[2014.09.05] Skins of Golden Order, 50% bonus to all payments and x2 to free MC

Peter_Munk

gold_chest.jpg

Warriors of Arinar!

Attention! Our Miracle Shop was replenished with new decorated skins you were asking about for a long time! Please welcome: hotly awaited arsenal of Golden Order! In our shop you can find:

Axe of the Golden Order

Bow of the Golden Order

Crossbow of the Golden Order

Kris of the Golden Order

Shield of the Golden Order

Glaive of the Golden Order   

Staff of the Golden Order

Gladius of the Golden Order

Also don't miss a unique opportunity to get a huge amount of miracle coins this weekend, cause you get:

1. 50% miracle coins more for all payments except for SMS-service

2. Double amount of free miracle coins for fulfilling Fyber, Trial Pay and Supersonic Adds tasks

Offer starts: September 5th, 15:00 CET

Offer ends: September 8th, 10:00 CET

AIGRIND team

I've actually commented this several times:

we know about trade chat situation and will fix it, when our server programmer is back (next week)

I've actually commented this several times:

we know about trade chat situation and will fix it, when our server programmer is back (next week)

Sincere apologies, this is the first time I read about it.

You guys need to raise art budget, aside from the bow, skin's are getting worse,

art is always subjective topic.

If there's someone who likes Dali and Andy Warhol, there's always someone who likes them not.

art is always subjective topic.

If there's someone who likes Dali and Andy Warhol, there's always someone who likes them not.

Yeah I guess, but this seems more for the "chosen" faction taste, saintly and orderly,

forsaken and mountain clan would be more suited to something "darker" .

please stop focusing on update, PLEASE FIX THE CONNECTION ISSUE ON ANDRIOD PHONE. on my nokia, it run well but apps kick when i go to other area on my andriod, wow always laggy  ̄へ ̄ please roland fix it....

please stop focusing on update, PLEASE FIX THE CONNECTION ISSUE ON ANDRIOD PHONE. on my nokia, it run well but apps kick when i go to other area on my andriod, wow always laggy  ̄へ ̄ please roland fix it....

maybe it's a problem on the mobile operator you use.

wew, but doesn't anyone else think that the 1h melee weapon skins are too big? The dagger is like a sword and the sword skin looks like a shovel :lol:

i agree. you guys need to increase android app stability.

i can use the same connection (from my phone to other phone-tablet-pc) through hot spot or ethernet and it works compleaty good. but when i run it on android i get lag in random times and dc/reconect without reason.

Yeah I guess, but this seems more for the "chosen" faction taste, saintly and orderly,

forsaken and mountain clan would be more suited to something "darker" .

Yes, I really agree on this.

im so disapointed on how you treat us druid in this game, why developer put new skill heal, '' secret idio't link'' if we cant use it arena! you let all druid put that skill prior to skill points and now we cant use it at arena?

you cant even inv your team mate arena, so the summary all druid class at arena tricked cause all skill point they put in the new heal are uselless tnx dev. for making this

i guess you better give all druid free ''book of oblivion so we can balance pur druid char. for the disapointment and inconvinience, btw im druid from eu and thank you