account recovery.Question solved

Freakstone

Dear support team,

I had seen a ticket and got the replied"you account had been restored"."Your new id ................ and password................. You have been given a temporary ban of 2 weeks.After the end of the period,your account will be unblocked " I opened my account..Bump ,VANISH no characters 

I am very disappointed with the support team because i hoped that your account will be restored.This is the first thing.

I had replied to the mail ,you blaming me for "ACCOUNT SELLING/TRADING ..EULA RULE  VIOLATION" I asked for a human answer,not a computer generated mail.I replied 2 times to that mail(in the same thread,not causing any spamming).

My ticket number is :0468cdecd62f0dc

Please acknowledge it(for god's sake)

with no characters.

I had 5 characters.Mainly i regret Freakstone was lost.

And what do u propose i do now?

ehm, maybe they were deleted by the player, who gained access (somehow) to your account?

What can be done about it? Nothing, actually, just be careful in the future.

hmmm, agreed nothing can be done..i hoped that it could still be recovered cuz i saw you posting"pls send a ticket to the support.we will see what we can do"

Another thing,you could have still replied to my message . that was almost 2weeks ago.

i suppose there is no way you can figure out who took the account.(if u can,pls :blush: )