala/depends on enemy setup

dont hit the one whos in stun :bad:

the part i hate when ima using gauge is when retard hit it and make it dissapear,

Pls,you have a skill called gouge that can be extreamly usefull in arena,for the godsake use it.I saw lots and lots people play rogue and always rush like a dump,then got hamstring and died.

The exact problem i have with my random rogue partners. Well can't do anything about mentally challenged people.

Those rogues are just pushing random buttons(well most of them). We can't blame them for acting in arena like that, it's an incurable disease.

I'd like to term that "RDS" (Rogues' Deficiency Syndrome) :rofl: :wacko:

• 6 months later...

I remember this fun fight with my rogue and my party with 4 Locks(warlocks) versus 3 rangers and 2 priest...

When there is no paladin,mages,druid and bds I always rush my rogue into a ranger's trap when they're not in hostile range, then stealth. The fun thing was I forgot the new skill update for rangers, the explosive trap. Instead, I step on that shit then explodes on my face, well the next thing I saw was the revive and close button because beautiful arrows came flying to me. Anyway we ended up winning because my 4 lockmates appreciates my accidental sacrifice.

Lesson learned: Rogues can be tank (sometimes).

• 1 month later...

The reason why most rogues don't use gouge is either they have shaman in party, where he would use "Earthquake" and gouge is useless, or they fear that the enemy might break their stealth and they won't have stealth damage. I prefer using gouge to avoid 2 v 1 situation, also many rogues use gouge for using stealth

using gouge is useless nowadays unless its higher than 3. In pvp it works well also with 1, but in arena ur enemy´s partner(s) could guess your place cos of stun must do next of enemy., whats bad vs paladins, wlocks, druid's (etc..) expert skills. however with 20 lvl rogue with stun 5/5 op, then gouge is worth of use in everything xd

Edited by Xmasteer

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't read all what you wrote but as I see it you complain about noob rouges jump in middle of elf and ask them to use gouge

gouge suck at arena only useful when pt don't use aoe skills or you stalk someone at the corner

it's the 2nd worst stun after mage chain

Rouge always go for healers but how and all they do is stun and they all have uncovering skills expect priest