Extra physical damage n stuns aoe unlimited by auto hits. Need fix

vegeta

As the rebalance is nearby I wud like to bring in the eye of developers a skill which helps the seeker to get extra damage in 1 yard aoe with eVry aoe hit while the skill is on. 

This extra damage from the skill while the seeker hits the aoe area in turn also can stun the area around him if the seeker has high percentage of stun + speed . As we know seekers can get 70% speed as well as use dagger this skill can be alot broken in GvGs Map 2 wars and other group fights .

It resembles the stun like the old mage skill which was later fixed . 

I hope developers will fix this in the coming rebalance as it's still here to be done .below is a video how broken it can be . And no class in legion auto hit n stun a group like this 

@Nolan @Holmes @Hedfuc

IMG-20221215-WA0066.jpg

Edited by vegeta

41 minutes ago, vegeta said:

As the rebalance is nearby I wud like to bring in the eye of developers a skill which helps the seeker to get extra damage in 1 yard aoe with eVry aoe hit while the skill is on. 

This extra damage from the skill while the seeker hits the aoe area in turn also can stun the area around him if the seeker has high percentage of stun + speed . As we know seekers can get 70% speed as well as use dagger this skill can be alot broken in GvGs Map 2 wars and other group fights .

It resembles the stun like the old mage skill which was later fixed . 

I hope developers will fix this in the coming rebalance as it's still here to be done .below is a video how broken it can be . And no class in legion auto hit n stun a group like this 

@Nolan @Holmes @Hedfuc

IMG-20221215-WA0066.jpg

Seeker already got destroyed and you want another nerf? 

At this point we can just ask for the class to be deleted xDD

The aoe was already nerfed and it's the bare minimum to actually have an area dmg that helps you on pve

For pvp you will never reach 70% if not buffed from priest and booked as hell, you can add a limit to the players affected by the skill yeah.

And still in big fights I can never even land an attack on mcs because perma stun or silenced so how can seekers do this combo in big fights ?

In the end nerfing this skill even more will just be : " delete seek make bd or ranger "

i dint ask for the aoe damage to be nerfed bro .i only said bout the stun . It's the same as old mage stun . Damage is fine but aoe stun with dagger n auto hits is much fast. I myself found it out cos 2 seekers were using it to block n kill legions players at halowen dg door . Out = full stun by auto hits till dead 

And it's not combo just 1 2 skill press + auto attack only . I can post the video from the seeker side if needed

18 minutes ago, SaltyCoffe said:

Seeker already got destroyed and you want another nerf? 

At this point we can just ask for the class to be deleted xDD

The aoe was already nerfed and it's the bare minimum to actually have an area dmg that helps you on pve

For pvp you will never reach 70% if not buffed from priest and booked as hell, you can add a limit to the players affected by the skill yeah.

And still in big fights I can never even land an attack on mcs because perma stun or silenced so how can seekers do this combo in big fights ?

In the end nerfing this skill even more will just be : " delete seek make bd or ranger "

Edited by vegeta

I honestly don't think the way the seeker uses this "stun" status in this skill is a problem.

for me the real problem is in the "stun" status, it is a status that in every class is broken, when collected in large amounts.

I would like to see a nerf to this stat, like adding an activation cap every X seconds. "The Stun effect cannot be activated more than 1x every 4s" for example.

23 minutes ago, vegeta said:

i dint ask for the aoe damage to be nerfed bro .i only said bout the stun . It's the same as old mage stun . Damage is fine but aoe stun with dagger n auto hits is much fast. I myself found it out cos 2 seekers were using it to block n kill legions players at halowen dg door . Out = full stun by auto hits till dead 

And it's not combo just 1 2 skill press + auto attack only . I can post the video from the seeker side if needed

Ok I understand what you mean but as you said you saw people doing it out of dg 32 where people exit and don't know what is happening, so of course they can perma stun

Still I can't imagine this situation in big gvg fights