make priests and necros able to fight for themselves

vaginadare

You may all have ur own personal opinions saying: OH YEH. I. SOLOED 5 RANGERS WITH MY NECRO. BUT I DONT CARE.

THESE 2 CLASSES ARE JUST SLAVES.

with recent killing elf's on my friends priest full +8 I've seen how weak they are when it just comes to casually hunting elf's for themselves. It's very hard to kill someone alone compared to druids shamans etc. These classes need skills that can help them fend off enemies.

BECAUSE BELIVE IT OR NOT. THERES ALWAYS GONNA BE A TIME WHERE YOU DONT HAVE OTHER PLAYERS TO BACK YOU UP AND UR JUST BY URSELF. these classes die so fast its nt even funny. Give them better skills.

Ty

Necro strong at 1x1, nigthmare good stun, but may your heal need a change, to use just mana when the necro cast it on him self (Lose hp to gain hp '-'?). About priest, he really need something to help in x1, unlike necro, your "stun"(Armistice) let the enemy use skills like heal or run normally Priest ducking good at support, but poor at pvp, I have a friend priest (+8 and almost full greatcharm), and he lose almost  all times against others healers with less amplification. Compared with others healers priest noob in pvp.

oh my, 5 rangers at you! even my bd died easily. no one can stand 5vs1 :bad: . they are meant to become support and the best strategy in arena is to kill support class first. you cant blame something like this to happen. :facepalm: . support class is the most dangerous class if you dont kill him first.

oh my, 5 rangers at you! even my bd died easily. no one can stand 5vs1 :bad: . they are meant to become support and the best strategy in arena is to kill support class first. you cant blame something like this to happen. :facepalm: . support class is the most dangerous class if you dont kill him first.

on the contrary.

Are not shamans and druid support classes too?

and yes, basically no one can survive a 5v1 but with these classes, you know your dead.

out of all these classes, necro has the highest damage bar? yet it is not even represented in the game :facepalm:

priest is the most support class out of all of them whilst necro has the highest damage rating? yet the class gets cooked like a packet of 10seccond noodles(or some other food, IDC).

the f u c k, is fatefull connections for when the classes is rated more in damage than all of them?

108567_.png

108568_.png

108569_.png

108570_.png

I sorta agree. I smoke necromancers with my bd so easy. Makes me laugh alot  :rofl:

Prolly why they are the least most played classes.

ORLY

Mages ;D So rare O:-)

I dont have any problem defending myself.IMO necro is the most complicated to build as well as to play.If you know how to use it,necro is very deadly ;)

Wise words

If you want to complain,complain about banner not Druids or Priests :crazy:

i dont recall him complaining about druids :nea: .

and lol, i dont mind banner now. its practically useless with alot of people around it :D

Necro have noob skills

correct.

hes right, priests and necros cannot hunt/fight for em themselves. comming from a full+9/10 necro here ;)(well, its not as easy as shamans,druids,warlocks,mages etc)