chat and transfer item beetwen mountain clan and firstborn

deoky

we want this game into a game the best in everything. There are some things that upset me the chat and transfer items or gold. Why can not fb and mc interconnected sorry my eng lang is bad :'(

Chatting between factions would be ok but nothing that I really miss.

BUT I do agree that warspear needs a better trade system. With all our expanding updates I relly think its time for a 'trade system' update. Warspear needs a 'action hall' od some sort and that couls also make buying items sold by other faction availiable. I also thibk I would push prices down when buyer can see all prices on server on the item they are looking for. People are trying to trade lv13 items for 10-30signs. And I agree lv13 items can be good, alot of them are even when you can have cc or arena gear, but their not worth that! A auction system would make it easy for new players to get an idea of pricess and inflation too.

Hm... yes some kind of interaction between MC and FB could be good. maybe not trading tho. cos I dont wanna make my enemy stronger... Better then to make it impossible for MC to get the bows as long as they cannot use 'em.

And yes to making a different trade/sell system.

Hm... yes some kind of interaction between MC and FB could be good. maybe not trading tho. cos I dont wanna make my enemy stronger... Better then to make it impossible for MC to get the bows as long as they cannot use 'em.

And yes to making a different trade/sell system.

i think we should be able to trade between mc and fb...

i have flamberge of abyss zealots and shield of abyss .....sry but honestly,why i can drop mc shit when i cant trade with them?

and yes,then i make my enemy stronger,but when i get a good price/trade item,i get stronger too....i think it is a winwin situation,when we are able to trade,everybody is free to choose if he gives an item to an enemy or not... :pardon:

i have flamberge of abyss zealots and shield of abyss .....sry but honestly,why i can drop mc shit when i cant trade with them?

and yes,then i make my enemy stronger,but when i get a good price/trade item,i get stronger too....i think it is a winwin situation,when we are able to trade,everybody is free to choose if he gives an item to an enemy or not...

100% agree  :good:

some days ago а developer gave an answer in а similar russian topic. I'm from mobile now, but as soon as i get to pc i'll try to translate and post here his answer

as I promised

It is really insulting to work hard and receive a thing absolutely useless for you or someone from your fraction. Probably, some users don't know about two fractions which are in working out. Only with their introduction two conflicting parties will be full alliances. Two fractions of one alliance will supplement each other effectively, thus won't be mirror reflection of the opposite side. It would be desirable to tell that introduction of fractions will correct "a problem of useless things" completely, but no. As you understand, they were created not for the decision of this problem, but nevertheless mention and bring the necessary elements.

It's only one of ways of the decision, but I won't name the remained two ways. I will tell only that in the near future the problem of "useless things" will change just vice versa. And players will start to search for those things, nobody needed...

***its a bot translation, edited by me)) not sure about details and meanings but still hope U got the idea

as I promised***its a bot translation, edited by me)) not sure about details and meanings but still hope U got the idea

thx for information

so in future "useless things" will be important  :yahoo:  so my flamberge and shield from abyss arent trash  :yahoo:  :D

thx for information

so in future "useless things" will be important  :yahoo:  so my flamberge and shield from abyss arent trash  :yahoo:  :D

Yeah, next update would be storm weather update, so you can use your shield to replace an umbrella  ;D

hmmnnnn... maybe in the coming updates they will put a shop on both factions wherein you can place the item you want to sell and you decide for the price, just like in tibia.... you can sell your stuff indirectly to both factions...

or new classes come who can use this things  :blush:

yeah that is also possible,  axe/two handed sword wielder for FB,  and bow user in MC...  what puzzles me if this happen is the job class they will take part on each clan... both clans already have tank, damage dealer, and healers...

and yes,then i make my enemy stronger,but when i get a good price/trade item,i get stronger too....i think it is a winwin situation,when we are able to trade,everybody is free to choose if he gives an item to an enemy or not... :pardon:

100% agree. I also have noob 2 handaxe and shield from Chief.. Better make fb can trade with mc,. :facepalm:

I just hope Warspear will still be alive by the time they add new faction/class  :lol:  If they continue making this a Online Supermarket then I'm sure that's gonna happen  :tease:

don't you guys think to make trade house?

I'm sure it's will be helpful. So ppl doesn't need to : ''......... Sell pm me'' . Something like that

Agree. when we put the desire item in the trade house, we just have to wait for the traded items or gold deliver in our ingame mailbox.. seems handy.