sithlords kissing the floor

Kakoka

today i killed sithlords on 5x5 with some players (not strong,popular) :facepalm::facepalm:  and that to see that sithlords is arena 5x5

see pics

want a proof ?    let sithlords write that we beated them here in that topic    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

108686_.jpg

108687_.jpg

Actually in that match weed had to tend to his daughter and Absalom was afk at work. It was 3v5 but that's cute. Only party that gave us trouble was Zeus's party. I'm glad you are obsessed with sithlords and get lucky and win a 3 v 5 match where you all run back and heal. This is actually kind of sad you had to make a forum post about this. Look at my arena rating weekly for more info, we are very strong and smart in 5v5, same as the mercs. Good luck in tourney Zeus.

Absalom was also in the party. We have the same arena record and have been in all ques, with slow demand at 23 sometimes get AFK.  Every time I am on my elf when anyone kills member from our guild and or in arena its like the only thing they talk about.  This kind of makes me mad because we are destroying a lot of.teams lately and the one Time its 3 on 5, yes weed and absa did show up at the end to make it 2 on 5 after we died. Just bad luck  sometimes things are bad played, I just don't get how a  +6 elf makes a forum post about this to feel better. Please enlighten me.

To be honest, Sithlords make hard parties in arena (I've won once vs them when Absalom was afk) because they work well together whereas us random elves attack different people and don't heal eachother  :facepalm:  Anyway one win vs them doesn't deserve a forum topic :wacko:

To be honest, Sithlords make hard parties in arena (I've won once vs them when Absalom was afk) because they work well together whereas us random elves attack different people and don't heal eachother  :facepalm:  Anyway one win vs them doesn't deserve a forum topic :wacko:

nO IT DESERVE to see that sithlords  :wacko: :wacko:

Actually in that match weed had to tend to his daughter and Absalom was afk at work. It was 3v5 but that's cute. Only party that gave us trouble was Zeus's party. I'm glad you are obsessed with sithlords and get lucky and win a 3 v 5 match where you all run back and heal. This is actually kind of sad you had to make a forum post about this. Look at my arena rating weekly for more info, we are very strong and smart in 5v5, same as the mercs. Good luck in tourney Zeus.

he was afk absalom and weed ? so how they damaged and iuvweed maked the 2nd highest dmg ?

he was afk absalom and weed ? so how they damaged and iuvweed maked the 2nd highest dmg ?

you beat us 3 on 5, not to mention the server had intense lag. This party is full +10 and has done 1000's of arenas. After we died he and abs returned to phone and damaged some of you.  We actually almost won 3 v 5. Even if an afk person returns when everyones dead its possible to do damage (believe it or not) however it is very disrespectful and classless to post a topic about 1 lucky win. Zanthius is 100% right. This is like a 12 year old bragging. 

sithlords has beat you many times , then once u beat sith over something dumb you cream your pants and go crazy on forums  :crazy: ... lol get over it sithlords beats u everyday  :facepalm:

Lol pathetic lil elves..i don't think you realize how weak this post makes you look  ;)..its ok though I understand, it must be exciting for you guys  ;D see ya in arena  :drinks:

The objective is we almost beat you 3 on 5, after we died then absa and weed came into play. Stuff happens. Not worth making a forum rant about. We got beat today twice too, once on random teleport map, once with an afk and bad play. Is it the end of the world? No, very sad that a post was made about 1 arena loss. This is a  game. Find some better hobbies to do or something kid. People cant win 100% of the time, I am glad we are famous.