Who best at labyrinth?

Daniloo

It used to be Mountain Clans but now we die at 2nd or 3rd boss like noob  :facepalm:  Elves make it to Anax killing mob with they machine gun ( Rangers ) ranger army with blessing = all mobs dead = no one gets attacked = no one dies, I think you get it  :tease:

i dont like this facts but ranged class of firstborn have posed a great advantage for their race  ;D moreover this historical issue constantly create an whiner within MC once in a while, maybe im one of those MC whiner too, but i know im not alone  :dirol: .

elfs cant rush, mc can rush,but when they rush too often they die.like merc said.

and now 3. elfs boss harder then mc 3. boss

3 - 4 good shamans can do it. but at elfs 3.? no chance. thx mc forum cryer (even if u were hunting chief more often then we  :rofl: )

but now many mc AND elf are too lazy do lab...and so many ppl quit  :( ... lab sucks at the moment  :nea:

and now 3. elfs boss harder then mc 3. boss

3 - 4 good shamans can do it. but at elfs 3.? no chance. thx mc forum cryer

I bet your life you'd wouldn't kill it with 5 shamans, we did with 2 parties last time 8 shamans, 2 melee people just kill mobs that won't reset, it's not easy while your third so easy thanks to rangers that are completely OP in many ways and druids, do you know how long it takes for 8 shamans to kill 1 boss?? no you don't know cause you haven't tried it, 3 rangers can simply out-damage 8 shamans or in other words " kill mobs faster " I think you know why... The tactic for both 3rd bosses are exactly the same, although for MC it will be hard cause there are MANY mobs block the way to safe spot and that is including  the boss.. while elves boss only got 2 mobs blocking and safe spot is near crossing so you can simply kill 1st mobs and go kill mobs at safe spot, while us we have to kill 1st mobs, 2nd mobs, boss, then kill bottom mobs then go to safe spot, unless you wanna do it more hardcore and kill 1st & 2nd mobs, run down and battle with boss & bottom mobs together, this ain't 2.6 anymore, mobs vision increased to 2 blocks away there is no more sneaking or hiding

Danilo if you ask me about this question, i will answer mountain clan, and u know the reason  :lol:

:rofl: :good: yeah i know xD and jayrox, u right xD lab suck now  :tease:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

It's become a little easier for sentinels now with the paladin and mage skills. Especially the mage skill coz it actually pushes mobs away... But ofc I've been to lab like just once in the past two months so I wouldn't be a good judge of the matter anyway... :unknw:

in my opinion i think mcs can get to a boss really fast. if elves try to go fast 70% of the people die on way  :lol:  they don't even kill parasites. :facepalm: so killing is the safest way to get to the boss but it takes x2 time. another problem with elves is that they all think that they are pro and start rambo into mobs making full parties die :wacko: . never saw that on mc yet. i vote for mc :good:

Me, Seth, Samxcool, Xerio, Yaaaas, and a few others make it almost every time.  If one of us dies it's usually lag.

I can't really say who the "best" laby player is tho I haven't gone with all of them.

mc/forsaken - better for pvp

elf/chosen - better for pve and also they have 1 more ranged class (which is better against almost all bosses in lab).

EDITED:*but it doesnt mean that u cant use mc/forsaken for pve or vice-versa

i play as mc/forsaken and i have no problem farm...it's all about organized/smart ppl.