make more of an effort to generate wars in the game

TheQuestion

like ive seen in so many threads, no one seems to find wars fun anymore either cus only a few people participate or just do it for the sake of finishing cl. the game is called Warspear is it not? since your not really open to the idea of allowing 1v1 pvp in gameplay, you could atleast make more of an effort to start wars with opposing factions to bring back that fighting spirit everyone had. it will also give us the chance to test out our new skills that are made for wars whilst people just complain about it(fateful connections). some ways to do this could be to:

add quests that require going into the enemies territory to acomplish it. yes you have already implemented blood of dinalt's knights but no one does it because you only give us a small amount of crimson corundum, which doesnt even make the quest worth it.

POSSIBLE QUESTS:

Quest(name)- invade the opposite sides town 1, kill 300+ enemies, and kill the leaders of that town. REWARD: 300 crimson corundum

Quest(name)- kill enemies of the 14th level or lower. Reward 50 crimson corundum

Biggest Quest: kill 50 enemies, invade all towns(t1,t2,t3,t4,t5) and kill all npcs. Reward: 700 crimson corundums

poeple may get annoyed with the 2nd one so why not just make the quest show maybe 1 per 2 weeks?

ALSO: since these quests are pretty big. no parties will have to be required to complete them, you just have to be in the same map as everyone else who has the quest to complete it.( forces participation if you want the big rewards !)

ALERTS

If enemies are invading a town,killing a boss at your side etc, a world message can pop up saying: Attention- Elves/Mc's Are attacking(town name)

-- yeah yeah, this may cause problems for people who are tryna finish cl, but this quest can be added when they make secret passages/ways for people to finish cl

EVENTS

the gm can even just implement various ways to get people involved in a war such as:

a message pops on on world chat saying: First faction to invade elfs town one and kill their leader, gets 10k gold each + suprise chests(personal to prevent spam) + 100cc

----------------------------------------------------------------------

CRIMSON CORUNDUM PRICING

the prices for cc you may think to be  too much, and yeah they could be, but devs could just decrease the amount. i think its a good amount as they have started to roll out equipment/costumes etc that are in the 1000+ crimson corundum range. it will also force people to participate if they wana get stronger and look better!

Thats all i can think of for now.

thanks for reading! post your ideas below and i may add it.

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: MAY WARSPEAR LIVE UP TO ITS NAME! :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

First faction to invade elfs town one and kill their leader, gets 10k gold each + suprise chests(personal to prevent spam) + 100cc

totally disagree :facepalm: with this one .

other ideas are "okay typishhh" .needs balancing of cc[thats too much cc and they are supposed to be rare :facepalm:]

Agree on everything except cc values,

700cc is insane then people will stop participating in tourneys and keep making wars and Warspear will be F'd up because there will be 24×7 wars.

yeah, those values i wrote are a bit crazy i guess :D. anyway, devs/gms could always create more things that require alot of cc whcih then makes tourny usefulll i guess.

prob with making them lower(like 30cc) is that, no one will wana do the quests because the reward isnt satsfying.

for EG, blood of dinalts tnights, no one even bothers with that quest anymore.

anyway, the cc values can be lowered. im just craving wars :diablo:

If you want wars just gank alot. The only reason there's no wars is cuz ppl pvp.

even before pvp, wars used to be better than this. people have become selfish, and just like to stand in towns doing nothing. reckon this would help make the game more enjoyable and give its name its true meaning :).

just imagine it. mass wars........... heaps and heaps of mcs/fbs trying to conquer each others towns, devouring npcs and leaving nothing but bones and blood in their footoath :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: s. warspear used to be like this, but now it only happens very rarely :(

You have many high reward amount in your suggestions, anyways, good luck!

they are just dummy values. can easily be modified by the gms/devs. :) tho it would be good to keep it high(prolly not as high as mine :D) to encourage players to participate!

• 2 weeks later...