Not Really Sure Where To Go From Here...

Apocrypha

Hi All My Name Is Luke, And I've Been Playing My Paladin For About 8 Months Now. Im Lvl 17, And Not Really Sure Where To Go From Here, I Want To Start Norlant Swamps Quest, But Still Feel Too Weak. I've Stacked All The Resilience I Can, So Im Including Pics Of My Equip And My Quests. Thanks For Your Time, Any Input Is Appreciated

108527_.png

108528_.png

108529_.png

and heres my quest. i mean i know i should amp everything to +8(ill get there eventually) but i mean what to do in the meantime? exp pot+ dailys forever? i want to be an asset, to help tank on big quests etc, but i need some advice. sorry about all the pics too, but thanks again.

108539_.png

Hello,

I have checked all of your equipments and they seem good for a level 17. Your first goal should be to level up as much as you can. You can buy some "Elixir of Knowledge" to make it faster. Then you can start setting some good equipment to your character. The key is to level up. Thats it. You can use "search" and find some more information.

thank you very much yoda. im still in disbelief, i finally found a party to complete the six shadows quest, so alot more quests have opened up for me, and i still do the daily quests with elixir of knowledge. thanks for your response, i will continue to lvl up my pally!

nice  :good:

Quick info if you don't already know: Resillience is only good for player vs player (pvp). It doesn't work as a defense against bosses and mobs. And unfortunately bosses and mobs become stronger/more aggressive as you progress on, so you should think about increasing your physical and magic defenses with either a different set of gear, high amped arena gear or defense enchantments. Depending on what you prefer.

Have fun embracing the paladin way @}-  :spiteful:

a little bit tip from me, if you use DD set or DD mix /you have sets of armor specially for hunt., stack at least 5% ressilience to evade any critical attack received from mobs/bosses(lv5-18).

thanks for the info and tips guys as i said im a bit new to warspear even though ive been playing for a couple months, what is DD set? im assuming a set like heroic endurance or berengars guard etc... Basically, my goal for my paladin is to be able to assist in high lvl power questing for rare drops, not too concerned about pvp(atleast not yet ^_^), mainly questing. i was told to stack resilience so i dont die by MC while trying to quest, but now since i've fully stacked resilience, it seems like mobs are spanking me pretty hard. im now lvl 19, i do daily's every day with the knowledge pot, so ill be lvl 20 in two more days ^^ to advance, i have to do the yellow quest line in norlant swamps, but i die so often in swamps that im going broke repairing my equip :) Any suggested gear sets for helping my pally become a tank? i know there isnt one end all be all setup, but if somebody has the time to outline different setups i would greatly appreciated. i've tried to glean this information from past topics, but i swear sometimes reading topics seems like greek to me, i cant understand alot of the shorthand =P also, another quick question: i've read alot about Harad's Banner, then read that it's been nerfed. is it still a viable skill in Player vs Mobs? also, is the damage based off of your +magic damage? thanks, sorry for the tedious questions, i hope i have not offended or irritated anybody by my n00bish questions. thanks again for all of your time! :good:

Hello,

I have checked all of your equipments and they seem good for a level 17. Your first goal should be to level up as much as you can. You can buy some "Elixir of Knowledge" to make it faster. Then you can start setting some good equipment to your character. The key is to level up. Thats it. You can use "search" and find some more information.

yes you right  your equipments is good for lvl 17 pala  :clapping: :clapping:

and if you magic def use dd or if you want def use brave waroirs equipments and axes from arena shop or you can mix  :give_rose: :give_rose:

This is the best topic i found about Divine Defence(DD), Heroic Endurance (HE) and Arena gears. It also has a bit about Killer Whisper(KW) gear which might also interest you.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=102969.0

2h spear (with magich in it), arena belt,arena gloves,rings with dodge or acc magich,cloak with magich dodge, amulet with magich hp,cc boots dodge hp,dd armour dd helmet (or kw armour kw helm). P.s I dont have paladin, and its only what i would use if i had a paladin.For tank set try to get items with block stat in it.Also use parry on cloak, speed only on boots.