[2022.12.13] Update Warspear Online 11.2. Preview. Part I

LeeLoo

3 hours ago, Riaur said:

Ye but problem is, if Necro dont resist hamstring, probably will die one 1 combo, wish could take off 5 books from my Necro, atm its only pve class, priest is way better now pve/pvp, played 5y priest and necro, its perfect time for mcs players to swap side or leave game.

Also remember, everything have reasons, best classes are dmg classes for now, they are much better in every aspect, dmg classes generate more costs, items for them are more expensive, so players spending more will most likely buy more premium currency, which is why these classes are so buffed. If too many players start to change sides, powerful buffs will get dmg mc classes so that the wheel spins and sentinels players change sides what does it involve? of course buying more premium currency and please don't write that you can achieve anything in the game without buying premium, the game is unsuitable for f2p players, I've been spending a lot every month for the last few years, I regret spending it on necro, its useless in pvp and even in pve, healers are not as necessary as they used to be, on event dg the need to take a healer to pt is forced (healing this mob/totems) this shows how useless healers are when the need for a healer results from the imposed dg form, and not from the players' own needs and comfort.

Currently, necro is the worst pvp class in the game while blade dancer is #1.
Yet, developers decided to nerf necro AGAIN and buff blade dancer AGAIN.

Shows how clueless they are about the game.

I have both charmer and necromancer (both properly geared) and the difference is like day and night.
Necromancer is absolute garbage for pvp and will be even worse after update.
Removing the acid rain + poison shield combo is the dumbest thing they could think of.
It's like the philosophy behind their decisions is "make necro easier to use but at same time make it worse".

Edited by nabnecro

On 2022/12/13 at PM5点42分, Just a player said:

完全同意,萨满最后一次重新平衡得到了削弱,现在得到了更多的削弱,最好删除职业球员所以不用担心这个

Every melee class got dmg increased but healers get nerf at healing skills? Plus every class is getting a free heal? Paladin, blade dancer, rogue,  warden, warlock, then what will be the role of healers on this game? If your "rebalances" continue like this few years later every class will be able to heal themselves, tank, stun, high dmg, so at the end what will be the purpuse of tanks? Healers? Stunners? Damagers? And this update elves clearly getting the most buff, from mc I only see good buff to warlocks, other mc classes just get nerf or fake buff for example dk just get blood protection can share to partner? Why dont rebalance some useless skills like u did on bd, give to dk 12% penetration or 20% speed or free resist like bd, we all mc players we are tired of every year waiting good rebalance and at the end all buff for elves.

gooooooooooooood

On 2022/12/16 at AM7点30分, Raislin said:

不知道你为什么要比较两者。萨满祭司已经有了治疗图腾的 aoe 治疗。这将是一个更好的比较。

Saman's 2 skills = Druid's 1 skill ?

5 hours ago, nabnecro said:

Currently, necro is the worst pvp class in the game while blade dancer is #1.
Yet, developers decided to nerf necro AGAIN and buff blade dancer AGAIN.

Shows how clueless they are about the game.

I have both charmer and necromancer (both properly geared) and the difference is like day and night.
Necromancer is absolute garbage for pvp and will be even worse after update.
Removing the acid rain + poison shield combo is the dumbest thing they could think of.
It's like the philosophy behind their decisions is "make necro easier to use but at same time make it worse".

He is 100% right Developers are 100% clueless about the game. Buffing BD? Is this a joke? 

How many great skills do you need to give the elf side? 10+ years of not being balanced. I have spent THOUSANDS of dollars in that span trying to make my characters full geared and booked just to match up with the classes you buff on the elf side.

Nerf shaman, rogue, dk, necro are you insane?

Clueless developers, you are losing more players. MC side legion is nearly dead. More are leaving right now. 

@Nolan @Holmes @LeeLoo @Higgings

@ whoever else wants to read this. Come out with this balance patch and you will kill the game. 

The Deathknight shouldn't be a support tank. Now I am fine with being able to aid in the defense of another thank but Blood Protection shouldn't be a single cast on one of my party members but should be able to affect all party members. Plus the dk should be a AoE dmg tank. I want more skills to affect a area around me while I wreck havoc on the enemy horde. That's what I think the dk should do. Inflict damage around himself instead of supporting the other party members as that'd what the charmer already does. The charmer, though a summoner, already can provide good buffs to the other members. The dk should be a FRONT LINE TANK while also providing GOOD DAMAGE against multiple enemies around him 

I agree, necro is currently the weakest pvp class, it has the smallest possibilities, any "wins" of Necro are due to the player's level rather than the class's capabilities, I would like to point out that necro is the bottom in pvp, and for several years, every time the developer's comment to necro on the occasion of "balance" is "We don't change the necromancer because he is pretty well balanced" while seeker was trash in pvp, devs change few of seeker skills, give this class stuns, aoe, and much more buffs, and made seeker pretty nice pvp class, and meanwhile is best pve class aswell, necro is trash in pvp, and in pve just his useful skill is dmg buff, i dont want a healer with huge dmg but buffs, healing that it would actually enhance usability, with huge buffs to the class dmg gettin every "balance" and with huge amounts of vamp every dmgr can get, heal is useless ( not so long ago all heal skills got weakened).

1 hour ago, Sh0ckboner said:

He is 100% right Developers are 100% clueless about the game. Buffing BD? Is this a joke? 

How many great skills do you need to give the elf side? 10+ years of not being balanced. I have spent THOUSANDS of dollars in that span trying to make my characters full geared and booked just to match up with the classes you buff on the elf side.

Nerf shaman, rogue, dk, necro are you insane?

Clueless developers, you are losing more players. MC side legion is nearly dead. More are leaving right now. 

@Nolan @Holmes @LeeLoo @Higgings

@ whoever else wants to read this. Come out with this balance patch and you will kill the game. 

BD actually got some nerfs so I don't really know where this is coming from. The changes related to stuns were for all classes so you can't really say its a BD buff.

37 minutes ago, Raislin said:

BD actually got some nerfs so I don't really know where this is coming from. The changes related to stuns were for all classes so you can't really say its a BD buff.

Shield buff, talents, already before adding this he had almost perfect setup for pvp, I say almost because the only thing missing bd is heal, he has great defense, good control, cc resistance, and at the same time very high damage, other classes pay good defense with less damage, bd has everything, and the combination of his deff, high hp, shield, dmg and vamp is just perfect and works well in most situations, importantly, the damage will be instant, e.g. the charmer must summon the dogs first, and they must live for a while, the charmer will build up his damage, but bd will have it immediately currently charmer is the best pvp class on the legion side, and so in pvp against bd (we are talking about equally strong book and equipment) on 10 flights bd would win at least 7 of em.

20 hours ago, slavaking said:

Yes, many of the players playing Necre are unhappy with the current changes and offer their edits and modifications to the patchnote. Here is an example of my theme

Yeah i saw before, since i check russan forums alot about the necro cuz you guys are much more active there, and i have absolutely same opinion on suggestions on necro skills with you guys, your suggestions are good i may only add to make death soldier skill not to need bodys for skeletons to spawn cuz this make it useless skill or just rework the skill to spawn 1 super skeleton with maybe some skills on it.

but i will agree about the skill change bd, players who invested an expensive relic in the old skill will not get it back, they will just get another cheaper and useless relic, this is extremely unfair. 

Bd got a buff, pene instead of dodge which is useless is a buff, reduce enemy dodge for just change same amount of dmg from instant to bleed dmg is buff ( get something without losing anything its buff) sap from 25% to 40% reduction for 5sec more cd is buff, buff for counter. Bd got buffs, he got a lot more than was taken from him

I would like to note that the exchange of bd skills from agro to aoe dmg is a buff, the exchange of dodge for penetrations in skills is a buff, also on the legion side classes have useless skills (check rogue experts sinister, huge nerfs to dodge, reflex is useless rn, check chief rat skill, etc everyone's who played mc classes knows how it looks, most of legion classes use and base on 4-5 expert's) also decreasing skill cd 4sec and decreasing stun duration 0,2 sec its  still buff, I recommend reading the updated carefully.

Edited by Riaur

7 horas atrás, ffffffffff disse:

Every melee class got dmg increased but healers get nerf at healing skills? Plus every class is getting a free heal? Paladin, blade dancer, rogue,  warden, warlock, then what will be the role of healers on this game? If your "rebalances" continue like this few years later every class will be able to heal themselves, tank, stun, high dmg, so at the end what will be the purpuse of tanks? Healers? Stunners? Damagers? And this update elves clearly getting the most buff, from mc I only see good buff to warlocks, other mc classes just get nerf or fake buff for example dk just get blood protection can share to partner? Why dont rebalance some useless skills like u did on bd, give to dk 12% penetration or 20% speed or free resist like bd, we all mc players we are tired of every year waiting good rebalance and at the end all buff for elves.

gooooooooooooood

Did you even read the entire list of changes? or did you just read the classes of your dear faction?

They nerfed several stuns and area control skills of the elf classes, all had reduced duration, the seeker mute literally no longer exists. Did they do this with the mc classes? No, on the contrary, they increased the duration of some and even added more, like the dk mute and the reaper's new stun.

They took away bladedancer and mage attack speed, further nerfed the guard's block healing, changed the priest's 2 main pvp skills to much lower than the original version, nerfed the priest's area healing by putting a limit on the removed debuffs, nerfed ranger's dodge and accuracy again, and nerfed damage from templar and seeker again as well.

Now you come to tell me that elves only get buffs?

Finally i had hope that mc vs elf side dps is balanced, but nope, nerfing abit seeker damage while talent helps them get still 30%??? why mc classes dont have such free combo like low hp books and permament active, low hp skills. seeker was fine before, just change low hp skill and talent mechanics. 

Same to ranger, their dps was similar to hunter one, now they get additionally critical damage?. 

If Aigrind playing elf side, or support them more why mc side even exist then. 

31 minutes ago, Fabr said:

Did you even read the entire list of changes? or did you just read the classes of your dear faction?

They nerfed several stuns and area control skills of the elf classes, all had reduced duration, the seeker mute literally no longer exists. Did they do this with the mc classes? No, on the contrary, they increased the duration of some and even added more, like the dk mute and the reaper's new stun.

They took away bladedancer and mage attack speed, further nerfed the guard's block healing, changed the priest's 2 main pvp skills to much lower than the original version, nerfed the priest's area healing by putting a limit on the removed debuffs, nerfed ranger's dodge and accuracy again, and nerfed damage from templar and seeker again as well.

Now you come to tell me that elves only get buffs?

I'm pretty sure BD's speed is still there they just didn't mention it since it had 0 changes. They moved cd from Strike Hurricane to Enlightenment and accuracy from Enlightenment to Strike Hurricane and replaced Dodge from Enlightenment with Penetration from Mark of the Blade. So largely the buffs have stayed the same except meme Dodge build isn't even slightly viable anymore. Good thing I never finished my BD's build...

4 minutes ago, Ivoo said:

Finally i had hope that mc vs elf side dps is balanced, but nope, nerfing abit seeker damage while talent helps them get still 30%??? why mc classes dont have such free combo like low hp books and permament active, low hp skills. seeker was fine before, just change low hp skill and talent mechanics. 

Same to ranger, their dps was similar to hunter one, now they get additionally critical damage?. 

If Aigrind playing elf side, or support them more why mc side even exist then. 

:rofl:

45 minutes ago, Fabr said:

No, on the contrary, they increased the duration of some and even added more, like the dk mute and the reaper's new stun.

DK's mute (Blow of Silence) was always there

11 minutes ago, Khrone disse:

DK's mute (Blow of Silence) was always there

• Attack under the effect will additionally apply the "Mute" debuff for 4 \ 5 \ 6 \ 7 sec. on the target and all enemies within 1 yard.

On 12/14/2022 at 5:32 PM, Dr Strange said:

ритуал племени.png Tribe's Ritual

Now the skill can only be used on self or group members.

On 12/14/2022 at 5:32 PM, Dr Strange said:

image.png Otherworldly blessing

Now the skill can only be used on self or group members.

for example, if players be in pt with shaman or charmer, the class buffs the player and the charmer/shaman left the party right after. will the buff stay or will it disappear? to be fair, it should disappear as soon as the buffer left the party.

On 12/12/2022 at 8:59 AM, LeeLoo said:

Explosive Trap

• Increased the range of the skill from 1 yards to 2 yards.
  • Skill cooldown increased from 7 sec. to 10 sec.
  • Now the physical damage from the skill does not depend on the base damage: it was 30 \ 45 \ 60 \ 75 pts.
  • Now the physic damage from the skill does not depend on the level of the character: it was 3 \ 4 \ 5 \ 6 pts. per level.
  • The trap now triggers if an enemy enters the trap's area of effect.
  • Now the trap inherits from the character the attacking parameters “Critical Hit”, “Critical Damage”, “Accuracy”, “Penetration”, “Ferocity”, “Rage of the Deep”.
  • Now the trap does not disappear if the character has moved to another location.
  • Adjusted the amount of physical damage from the skill: from 70 \ 80 \ 90 \ 100% of the character's physical power, to 100 \ 105 \ 115 \ 125% of the character's physical power.
  • Changed skill damage on additional targets: from 50% to 100% at all levels of skill.
  • Added limit for maximum number of PvE-targets: 8 \ 10 \ 12 \ 14.
  • The final physical damage of the skill has changed: instant damage practically unchanged, damage per minute slightly increased.

a higher usage range  would be good here. if I remember right, its 1 usage range only. meanwhile slowing trap had 2 usage range, but it has been replaced. (hunters trap skill has 2 yard usage range, meanwhile both of rangers skills have 1 usage range.)

Edited by Babocool

29 минут назад, Fabr сказал:
  • Attack under the effect will additionally apply the "Mute" debuff for 4 \ 5 \ 6 \ 7 sec. on the target and all enemies within 1 yard.

For the sake of this "buff" that no one asked for, because DK was already an excellent controller, look what they did:

нити тьмы.png Threads of Darkness

Reduced the range of the skill from 5 yards to 4 yards.
зов смерти.png Death Call

The final magical damage of the skill has slightly decreased for for 8,5%
ураган Стали.png Steel Hurricane

The final magical damage of the skill has slightly decreased for  for 13,5-17,6%
острая тень.png Sharp Shadow

The final magical damage of the skill has slightly decreased for 11,3-13,9%

аура ненависти.png Aura of Hatred
The size of the increase in physical and magical power has been decreased: it was 5 \ 7 \ 10 \ 15%, now it is 5 \ 6 \ 8 \ 10%.

The skill now increases the character's “Accuracy” parameter by 6 \ 8 \ 10 \ 12% - it is made for the class, that has three out of four damage expert skills that do not need Accuracy for dealing damage?
проклятие рыцаря.png Knight's Curse 
The final magical damage of the skill has slightly decreased for 37-39,8%, because due to the new time stamp one hit of Curse now has 0,66*(0,94*OCH), where OC - is Old Curse Hit.

On the other hand, please have a one more look on the %-s mentioned before for slightly descrease as Devs it call, and significant increase % in only one skill that was "updated":

выдох мрака.png Exhalation of Darkness
The final magical damage of the skill has significantly increased for 7,1%

So please don`t even tell anything for DK`s "buffs". It`s the only class was nerfed so much to compare with others, and the magic-DK sub-class now is officialy dead after the third Curse nerf in row.

You can also check this topic on a Russian forum with the translator. Do you think that the topic from the same author with pinned Magic DK Guide can have near the same views as the Guide for only 4 days if DKs where buffed and happy with the Rebalance?

Edited by Erchomage

32 minutes ago, Babocool said:

a higher usage range  would be good here. if I remember right, its 1 usage range only. meanwhile slowing trap had 2 usage range, but it has been replaced. (hunters trap skill has 2 yard usage range, meanwhile both of rangers skills have 1 usage range.)

yes, Ranger has a smaller range, but for example has a lot more dmg, both skills and dmg buff, crit buff, a bit strange that every slightest advantage/difference on the legion side causes players of even the strongest sentinel classes to have solutions to these differences, but it works one way, if the legion classes have an advantage it's bad, but if the senninels have an advantage it's fine, the elf classes combine better, scale, and perfectly counter the legion classes. it's not about buffing the legion now so that they are much better, but to even the odds, the legion's advantage was crowd control effects, so the sentinel classes got skills resist, legion had warlock so sentinel got something like warlock - templar, legion had summoner so elf got bm, also druid got summon too, each time the elves get a better version of what the legion have or counter's, not to mention the countless shields that most sentinel classes have.

57 минут назад, Erchomage сказал:

For the sake of this "buff" that no one asked for, because DK was already an excellent controller, look what they did:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/b35b0cfcbdb1f73d09dd97470043bae1808734b8bc6da15fe3ab39b38a1224e2/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/931795107_.png.a111269489a4f09d60764b292a24d3e2.png Threads of Darkness

/cdn-cgi/mirage/b35b0cfcbdb1f73d09dd97470043bae1808734b8bc6da15fe3ab39b38a1224e2/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/895081172_.png.830903e4d318c7b87b7775e71069b1d4.png Death Call

/cdn-cgi/mirage/b35b0cfcbdb1f73d09dd97470043bae1808734b8bc6da15fe3ab39b38a1224e2/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/796319388_.png.758e948b6c1d1dbb619612f8540a79f5.png Steel Hurricane

The final magical damage of the skill has slightly decreased for  for 13,5-17,6%
/cdn-cgi/mirage/b35b0cfcbdb1f73d09dd97470043bae1808734b8bc6da15fe3ab39b38a1224e2/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/162772953_.png.4af2e6396ce364f668d8a0e8739c71fe.png Sharp Shadow

/cdn-cgi/mirage/b35b0cfcbdb1f73d09dd97470043bae1808734b8bc6da15fe3ab39b38a1224e2/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/2070276044_.png.30475e3f973d6de5bd71d07d886177cf.png Aura of Hatred
The size of the increase in physical and magical power has been decreased: it was 5 \ 7 \ 10 \ 15%, now it is 5 \ 6 \ 8 \ 10%.

The skill now increases the character's “Accuracy” parameter by 6 \ 8 \ 10 \ 12% - it is made for the class, that has three out of four damage expert skills that do not need Accuracy for dealing damage?
/cdn-cgi/mirage/b35b0cfcbdb1f73d09dd97470043bae1808734b8bc6da15fe3ab39b38a1224e2/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/383517659_.png.9601fb214511406ee794cf9ffed06c50.png Knight's Curse 
The final magical damage of the skill has slightly decreased for 37-39,8%, because due to the new time stamp one hit of Curse now has 0,66*(0,94*OCH), where OC - is Old Curse Hit.

On the other hand, please have a one more look on the %-s mentioned before for slightly descrease as Devs it call, and significant increase % in only one skill that was "updated":

/cdn-cgi/mirage/b35b0cfcbdb1f73d09dd97470043bae1808734b8bc6da15fe3ab39b38a1224e2/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1972388108_.png.be6cf8dc73afaa19e1c8de580f539635.png Exhalation of Darkness

So please don`t even tell anything for DK`s "buffs". It`s the only class was nerfed so much to compare with others, and the magic-DK sub-class now is officialy dead after the third Curse nerf in row.

You can also check this topic on a Russian forum with the translator. Do you think that the topic from the same author with pinned Magic DK Guide can have near the same views as the Guide for only 4 days if DKs where buffed and happy with the Rebalance?

Ееееее )! 

On 12/12/2022 at 4:59 AM, LeeLoo said:

Natural Resistance

• The duration of the effect has been adjusted: it was 8 \ 10 \ 12 \ 15 sec., now it is 16 \ 18 \ 21 \ 25 sec.

@Nolan Why not just make it passive at once and do something the Wardens have always asked for? (That and Warden only at guild lvl 10 without any other cooldown buff...)

IMG_20221217_114534.jpg

Edited by Filipe Ramon

3 hours ago, Fabr said:

Yeah? Now it's AoE, but it's was always there before

3 horas atrás, Erchomage disse:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/c967f80879184f17ff903a4bc737ac40b1891dc5f126c2d7ea6e40d865a999e6/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/931795107_.png.a111269489a4f09d60764b292a24d3e2.png Threads of Darkness

/cdn-cgi/mirage/c967f80879184f17ff903a4bc737ac40b1891dc5f126c2d7ea6e40d865a999e6/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/895081172_.png.830903e4d318c7b87b7775e71069b1d4.png Death Call

/cdn-cgi/mirage/c967f80879184f17ff903a4bc737ac40b1891dc5f126c2d7ea6e40d865a999e6/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/796319388_.png.758e948b6c1d1dbb619612f8540a79f5.png Steel Hurricane

/cdn-cgi/mirage/c967f80879184f17ff903a4bc737ac40b1891dc5f126c2d7ea6e40d865a999e6/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/162772953_.png.4af2e6396ce364f668d8a0e8739c71fe.png Sharp Shadow

/cdn-cgi/mirage/c967f80879184f17ff903a4bc737ac40b1891dc5f126c2d7ea6e40d865a999e6/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/2070276044_.png.30475e3f973d6de5bd71d07d886177cf.png Aura of Hatred

/cdn-cgi/mirage/c967f80879184f17ff903a4bc737ac40b1891dc5f126c2d7ea6e40d865a999e6/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/383517659_.png.9601fb214511406ee794cf9ffed06c50.png Knight's Curse 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/c967f80879184f17ff903a4bc737ac40b1891dc5f126c2d7ea6e40d865a999e6/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1972388108_.png.be6cf8dc73afaa19e1c8de580f539635.png Exhalation of Darkness

Nobody asked? So who are the people who kept complaining that "elves have more aoe control than mcs" and "death knight lacks aoe stun and support compared to his counterpart, paladin"? Then when they answer the request, do you say that no one asked? Now he has aoe mute, and that's a buff, no matter y'all asking for it or not it's still a buff. Also, Dark Shield, blood protection were also things PLAYERS asked for. Now, if you didn't like the nerfs, you can complain all you want, they'll probably change something because otherwise they'll lose players and money. But asking to nerf other people's classes just to "catch up with yours" is pretty stupid.

3 hours ago, Erchomage said:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/931795107_.png.a111269489a4f09d60764b292a24d3e2.png Threads of Darkness

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/895081172_.png.830903e4d318c7b87b7775e71069b1d4.png Death Call

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/796319388_.png.758e948b6c1d1dbb619612f8540a79f5.png Steel Hurricane

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/162772953_.png.4af2e6396ce364f668d8a0e8739c71fe.png Sharp Shadow

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/2070276044_.png.30475e3f973d6de5bd71d07d886177cf.png Aura of Hatred

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/383517659_.png.9601fb214511406ee794cf9ffed06c50.png Knight's Curse 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1972388108_.png.be6cf8dc73afaa19e1c8de580f539635.png Exhalation of Darkness

They said at last balance that see many players getting interest in magic build and they gave it some buffs like curse start after resist and saturation as active skill . But after this update they killed whole magic build . Dk needed more dmg and we got less . Idk what did devs used be4 this balance release but this is unacceptable. And as i saw on ru forum @Holmes said that its balanced that curse need  drawback . Curse with +10 weap dont do too much dmg if we compare it to chief and mage  as aoe . Dmg over time is not existing in magic build and burst dmg is nowhere. Ee are left with 300 dmg autoattack after 3 sec . Exhalation does same dmg as chaster with auto attack . Sharp shadow does same dmg as any dmg  skill if we consider that dk doesnt have magic dmg on armor equip . Death call didnt do any dmg. And now we are left with literally 0 dmg and dk was supposed to be tank that benefit from ls.

Only thing that is left is to use phy build thats outdated if we compare to other tanks . I think devs judt want players to waste more money on switching  builds.

4 minutes ago, Fabr said:

Nobody asked? So who are the people who kept complaining that "elves have more aoe control than mcs" and "death knight lacks aoe stun and support compared to his counterpart, paladin"? Then when they answer the request, do you say that no one asked? Now he has aoe mute, and that's a buff, no matter y'all asking for it or not it's still a buff. Also, Dark Shield, blood protection were also things PLAYERS asked for. Now, if you didn't like the nerfs, you can complain all you want, they'll probably change something because otherwise they'll lose players and money. But asking to nerf other people's classes just to "catch up with yours" is pretty stupid.

Aoe mute is pretty hard to use since it have 1 yard aoe and dk need to hit opponent   so if they stay a bit away from each other it will remain same . Dk still have 0 mobility with 1 skill that help vs ranged players that can be resisted. Dk needed more dmg and it got nerfed in dmg. Blood protection didnt got any buff itd just worse  version of templar/pala shield and shaman cleanse. 

I dont want other chars to get nerf but nerfing already outdated class is really stupid . Dk hacent been meta char in 4-5, years and is one of worst chars in the game . Im going to leave this game after this update if this stays as it is  since im waiting way too much for dk to be usable and  what do we get in return ? Nerf after nerf and it just keep going. Other chars got broken talent we get literally worst ones . Thread of darkness is most useles skill in the game and guess what we get talent for that skill that does abolutely nothing. I dont know whats going on in devs mind but im not going to waste money on this  biased game

5 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

Friends! 

For several days we have carefully studied your feedback and suggestions for changes in skills, as well as collected statistical data on a closed test server, improving the changes made. 

We suggest you get acquainted with the additional list of changes: 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/880083789_.png.bc2b537c2d1e429e21f5066d64e1813e.png Chosen 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1502530813_.png.e5ec0a0753c8e165360446e341234f89.png Paladin

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1391991585_.png.ec7507d3c57aa97a3f25288b9a245255.png Purifying

• Added checks for "Dodge" \ "Parry" \ "Block" when applying DOT-damage from a skill.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1299315166_.png.86888fc4ceddbd67fc09eafd8675739e.png Illumination

• Added a "Block" check to skill damage.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/444348974_.png.7ef4075c867e9b903cc8b319361e48f7.png Sun Seal   

• Added a "Parry" check to skill damage.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/424326790_.png.f460fca760da219208c0f7b80d5fcc6a.png Harad's Call

• Added separate checks for skill damage and skill effect: damage can only be negated by the “Block” \ “Dodge” parameters, the effect - by the “Resistance” parameter.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/384157605_.png.b2e5e42605ef5d837d91811a8947675f.png Mage

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/553076457_.png.5d50d7d90df42885480c47ed78f756be.png Aura of Fire

• Fixed a bug due to which each attack of the skill consumed energy if the character was under the effect of the "Excess Energy" talent.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/54371864_.png.97dcf902d6aaa657fde2aa93aa0614e4.png Blazing Ground

• Fixed a bug due to which the damage from the skill was not dealt if the effect of the skill was extended by the skill "Fire Ball".
  • Removed the stopping of the character when taking damage from a skill.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/492028120_.png.87e12509f92b15b1aa08fd26500c732e.png Priest 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/812844098_.png.43a55c2db0bcc2b3fb2335c73448d2ea.png Elusive Threat

• Removed "Dodge"/ "Block" checks for skill damage.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/818565465_.png.9c4c9c2acca6f6671c2abfc1895f6571.png Exhausting Burden

• Fixed a bug due to which the target under the effect of the skill could be moved by other skills.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/171972592_.png.c2eb8c5d688e5445ec509a6fa9ef4b2b.png Punishment of the Light

• Added separate checks for damage and skill effect: damage can only go to "Dodge"/ "Block", effect can only go to "Resistance".
  • Added a check for the chance of inflicting a Critical Strike when dealing damage to additional targets.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1671573280_.png.60965491e73678ef0de3e780e57628bc.png Seeker

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/572859220_.png.0588c7b918322eb82ed23b408cc28c6f.png Harad's Shield

• The bonus to physical and magical protection has been replaced with a reduction in all incoming damage to the character by 2 \ 2.5 \ 3 \ 4 \ 5% for 6 \ 7 \ 8 \ 10 \ 12 sec. for every 20% of damage absorbed from the shield's maximum durability.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/2075125285_.png.32b2bff21017c266ac423a738902946b.png Dangerous Blow

• Bleeding is now applied to the enemy with a chance equal to the value of the "Critical Strike" parameter, and not on a skill critical attack, as it was before.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1849188895_.png.7cd87ccf100105568c0af90063c9f2a7.png Templar

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/958511570_.png.2a261abf4e6c369f395f1188df7759f7.png Harad's Teachings

• The damage type of the skill now depends on the character's predominant physical or magical power. Damage modifier from character's magical strength: 30 \ 40 \ 50 \ 65%.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1520910837_.png.6c116cc9cfc98ef56081bba62cce1481.png Particle of Life

• The summoned monster now inherits the critical damage bonus from the "Crushing Will" skill.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/51580920_.png.57a4f2a7bf3c1c09953cc564f3438d52.png Firstborn

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/426991148_.png.f3133057862f0dbd6ca1180c96002e31.png Druid

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1411341483_.png.142794e048a46b7c41893694e63ed287.png Elemental Support

• The summoned monster now inherits the critical damage bonus from the "Crushing Will" skill.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/821655675_.png.8c995370f364df92b1f8d6b1bae76437.png Entangling roots

• The effect of a skill will no longer be replaced by other skills with a similar effect.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/670731685_.png.aa7384285283fa910474599b60972583.png Beastmaster

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/175525828_.png.44f2b5777a2aff4b9f4d74f09df3a909.png Beast Awakening

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/113417608_.png.65a44a23a3615eabf3ad2a3b1793a03e.png Warden

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/503740018_.png.04e34693af64d72efb5f803abf276c8e.png Stealing Power

• The buff from the skill is now always applied to the character, even if the debuff from the skill has gone into "Resistance".

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1829772901_.png.91e090be109c2cca3a1e4663b690330b.png Mountain Clans

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1033396137_.png.a305bb4874f9f038d1cc070c15e2b7f5.png Barbarian

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1454619314_.png.8da261278c86da0ab9c024e82af516e3.png Warcry

• Added PvP-target limit for skill effect: 3 \ 4 \ 5 \ 6.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/855386338_.png.361252c48eb8eed4053ff99e4ea101d9.png Shaman

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1297221571_.png.8c9f11eccef87985b8836d8199cbb780.png Energy Field

• The amount of the bonus to the "Skill Cooldown" parameter has been adjusted: it has become 13 \ 16 \ 20 \ 25%.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1001105975_.png.1fd5632ad615ca53f600f3b68ecb1952.png Chieftain 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1408454489_.png.b41db0783ffc88f2f06b188b6d84818f.png Curse of the Plague

• Rat movement speed greatly increased.
  • Increased the frequency of damage from every 1 to every 0.8 sec.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1921487889_.png.a8eb9bed14bf722bd7a067a249bcb60f.png Wolf's Alacrity

• Fixed a bug due to which skill damage was not increased by "Relic of Exclusive Attack".

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1933260279_.png.a933e02795a9e43be4f1ffcabf87d3be.png Bestial Wrath

• The duration of the effect from the skill has been adjusted: it was 12 \16 \ 20 \ 25 sec., now it is 24 \ 26 \ 28 \ 30 sec.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/164965663_.png.287d736773c9611570eda5fe9e077e22.png Forsaken

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1341551855_.png.08d0f810eef072b3000aa23c31b16e3b.png Warlock

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/756590453_.png.6e806687eb7baa1683ea115bee9b1aab.png Hex

• The maximum number of effects on one enemy has been increased from 1 to 30.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/161948444_.png.cd55808a3649856d0abef5660977164e.png Necromancer

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/342633732_.png.76eca4acbdd84f2be395e7255c323e0d.png Infection

• Now the skill damage will trigger even if the effect of the skill was removed from the target ahead of time.
  • Added a check for the chance of inflicting a Critical hit of a skill.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/199036409_.png.2a716183c96cac444328a2bf00ab1f23.png Poison Spittle

• "Block" and "Dodge" checks have been added to apply skill poisoning.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/603093816_.png.209be3c021e00bd9acea0210f2d17b18.png Poisonous Shield

• Added "Dodge" checks to skill damage.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1336384933_.png.2e691de181c525aefaac7a700fc223f3.png Acid Rain

• "Block" and "Dodge" checks have been added to apply skill poisoning.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/996139973_.png.322300e85cced92dadc2dbe5951dce86.png Dead Soldier

• Increased the size of the passed parameters from the player to the skeleton up to 35%.
  • Adjusted the basic parameters of the skeleton and the skeleton warrior.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1657720968_.png.5fe3a66d39a4e4eafc061332ae69eef9.png Charmer

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/254450405_.png.a9caf00e8104fac7b8031c569d0db9b7.png Call

/cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1582080699_.png.59957f8ff44786874748c5d59b78a62e.png Help of Chaos

General mechanics

• Fixed the final calculation of critical damage from effects that increase the critical damage of skills.

0 changes to dk ? 

15 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

Friends! 

For several days we have carefully studied your feedback and suggestions for changes in skills, as well as collected statistical data on a closed test server, improving the changes made. 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/880083789_.png.bc2b537c2d1e429e21f5066d64e1813e.png Chosen 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1502530813_.png.e5ec0a0753c8e165360446e341234f89.png Paladin

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1391991585_.png.ec7507d3c57aa97a3f25288b9a245255.png Purifying

• Added checks for "Dodge" \ "Parry" \ "Block" when applying DOT-damage from a skill.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1299315166_.png.86888fc4ceddbd67fc09eafd8675739e.png Illumination

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/444348974_.png.7ef4075c867e9b903cc8b319361e48f7.png Sun Seal   

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/424326790_.png.f460fca760da219208c0f7b80d5fcc6a.png Harad's Call

• Added separate checks for skill damage and skill effect: damage can only be negated by the “Block” \ “Dodge” parameters, the effect - by the “Resistance” parameter.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/384157605_.png.b2e5e42605ef5d837d91811a8947675f.png Mage

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/553076457_.png.5d50d7d90df42885480c47ed78f756be.png Aura of Fire

• Fixed a bug due to which each attack of the skill consumed energy if the character was under the effect of the "Excess Energy" talent.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/54371864_.png.97dcf902d6aaa657fde2aa93aa0614e4.png Blazing Ground

• Fixed a bug due to which the damage from the skill was not dealt if the effect of the skill was extended by the skill "Fire Ball".

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/492028120_.png.87e12509f92b15b1aa08fd26500c732e.png Priest 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/812844098_.png.43a55c2db0bcc2b3fb2335c73448d2ea.png Elusive Threat

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/818565465_.png.9c4c9c2acca6f6671c2abfc1895f6571.png Exhausting Burden

• Fixed a bug due to which the target under the effect of the skill could be moved by other skills.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/171972592_.png.c2eb8c5d688e5445ec509a6fa9ef4b2b.png Punishment of the Light

• Added separate checks for damage and skill effect: damage can only go to "Dodge"/ "Block", effect can only go to "Resistance".
  • Added a check for the chance of inflicting a Critical Strike when dealing damage to additional targets.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1671573280_.png.60965491e73678ef0de3e780e57628bc.png Seeker

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/572859220_.png.0588c7b918322eb82ed23b408cc28c6f.png Harad's Shield

• The bonus to physical and magical protection has been replaced with a reduction in all incoming damage to the character by 2 \ 2.5 \ 3 \ 4 \ 5% for 6 \ 7 \ 8 \ 10 \ 12 sec. for every 20% of damage absorbed from the shield's maximum durability.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/2075125285_.png.32b2bff21017c266ac423a738902946b.png Dangerous Blow

• Bleeding is now applied to the enemy with a chance equal to the value of the "Critical Strike" parameter, and not on a skill critical attack, as it was before.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1849188895_.png.7cd87ccf100105568c0af90063c9f2a7.png Templar

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/958511570_.png.2a261abf4e6c369f395f1188df7759f7.png Harad's Teachings

• The damage type of the skill now depends on the character's predominant physical or magical power. Damage modifier from character's magical strength: 30 \ 40 \ 50 \ 65%.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1520910837_.png.6c116cc9cfc98ef56081bba62cce1481.png Particle of Life

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/51580920_.png.57a4f2a7bf3c1c09953cc564f3438d52.png Firstborn

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/426991148_.png.f3133057862f0dbd6ca1180c96002e31.png Druid

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1411341483_.png.142794e048a46b7c41893694e63ed287.png Elemental Support

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/821655675_.png.8c995370f364df92b1f8d6b1bae76437.png Entangling roots

• The effect of a skill will no longer be replaced by other skills with a similar effect.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/670731685_.png.aa7384285283fa910474599b60972583.png Beastmaster

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/175525828_.png.44f2b5777a2aff4b9f4d74f09df3a909.png Beast Awakening

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/113417608_.png.65a44a23a3615eabf3ad2a3b1793a03e.png Warden

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/503740018_.png.04e34693af64d72efb5f803abf276c8e.png Stealing Power

• The buff from the skill is now always applied to the character, even if the debuff from the skill has gone into "Resistance".

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1829772901_.png.91e090be109c2cca3a1e4663b690330b.png Mountain Clans

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1033396137_.png.a305bb4874f9f038d1cc070c15e2b7f5.png Barbarian

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1454619314_.png.8da261278c86da0ab9c024e82af516e3.png Warcry

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/855386338_.png.361252c48eb8eed4053ff99e4ea101d9.png Shaman

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1297221571_.png.8c9f11eccef87985b8836d8199cbb780.png Energy Field

• The amount of the bonus to the "Skill Cooldown" parameter has been adjusted: it has become 13 \ 16 \ 20 \ 25%.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1001105975_.png.1fd5632ad615ca53f600f3b68ecb1952.png Chieftain 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1408454489_.png.b41db0783ffc88f2f06b188b6d84818f.png Curse of the Plague

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1921487889_.png.a8eb9bed14bf722bd7a067a249bcb60f.png Wolf's Alacrity

• Fixed a bug due to which skill damage was not increased by "Relic of Exclusive Attack".

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1933260279_.png.a933e02795a9e43be4f1ffcabf87d3be.png Bestial Wrath

• The duration of the effect from the skill has been adjusted: it was 12 \16 \ 20 \ 25 sec., now it is 24 \ 26 \ 28 \ 30 sec.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/164965663_.png.287d736773c9611570eda5fe9e077e22.png Forsaken

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1341551855_.png.08d0f810eef072b3000aa23c31b16e3b.png Warlock

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/756590453_.png.6e806687eb7baa1683ea115bee9b1aab.png Hex

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/161948444_.png.cd55808a3649856d0abef5660977164e.png Necromancer

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/342633732_.png.76eca4acbdd84f2be395e7255c323e0d.png Infection

• Now the skill damage will trigger even if the effect of the skill was removed from the target ahead of time.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/199036409_.png.2a716183c96cac444328a2bf00ab1f23.png Poison Spittle

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/603093816_.png.209be3c021e00bd9acea0210f2d17b18.png Poisonous Shield

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1336384933_.png.2e691de181c525aefaac7a700fc223f3.png Acid Rain

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/996139973_.png.322300e85cced92dadc2dbe5951dce86.png Dead Soldier

• Increased the size of the passed parameters from the player to the skeleton up to 35%.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1657720968_.png.5fe3a66d39a4e4eafc061332ae69eef9.png Charmer

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/254450405_.png.a9caf00e8104fac7b8031c569d0db9b7.png Call

/cdn-cgi/mirage/94ac32343bfa1cd3fcc06e3a2f7f0dc69ffbb48ff67a2668591e54785d12c165/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1582080699_.png.59957f8ff44786874748c5d59b78a62e.png Help of Chaos

General mechanics

• Fixed the final calculation of critical damage from effects that increase the critical damage of skills.

Wow, these changes to DK were amazing, i hope the developers keep up the good work!

I've never seen such a thing, i'm flabbergasted!

Dk is counter to bd . While ppl ask for buff dk gets nerfs and when ppl ask for nerf in bd they get buffs . Idk if im allowed to swear as i saw that on ru forum ppl actually do and dont get any penalty

23 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

Friends! 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/880083789_.png.bc2b537c2d1e429e21f5066d64e1813e.png Chosen 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1502530813_.png.e5ec0a0753c8e165360446e341234f89.png Paladin

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1391991585_.png.ec7507d3c57aa97a3f25288b9a245255.png Purifying

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1299315166_.png.86888fc4ceddbd67fc09eafd8675739e.png Illumination

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/444348974_.png.7ef4075c867e9b903cc8b319361e48f7.png Sun Seal   

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/424326790_.png.f460fca760da219208c0f7b80d5fcc6a.png Harad's Call

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/384157605_.png.b2e5e42605ef5d837d91811a8947675f.png Mage

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/553076457_.png.5d50d7d90df42885480c47ed78f756be.png Aura of Fire

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/54371864_.png.97dcf902d6aaa657fde2aa93aa0614e4.png Blazing Ground

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/492028120_.png.87e12509f92b15b1aa08fd26500c732e.png Priest 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/812844098_.png.43a55c2db0bcc2b3fb2335c73448d2ea.png Elusive Threat

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/818565465_.png.9c4c9c2acca6f6671c2abfc1895f6571.png Exhausting Burden

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/171972592_.png.c2eb8c5d688e5445ec509a6fa9ef4b2b.png Punishment of the Light

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1671573280_.png.60965491e73678ef0de3e780e57628bc.png Seeker

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/572859220_.png.0588c7b918322eb82ed23b408cc28c6f.png Harad's Shield

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/2075125285_.png.32b2bff21017c266ac423a738902946b.png Dangerous Blow

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1849188895_.png.7cd87ccf100105568c0af90063c9f2a7.png Templar

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/958511570_.png.2a261abf4e6c369f395f1188df7759f7.png Harad's Teachings

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1520910837_.png.6c116cc9cfc98ef56081bba62cce1481.png Particle of Life

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/51580920_.png.57a4f2a7bf3c1c09953cc564f3438d52.png Firstborn

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/426991148_.png.f3133057862f0dbd6ca1180c96002e31.png Druid

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1411341483_.png.142794e048a46b7c41893694e63ed287.png Elemental Support

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/821655675_.png.8c995370f364df92b1f8d6b1bae76437.png Entangling roots

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/670731685_.png.aa7384285283fa910474599b60972583.png Beastmaster

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/175525828_.png.44f2b5777a2aff4b9f4d74f09df3a909.png Beast Awakening

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/113417608_.png.65a44a23a3615eabf3ad2a3b1793a03e.png Warden

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/503740018_.png.04e34693af64d72efb5f803abf276c8e.png Stealing Power

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1829772901_.png.91e090be109c2cca3a1e4663b690330b.png Mountain Clans

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1033396137_.png.a305bb4874f9f038d1cc070c15e2b7f5.png Barbarian

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1454619314_.png.8da261278c86da0ab9c024e82af516e3.png Warcry

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/855386338_.png.361252c48eb8eed4053ff99e4ea101d9.png Shaman

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1297221571_.png.8c9f11eccef87985b8836d8199cbb780.png Energy Field

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1001105975_.png.1fd5632ad615ca53f600f3b68ecb1952.png Chieftain 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1408454489_.png.b41db0783ffc88f2f06b188b6d84818f.png Curse of the Plague

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1921487889_.png.a8eb9bed14bf722bd7a067a249bcb60f.png Wolf's Alacrity

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1933260279_.png.a933e02795a9e43be4f1ffcabf87d3be.png Bestial Wrath

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/164965663_.png.287d736773c9611570eda5fe9e077e22.png Forsaken

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1341551855_.png.08d0f810eef072b3000aa23c31b16e3b.png Warlock

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/756590453_.png.6e806687eb7baa1683ea115bee9b1aab.png Hex

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/161948444_.png.cd55808a3649856d0abef5660977164e.png Necromancer

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/342633732_.png.76eca4acbdd84f2be395e7255c323e0d.png Infection

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/199036409_.png.2a716183c96cac444328a2bf00ab1f23.png Poison Spittle

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/603093816_.png.209be3c021e00bd9acea0210f2d17b18.png Poisonous Shield

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1336384933_.png.2e691de181c525aefaac7a700fc223f3.png Acid Rain

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/996139973_.png.322300e85cced92dadc2dbe5951dce86.png Dead Soldier

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1657720968_.png.5fe3a66d39a4e4eafc061332ae69eef9.png Charmer

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/254450405_.png.a9caf00e8104fac7b8031c569d0db9b7.png Call

/cdn-cgi/mirage/952419c8aa24c9ab6bb0e0b62de21191fee2b47075025155bc2a4c4e0940f4aa/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1582080699_.png.59957f8ff44786874748c5d59b78a62e.png Help of Chaos

General mechanics

Lmao 0 changes to rogue gg, I'm done with this fix extermination leave it as is

1 minute ago, Santa Claus said:

Dk is counter to bd . While ppl ask for buff dk gets nerfs and when ppl ask for nerf in bd they get buffs . Idk if im allowed to swear as i saw that on ru forum ppl actually do and dont get any penalty

aoe silence wasnt good enough? You can`t even wait for the test server, believing the class is "shit" already. you can`t compare 2 different classes. Every class can counter each other.

8 hours ago, Raislin said:

Developer commentary: In most game situations, the Blade Dancer is used as a damage damager class, and only secondarily is it seen as a tank by players. For this reason, we decided to strengthen the popular role of this class, allowing the Blade Dancer to realize itself much more effectively both in solo battles and in mass battles, as well as resorting to the use of different equipment and skills. We think that Blade Dancer's positioning as a high-damage class will only get stronger going forward.

@Raislin

They were buffed. Few skills increased cooldown. 

This commentary tells you exactly what devs plan for bd. 

Silence was unfair be4 . Paladin have silence +root at same time while dk had 1 person aoe with same duration so i dont call it buffbcs that was  what dk deserved long time ago. I didnt compared dk and bd . It just seem that ppl dont understand sarcasm. Class was already shit be4 and it got even shittier right now . 

1 minute ago, Santa Claus said:

Silence was unfair be4 . Paladin have silence +root at same time while dk had 1 person aoe with same duration so i dont call it buffbcs that was  what dk deserved long time ago. I didnt compared dk and bd . It just seem that ppl dont understand sarcasm. Class was already shit be4 and it got even shittier right now . 

You cant have everything you wish to have. I would wish that temps had magic def reduction too, just like lock has it on aoe silence skill. You should really wait for the test server, instead of assuming that dk is "shit" now.:vp-looking:

43 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

Friends! 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/880083789_.png.bc2b537c2d1e429e21f5066d64e1813e.png Chosen 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1502530813_.png.e5ec0a0753c8e165360446e341234f89.png Paladin

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1391991585_.png.ec7507d3c57aa97a3f25288b9a245255.png Purifying

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1299315166_.png.86888fc4ceddbd67fc09eafd8675739e.png Illumination

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/444348974_.png.7ef4075c867e9b903cc8b319361e48f7.png Sun Seal   

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/424326790_.png.f460fca760da219208c0f7b80d5fcc6a.png Harad's Call

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/384157605_.png.b2e5e42605ef5d837d91811a8947675f.png Mage

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/553076457_.png.5d50d7d90df42885480c47ed78f756be.png Aura of Fire

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/54371864_.png.97dcf902d6aaa657fde2aa93aa0614e4.png Blazing Ground

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/492028120_.png.87e12509f92b15b1aa08fd26500c732e.png Priest 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/812844098_.png.43a55c2db0bcc2b3fb2335c73448d2ea.png Elusive Threat

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/818565465_.png.9c4c9c2acca6f6671c2abfc1895f6571.png Exhausting Burden

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/171972592_.png.c2eb8c5d688e5445ec509a6fa9ef4b2b.png Punishment of the Light

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1671573280_.png.60965491e73678ef0de3e780e57628bc.png Seeker

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/572859220_.png.0588c7b918322eb82ed23b408cc28c6f.png Harad's Shield

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/2075125285_.png.32b2bff21017c266ac423a738902946b.png Dangerous Blow

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1849188895_.png.7cd87ccf100105568c0af90063c9f2a7.png Templar

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/958511570_.png.2a261abf4e6c369f395f1188df7759f7.png Harad's Teachings

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1520910837_.png.6c116cc9cfc98ef56081bba62cce1481.png Particle of Life

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/51580920_.png.57a4f2a7bf3c1c09953cc564f3438d52.png Firstborn

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/426991148_.png.f3133057862f0dbd6ca1180c96002e31.png Druid

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1411341483_.png.142794e048a46b7c41893694e63ed287.png Elemental Support

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/821655675_.png.8c995370f364df92b1f8d6b1bae76437.png Entangling roots

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/670731685_.png.aa7384285283fa910474599b60972583.png Beastmaster

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/175525828_.png.44f2b5777a2aff4b9f4d74f09df3a909.png Beast Awakening

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/113417608_.png.65a44a23a3615eabf3ad2a3b1793a03e.png Warden

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/503740018_.png.04e34693af64d72efb5f803abf276c8e.png Stealing Power

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1829772901_.png.91e090be109c2cca3a1e4663b690330b.png Mountain Clans

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1033396137_.png.a305bb4874f9f038d1cc070c15e2b7f5.png Barbarian

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1454619314_.png.8da261278c86da0ab9c024e82af516e3.png Warcry

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/855386338_.png.361252c48eb8eed4053ff99e4ea101d9.png Shaman

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1297221571_.png.8c9f11eccef87985b8836d8199cbb780.png Energy Field

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1001105975_.png.1fd5632ad615ca53f600f3b68ecb1952.png Chieftain 

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1408454489_.png.b41db0783ffc88f2f06b188b6d84818f.png Curse of the Plague

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1921487889_.png.a8eb9bed14bf722bd7a067a249bcb60f.png Wolf's Alacrity

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1933260279_.png.a933e02795a9e43be4f1ffcabf87d3be.png Bestial Wrath

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/164965663_.png.287d736773c9611570eda5fe9e077e22.png Forsaken

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1341551855_.png.08d0f810eef072b3000aa23c31b16e3b.png Warlock

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/756590453_.png.6e806687eb7baa1683ea115bee9b1aab.png Hex

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/161948444_.png.cd55808a3649856d0abef5660977164e.png Necromancer

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/342633732_.png.76eca4acbdd84f2be395e7255c323e0d.png Infection

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/199036409_.png.2a716183c96cac444328a2bf00ab1f23.png Poison Spittle

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/603093816_.png.209be3c021e00bd9acea0210f2d17b18.png Poisonous Shield

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1336384933_.png.2e691de181c525aefaac7a700fc223f3.png Acid Rain

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/996139973_.png.322300e85cced92dadc2dbe5951dce86.png Dead Soldier

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1657720968_.png.5fe3a66d39a4e4eafc061332ae69eef9.png Charmer

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/254450405_.png.a9caf00e8104fac7b8031c569d0db9b7.png Call

/cdn-cgi/mirage/474b92b3b33cdb3e5c9a28dfd42e2a9b791b5d077c7d3899fcefef3c240c0021/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/1582080699_.png.59957f8ff44786874748c5d59b78a62e.png Help of Chaos

General mechanics

Where's the dk changes :cray:

21 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Now the Chief is a bd counter and it seems DK is now supposed to be a Warden counter. We'll now dk needs a major buff :sorry:

5 minutes ago, Babocool said:

You cant have everything you wish to have. I would wish that temps had magic def reduction too, just like lock has it on aoe silence skill. You should really wait for the test server, instead of assuming that dk is "shit" now./cdn-cgi/mirage/d8bab37e3778d7fa2b74b7cb462c1f57adf989e4aa3682cc6fe165b816468f99/1280/https://forum.warspear-online.com/uploads/emoticons/vp-looking.gif

Administrator stated that dk does huge dmg with curse on russian server. We needed to keep enemy inside that fire while we dont have control of where fire will appear . We had to keep enemy there for 12 sec to do dmg as same amount of dmg that damager classes does in 2-3 seconds . And we got nerf there. Now it does 1 hit less with lower dmg and 3 sec delay between attack. If that is balance to u then u can go duck urself with whole devs team

2 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Administrator stated that dk does huge dmg with curse on russian server. We needed to keep enemy inside that fire while we dont have control of where fire will appear . We had to keep enemy there for 12 sec to do dmg as same amount of dmg that damager classes does in 2-3 seconds . And we got nerf there. Now it does 1 hit less with lower dmg and 3 sec delay between attack. If that is balance to u then u can go duck urself with whole devs team

This is not a solo game. Warlocks don't have any problem keeping people still for that long. Also, shamans and chiefs can keep ppl still too. Just because one skill might not be that strong on its own doesn't mean it can't be in with some team work.

1 minute ago, Zurp said:

This is not a solo game. Warlocks don't have any problem keeping people still for that long. Also, shamans and chiefs can keep ppl still too. Just because one skill might not be that strong on its own doesn't mean it can't be in with some team work.

agreed

As u said its not solo game and if dk and warlock focus 1 enemy there is also his partner. And if we compare aoe dmg of dk it needs 15 sec "with lock" to do same amount of dmg as mage or chieftain alone.

Just now, Santa Claus said:

As u said its not solo game and if dk and warlock focus 1 enemy there is also his partner. And if we compare aoe dmg of dk it needs 15 sec "with lock" to do same amount of dmg as mage or chieftain alone.

In 5-6 sec