Special daily quests

gmeddis

I think this is a good idea and it would be nice to see people contibute towards this hopefully a lot of people will notice this. Anyway here is my idea:

Special daily quests!

The idea is everyday you get three quests but you can only pick one of them. The way it looks can look like a slot machine it spins then gives you the quest and you have to do this quest in 24 hours then it resets, if you don't finish the quest before the resets then its deleted and you hafta do the new given quests if you finish it you hafta wait the next day from the same time you started your last quest. You can also spin it again but it will cost you 200 mcoins.

Now these 3 quests can be random and can be anything but the more difficult the quest the more better the reward here are some examples:

Quest 1, 2 and 3

Quest 1: craft a lvl 10 item (any lvl 10 item) and the reward could be an essense or 2 or gold or crimson corrundum etc.

Quest 2: Win in the arena 50 times, reward: can be weapons, armor, gold, corrundum, mcoin, custumes, skins, essenses, catalysts... Its random and endless (no pots or food!)

And quest 3 could be... Finish all your daily quests given today and the reward can be to get a rare costume (hopefully competition costumes etc can be included :D) The rewards and quests change everytime... They can be easy and they can be really hard for people who like a challenge and crave for the reward. These quests can be given to any lvl 1-24.

Quests for lvl 1s could be finish 10 quests. Sell an item on the market or win in the arena a couple of times. This gives a chance for lower levels to build up crimson corrundum and build it to once they reach a high level they have saved enough for a costumes or something or could be a way to gain extra gold, better armor possibilities are endless! So who ever read this thanks for noticing my idea and hopefully a lot of people could add ideas and make this better anyway they can. Thank you! :)

[*]I like it.

[*]No for the 200 mcoins, even devs won't make it.

[*]Ofc more than 3 quests lol!

1. Thanks for noticing and contributing

2. 200 mcoins... Do you think thats too much? Or should it be removed?

3. 3 quests... Is to keep it limited so one quest has an easy difficulty one with medium difficulty and one with hard or extreme difficulty  but the quests can vary having too much to choose from can be frustrating especially when you have a day to do it :P.

gmeddis, 1. Np.

2. It's not much for the reward, but imagine one time not done=not able to do those kind of quests anymore ~_~

3. It's a wheel system and 1 quest per day, so more quests!

gmeddis, 1. Np.

2. It's not much for the reward, but imagine one time not done=not able to do those kind of quests anymore ~_~

3. It's a wheel system and 1 quest per day, so more quests!

1. Thanks again

2. It's random everyday so if you don't finish a quest you started...eventually if your lucky you might find that quest again.

3. Well bro i guess more quests is ok but i only thought 3 for the difficulties and for the machine slot looks. What number do you have in mind? And Please explain why. Thank you once aain.

1. Thanks again

2. It's random everyday so if you don't finish a quest you started...eventually if your lucky you might find that quest again.

3. Well bro i guess more quests is ok but i only thought 3 for the difficulties and for the machine slot looks. What number do you have in mind? And Please explain why. Thank you once aain.

1. Np, again! ;D(Can we stop point '1'? ;D)

2. Okay...........

3. 10 is fine,

It's a wheel system and 1 quest per day, so more quests!

The meaning is: leave it 1 quest/day, but add more quests, so we have the chance to get different quests on each day not as the last day.