[2022.12.13] Update Warspear Online 11.2. Preview. Part I

LeeLoo

2 minutes ago, Nolan said:

But I have seen a dk kill 3 players including a bd.

Just because this player is very strong, it doesn't mean that the class is broken :unknw:

bd is broken doesn't matter who play

5 minutes ago, Nolan said:

Just because this player is very strong, it doesn't mean that the class is broken :unknw:

Have you even played in arena? Literally every player complains about bds being too unbalanced and strong.

That bd might be strong but you can get a dk/rogue with the same gears all maxed out and will still lose 9/10. It has became a joke at this point that bds are just overpowered.  

No clue why is this still a problem to this day, but all power to you keep making the game unbalanced and unplayable until the player base keep decreasing lol 

23 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Please change the Blood Protection buff to where it applies a weaker version of the skill to affect all party members within a 7 yard area. That would make it 10x better than a single cast on someone else. 

Dk gets his and every party member gets a slightly weaker version

Slightly? Bro it’s not even close to weak is super weak compared to palas or wd 

On 12/12/2022 at 1:59 PM, LeeLoo said:

сила предков.png Ancestors' Power

• Now, while the skill is active, the “Attack Speed” parameter is increased by 25%.
  • The movement speed of the character upon taking damage increased by 25% for 5 sec.

Is this an additional effect? Or are old effects gonna get replaced??

35 minutes ago, Chuyyy said:

Slightly? Bro it’s not even close to weak is super weak compared to palas or wd 

I didn't say weaker than other classes. 

I meant being able to use it and everyone else in the party able to get the buff. Just slightly weaker than what the dk gets

50 minutes ago, ashour said:

Have you even played in arena? Literally every player complains about bds being too unbalanced and strong.

That bd might be strong but you can get a dk/rogue with the same gears all maxed out and will still lose 9/10. It has became a joke at this point that bds are just overpowered.  

No clue why is this still a problem to this day, but all power to you keep making the game unbalanced and unplayable until the player base keep decreasing lol 

I agree. 

Bd needs their resist weakened and Power of Blades skill nerfed a bit. 

23 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I didn't say weaker than other classes. 

I meant being able to use it and everyone else in the party able to get the buff. Just slightly weaker than what the dk gets

I agree. 

Bd needs their resist weakened and Power of Blades skill nerfed a bit. 

Watch developers ignore this about nerfing bd and go on with their days lol. I'm pretty sure only moderators are here but we are free to express our frustration here since forums are the only place for that. Everybody is tired of demanding the same thing which is NERF BDS. Ignoring this further is just making more players leave the game or at the very least ghost their current class and move to Blade dancer. Eventually there will be 10x amount of bds users compared to all other classes which won't be balanced and would break the game

Edited by ashour

2 minutes ago, ashour said:

Watch developers ignore this about nerfing bd and go on with their days lol. I'm pretty sure only moderators are here but we are free to express our frustration here since forums are the only place for that. Everybody is tired of demanding the same thing which is NERF BDS. Ignoring this further is just making more players leave the game or at the very least ghost their current class and move to Blade dancer. Eventually there will be 10x amount of bds users compared to all other classes which won't be balanced and would break the game

I agree. We need the devs to actually listen. Many times have I seen achievements being rewarded to bd players in fastest dg clearing on the Facebook page of the game. Often times beating others [even Chieftains] by 2-3 minutes 

Isnt see? 1BD kill 3players? Many BD doing this. Its normal. Very easy. If have 10book if have full greatness

Resist mean all debuff need work. Other game all same. But Why update only warspear BD UHSR?(ultra hyper smart resist)
Is fair?

GM make new resist algorithm For BD. Resist on but only work to controll debuff..

Really hard remove 3resist buff. When removed this will return on cd

Edited by US Evil

2 minutes ago, US Evil said:

Isnt see? 1BD kill 4players? Many BD doing this. Very easy. If have 10book if have full greatness

How many people have 10 nonclass specific books and full Greatness gear? :interesting:

The problem is that we live in an era where many new games are released every year, and people do not want to play unfair games.

In fact, we are having difficulty recruiting guilds due to the number of people decreasing every year.

The problem is that there are already many people around who are preparing to leave the game because of this BD Buff.

How many people have 10 nonclass specific books and full Greatness gear? :interesting:

20bd?30bd? Want list?

Well i love what you did with seeker skills... at least think about the possibility to give it a defense skill instead of being hopeless against any pvp dmg for example since no seeker in his right mind would put any skill point on the basic harads shield skill unless you add something defensive in return like dodge or parry when shield breaks for a x amount of time for example 3/6/9/12/15% dodge/parry for 2/4/6/8/10 sec after shield break

51 minutes ago, US Evil said:

The problem is that we live in an era where many new games are released every year, and people do not want to play unfair games.

In fact, we are having difficulty recruiting guilds due to the number of people decreasing every year.

The problem is that there are already many people around who are preparing to leave the game because of this BD Buff.

20bd?30bd? Want list?

I agree. Warspear will need to balance its classes to be fair to everyone and make pvp actually fun. But also the issues is with the community not being fair to others. 

Guilds are not being able to recruit due to poaching, scamming, and just underhanded tactics. 

The decreasing population is because of people loosing interest because of all of these factors. 

TheForlorn stolen, Hentai guild deleted, increased rate of guild inventories being emptied. All of that hard work being taken away over petty in game politics is just wrong and we get no help. 

It's not just the game it's also the people

4 hours ago, Vinagre said:

Why not change from damage to resist? that would make way more sense to play the class role..

also, on the :

why not damage reduction that actually works wonders like hugged hide? would work well to turn the seeker a bit more tanky. 
Wondering what are the perspectives on that ?
@Nolan @LeeLoo @Dr Strange

5 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

also, on the :

why not damage reduction that actually works wonders like hugged hide? would work well to turn the seeker a bit more tanky. 
Wondering what are the perspectives on that ?
@Nolan @LeeLoo @Dr Strange

Classes such as seekers and Rogues shouldn't be as tanky as the chief is. 

Even with the Chieftains superior damage in comparison to Seekers and Rogues. Chieftains are unable to enter stealth due to the fact they are NOT a stealth unit like Rogues and Seekers who are intended to be used as a high damage assassination class. Where they can kill healers and spell caster classes while the enemy frontliner players are focused else where

16 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Classes such as seekers and Rogues shouldn't be as tanky as the chief is. 

Even with the Chieftains superior damage in comparison to Seekers and Rogues. Chieftains are unable to enter stealth due to the fact they are NOT a stealth unit like Rogues and Seekers who are intended to be used as a high damage assassination class. Where they can kill healers and spell caster classes while the enemy frontliner players are focused else where

i understand that, but do you realize you can just rugged hide + resist and jump in? and even if you want ''stealth'' you can pop a card.... so chief gets more move speed, more dmg, more dmg reduction, and a 100% resist? whats the point of being a rogue/seeker? to stealth up, and get a control in the head after you open? lol
Hold on, actually rogue can dodge, RIP seeker...

Edited by Vinagre

14 minutes ago, Vinagre said:

i understand that, but do you realize you can just rugged hide + resist and jump in? and even if you want ''stealth'' you can pop a card.... so chief gets more move speed, more dmg, more dmg reduction, and a 100% resist? whats the point of being a rogue/seeker? to stealth up, and get a control in the head after you open? lol
Hold on, actually rogue can dodge, RIP seeker...

Chief needs the resist to survive its role as a front line damage. 

Every tank can reduce Dodge by a high margin. Seekers are a oddity Idk much about. 

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

Chief needs the resist to survive its role as a front line damage. 

Every tank can reduce Dodge by a high margin. Seekers are a oddity Idk much about. 

Think of seeker as a glasscannon class. If you aren't dead in the first 5-10 seconds the more likely it is seeker will lose in the end. Problem with seekers has been that they have been incredibly inconsistent for a long time. They either absolutely murder everyone or die in 3 hits, it can go either way. Perhaps the stun chance changes will turn things for the better but seems fairly unlikely to me.

Only reason I'd hesitate to put damage reduction as the shields buff would be because of the talent they have. You'd either have to balance the shield skill with it in mind so it would have to be 15% dmg reduction at maximum since it would stack with the talent giving 70% reduction + other defense stats on top of it but if you aren't using the talent it would just be a skill to use for the relics you put in it which seems a bit of a waste or you'd make it have a higher % and make it stupidly busted if used with orci scrolls or the book for permanent 70+% damage reduction.

Honestly I would have given seeker longer with the state it was in to see where they really end up considering they were still incredibly fragile but whatever I suppose...

Edited by Raislin

On 12/12/2022 at 8:59 AM, LeeLoo said:

очищение.png Purifying

• Adjusted the amount of magical DOT-damage from the skill: from 20 \ 30 \ 40 \ 50 \ 60 pts. and 102 \ 104 \ 106 \ 108 \ 110% of the character's magical power for 6 sec., to 10 \ 20 \ 27 \ 35 \ 45 pts. and 35 \ 40 \ 45 \ 50 \ 55% of the character's magical power every 2 sec. for 6 sec. 
  • The final magical DOT-damage of the skill has significantly increased.

I feel like there is a mistake here, it seems that the values are switched around.

I like the Paladin changes, especially that juicy 12% accu from aura, finally something worthy of cutting my mana regen. And maybe one day Light Defense will get the buff that it so desperately needs... I mean honestly, you're buffing skills that didn't necessarily need the buff like prayer, hello? It's already pretty good, it's at least usable and some people level it up, take that buff back (don't actually) and give us a good Light Defense buff. 

But anyway in general, I'll gladly give up some seconds off of fetters for more magic damage in AoE and single target and basically keep the same support capability. Sounds like a big win on first impression. Will be interesting to see it play out! My worry though is that magic hammers will be more dominant that ever, and part me really got sick of it even if it's so good, because it is so good. I guess I'll still be the only weirdo unironically using spears for a change of style. I mean with these changes, spears only benefit, so will see.

Edited by Gladiator

4 horas atrás, US Evil disse:

Isnt see? 1BD kill 3players? Many BD doing this. Its normal. Very easy. If have 10book if have full greatness

Resist mean all debuff need work. Other game all same. But Why update only warspear BD UHSR?(ultra hyper smart resist)
Is fair?

GM make new resist algorithm For BD. Resist on but only work to controll debuff..

Really hard remove 3resist buff. When removed this will return on cd

The guy in this thread is literally a shaman with no ferocity with a lvl 29 staff without buffs complaining that he can't break the BD's shield. Everyone complains about bd but they don't even have the same level as them, "a bd appeared in the random arena with 20 buffs and 8 books that killed 3 characters +8 in 3 hits please nerf".

Edited by Fabr

I would like to know why the charmer still does not have the skill otherworldy fire has 100% chance of stun since the beginning of the game, this skill remained weak despite the fact that it was reworked not long ago and still the damage remains weak with a bad cd .

I still don’t understand why the chance of stun her low. 

Many class on stun aoe that can only be resisted with the resist parameter while the skill of the charmer can be blocked, dodge resist and more has even only 45% chance of stun in 4/4.

Don’t tell me that charmer has a lot of stun because the passive can be blocked resist dodged... and especially that the templar has 2 stun aoe( a skill that silence and the other that literally blocks the road and stun 1 Guild + the update will change nothing even if have 3-4 or 6 ppl limit all people will be ejected one after the other) especially that now finally oppression skill can be resisted only (Finally). 

I suggest a decrease in the number of meteorites but a high chance of stun + since you will increase the damage of this skill.

Some people complain that the dogs got a buff when not at all.

Dog damage has been increased  15% dmg but eventually the damage over time is better.

Let’s say the charmer attacks a dummy for 60 seconds and the dog does 

1000 damage without the buff and 1150 (15% + 1000) with the so-called "buff"

60 sec

An attack every 2 sec 

30 attack x 1000 = 30000 dmg 

An attack every 2.5sec 

24 attack x 1150 = 27 600

Even if we reduced the previous buff by 10 seconds was better so technically it’s more of a nerf than a buff.

(2.5 x 4) 4 x 1150 = 4600 dmg 

(2 x 5 ) 5 x 1000 = 5000 dmg

the charmer is supposed to be a support class but unfortunately 2 support skills are mono target.

Even class tanks have skills that reduce the damage of allies, protect them and even increase their defense such as the templar ( support)that poses a totem or the pala (tank) that buff the defense...

(Many class like support heal tank have buff each other ...)

Even class tanks have skills that reduce the damage of allies, protect them and even increase their defense such as the templar that poses a totem or the pala that buff the defense...

So I suggest to either rework the otherworldy blessing skill (or eye of Darkness) for whatever is applied on all allies and changed or add an effect on the skill that could make the charm more useful in the team.

I am not asking that the charmer be buff but rather that the skills must be logical and not outdated.

8 hours ago, Awie said:

Maybe gm not seeing one bd enough to kill dk and rogue @Nolan

Screenshot_20221215-214334.png

I've been playing DK for a long time. And the thing you see.

DK               BD

nerf             buff

nerf             buff

nerf             buff

nerf             buff

buff             nerf

nerf             buff

And the thing you see.  When Bd gets a little nerf, its gets a lot of buffs in the next update.  Already take low nerf.

живит поток.png Invigorating Stream

• Changed the type of skill from active to active skill of constant action: energy regeneration reduction 5 \ 7 \ 9 \ 10 units.
  • The mechanics of the skill has been changed: now the skill restores health in the amount of 20 \ 25 \ 30 \ 35% of the character's magical power and energy in the amount of 8 \ 10 \ 12 \ 15 pts. to character and all-party members every 5 sec. Additionally increases the "Skill Cooldown" parameter by 10 \ 12 \ 16 \ 20% for the character and all-party members for the duration of the skill

энергет поле.png Energy Field

• Reduced the cooldown of the skill from 40 sec. to 10 sec.
  • Changed skill type from active to permanent active skill: energy regeneration reduction 5 \ 7 \ 9 \ 10 pts.
  • Adjusted the amount of increase regeneration rate energy from 25 \ 40 \ 55 \ 70% to 25 \ 30 \ 40 \ 50%.
  • Adjusted the amount of the increase of the "Skills Cooldown" parameter: from 15 \ 20 \ 25 \ 30%, to 10 \ 12 \ 16 \ 20%.
  • Now the effect of the skill applies to the character and all party members located in the same location with the character

Is this supposed to be fair for mass fights. 

26 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Is this supposed to be fair for mass fights. 

Not sure why you are comparing the two. Shaman already had their aoe heal which is Healing totem. It would be a better comparison.

On 12/12/2022 at 3:59 PM, LeeLoo said:

Harad's Shield

• Adjusted how the shield bonus is applied so that the bonus now activates after the effect ends.

As you can see, physical and magic defence buff is only works if shield is active but the problem  is short duration.

Increase the duration of the skill by 15-20 seconds because the skill duration is only 12 seconds at max upgrade.

Edited by Xjhazx
Removed jpg picture

27 minutes ago, Xjhazx said:

As you can see, physical and magic defence buff is only works if shield is active but the problem  is short duration.

Increase the duration of the skill by 15-20 seconds because the skill duration is only 12 seconds at max upgrade.

i would rather see a change for resist, or dmg reduction, too bad but defense is kinda useless nowadays... 

2 hours ago, fghty said:

I've been playing DK for a long time. And the thing you see.

DK               BD

nerf             buff

nerf             buff

nerf             buff

nerf             buff

buff             nerf

nerf             buff

And the thing you see.  When Bd gets a little nerf, its gets a lot of buffs in the next update.  Already take low nerf.

Yea.. really true.. Don't expert gm buff mcs without buffing elf more..this word have a curse..to be fair balance if gm want it why not give all faction shield so we know its fair for all faction got it too or what speciality of mcs..elf faction has shield for their faction..what is for mcs??? @Nolan

I'm still waiting for an answer from the administrators about the curse of the dk, waiting 3 seconds for each hit and having 170% of its power seems to me foolish, knowing that the dk depends a lot on That ability to do group damage, especially to large waves of enemies, 2 seconds seems very slow to me, this nerf seems meaningless and completely empty to me,the only benefit they give it to fill that nerf is that it is instantaneous WOOOOOOOW tremendous utility

Knowing that the dk has no chance against distance, they could have done something with the curse as a kind of debuff to the enemies or that at least if it was 3 seconds, that the fire that causes the curse causes cursed flames, such as totem flames, wizard flames, or casique flames

On 2022/12/15 at AM12点32分, Dr Strange said:

未列入公告的更改列表:

избранные.png 选择 

паладин.png 圣骑士

отталкив удар.png 驱避打击

添加了额外的技能效果和伤害检查。效果现在只能被抗性抵消,伤害只能被回避\格挡\招架抵消。 

жрец.png 

故事 удар.png 穷尽一击    

增加技能伤害和效果的额外检查:现在伤害只能被闪避\格挡\招架抵消,效果只能受抗性影响。 

разбойник.png 流氓

стальной шквал.png 钢铁风暴

添加了额外的技能效果和伤害检查。效果现在只能被抗性抵消,伤害只能被回避\格挡 招架抵消。 

хитрей прием.png 最棘手的技术

添加了额外的技能效果和伤害检查。效果现在只能被抗性抵消,伤害只能被回避\格挡\招架抵消。 

so where dk , Effect can Evade \ Block \ Parry. ???

7 hours ago, Bay said:

so where dk , Effect can Evade \ Block \ Parry. ???

Yeah, all classes got separate chances for resisting the debuff and ignoring the damage, while DK just got tons of nerf and a few useless buffs.  

If you don't know, DK actually stands for Dead Knight, since the class is dead for a long time :fuck_that:

rogue need penetration skill maybe %5 %6 add to skill frenzy or extermination after nerf set triton exactly need. And please reflexes change to new skill or change skill mechanic, now doesnt working good nobody dont studying dont using reflexes.

Edited by Mczohan08
added to new proposal

В 13.12.2022 в 14:14, coldravens сказал:

I hope russan players are verry unhappy with the necro changes cuz if those pass then clearly in russan servers they have differnt necro class

Yes, many of the players playing Necre are unhappy with the current changes and offer their edits and modifications to the patchnote. Here is an example of my theme

17 hours ago, Fabr said:

The guy in this thread is literally a shaman with no ferocity with a lvl 29 staff without buffs complaining that he can't break the BD's shield. Everyone complains about bd but they don't even have the same level as them, "a bd appeared in the random arena with 20 buffs and 8 books that killed 3 characters +8 in 3 hits please nerf".

No ferocity? I think you should look more closely. He is using a lvl29 arena staff, +10 btw. That's already 23.7% ferocity. +5% ferocity from the arena books.

So that's 28.7% ferocity, and a +10 staff. That's the best you could ask for on a caster for damage.

49 minutes ago, Unkindled disse:

No ferocity? I think you should look more closely. He is using a lvl29 arena staff, +10 btw. That's already 23.7% ferocity. +5% ferocity from the arena books.

So that's 28.7% ferocity, and a +10 staff. That's the best you could ask for on a caster for damage.

That is the problem. Dmg classes get ~1200 damage at 50% fero, along with other things like penetration and attack speed, you can't ask to nerf other classes because yours doesn't have enough damage.

2 hours ago, Fabr said:

That is the problem. Dmg classes get ~1200 damage at 50% fero, along with other things like penetration and attack speed, you can't ask to nerf other classes because yours doesn't have enough damage.

It's just a bad class/build matchup, even necro would be better at getting through the shield than shaman.

Conclusion for the luck of the mc: Elfpears, nerfed dk and support, most of all damage elves increased their damage and nerfed more damage from the mc side, elves still have shield and mc I do not see that they stun the large number of control effects of the druid, dk still does not have a way to fight against distance, they continue to break the elf side more and the wars are unfair

On 12/12/2022 at 4:59 AM, LeeLoo said:

Dark Shield

• Now the skill with a 30 \ 45 \ 50 \ 60 \ 75% chance reduces the damage taken by the character by 2.5 \ 3 \ 3.5 \ 4 \ 4.5% of the character’s physical defense against monster attacks and by 1.5 \ 2 \ 2.5 \ 3 \ 3.5% of the character's physical defense against player attacks.

Does it work with the whole physical defense of the character, including buffs, or just the physical defense from armors?

@Nolan

Edited by Khrone

2 hours ago, Raislin said:

It's just a bad class/build matchup, even necro would be better at getting through the shield than shaman.

Ye but problem is, if Necro dont resist hamstring, probably will die one 1 combo, wish could take off 5 books from my Necro, atm its only pve class, priest is way better now pve/pvp, played 5y priest and necro, its perfect time for mcs players to swap side or leave game.

Also remember, everything have reasons, best classes are dmg classes for now, they are much better in every aspect, dmg classes generate more costs, items for them are more expensive, so players spending more will most likely buy more premium currency, which is why these classes are so buffed. If too many players start to change sides, powerful buffs will get dmg mc classes so that the wheel spins and sentinels players change sides what does it involve? of course buying more premium currency and please don't write that you can achieve anything in the game without buying premium, the game is unsuitable for f2p players, I've been spending a lot every month for the last few years, I regret spending it on necro, its useless in pvp and even in pve, healers are not as necessary as they used to be, on event dg the need to take a healer to pt is forced (healing this mob/totems) this shows how useless healers are when the need for a healer results from the imposed dg form, and not from the players' own needs and comfort.