Connection with the Server has been lost(Windows client)

Oracles

What the F is this? Windows are having a problem?? I thought theres just a problem last night when i was farming then i got disconnected from the game. I tried to reconnect a couple of times last night and i keep getting same message. Im sleepy so i went to sleep hoping that when i wake up, everything will be back to normal. But now, Im getting the same message. What is happening? My connection is doing fine. I can download, I can browse, I can stream. Everything I can do with my connection is doing SUPER FINE! But only warspear is not working? Lmao! Im not sure what am I doing here coz im sure this post will be ignored just like the other threads outside but, its better than nothing.  :facepalm::facepalm:

108440_.png

Same problem today... but now as change to "INSTALLED GAME VERSION IS OUTDATE UPDATE IT NOW?".................................................................................. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

can you upload your installer to somewhere please? devs uploaded old client (4.2 instead of 4.2.2) on their website.  :facepalm:

huh? I re-downloaded the client thru website too and i got 4.2.2 from it.