[2022.12.13] Update Warspear Online 11.2. Preview. Part I

LeeLoo

My personal suggestion for Blood Protection is that it should be a AoE def buff for everyone in the party instead of a single target buff. 

The dk uses Blood Protection on himself and it provides a weaker version of the buff on the party. Simply better that way.

52 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I agree but Beastmaster is useless without the cat. 

Mage and Ranger needs a nerf to their skills damage. 

I agree as a dk player. We need MORE damage not less

Oh so bad Dks with -Dmg ... this is absurd

DK auro need change buff.

"Accuracy" dont need..

Already enought accuracy.

(Light gear buff accuracy + guild accuracy + mace accuracy) already enough

Better change to penet or speed.

Why try dying dk.

кража силы.png Stealing Power 

• Now the skill additionally increases the character's “Accuracy” parameter by 8 \ 10 \ 12 \ 15% for the duration of the effect.
  • The bonus of the “Attack Strength” parameter has been adjusted: it was 15 \ 25 \ 35 \ 60%, now it is 10 \ 15 \ 25 \ 70%.
  • The class key talent “Thrill of the Hunt” now increases "Attack Speed" parameter after each successful basic attack by 15% for 5 sec. instead of the "Attack Speed" parameter.

PLEASE:blush:

Since dk dark shield got nerf, add something, when the dk use dark shield get same defense but plus 10% penetration or 10% speed, cause dk has really low dmg at pve or pvp, and extra penetration or speed would help the dk users can make a diferent build and be able to do some good dmg at arena or dg 

Another sugestion, do u know rogues and seekers have high dmg right? When they are invisible a rogue can hits until 3k on pvp players, so giving them that 2 second immunity is a huge buff because they will able to do high dmg each time they become invisible, I suggest skills like totem, or pool darkness, can be able to remove the invisibility.

Blade dancer another update get buff, u guys open a test server and watch how players fight in the arena, so u can understand better what every class need and dont need, because I can see pala and bd really strong in this update, u guys keep buffing melees, but u dont think on cloth users? I have shaman 50% resilence and  bd hit 1300-1400 and u guys add them more pene and dmg? Plus u guys reduce heal, u must not giving dmg nonestop to melees every update

Oh boy i was waiting soo much for this rebalance, and ofc devs didn't disappoint, some how they mange to make necros from worst of the worst to unlimited trash, just do you know what buffs mean? Ill explain to you, it means giveing better numbers and/or effects of certain skills which community thinks they are too week, thats what it means, so lets do little overview of the changes shall we?

On 12/12/2022 at 9:59 AM, LeeLoo said:

Poison Spittle

• Now the damage from the skill does not depend on the level of the character: it was 2 pts. per level.
  • The amount of damage from the skill has been adjusted: it was 35 \ 55 \ 78 \ 95 \ 115 pts. and 101 \ 102 \ 104 \ 106 \ 108% of the character's magical strength, now it is 30 \ 55 \ 80 \ 105 \ 130 pts. and 110 \ 115 \ 120 \ 125 \ 130% of the character's magical strength.
  • Now the DOT-damage from the skill does not depend on the level of the character: it was 2 pts. per level.
  • Now the DOT-damage from the skill does not depend on the base damage: it was 20 \ 35 \ 50 \ 65 \ 80 pts.
  • Adjusted the amount of magical DOT-damage from the skill: from 102 \ 104 \ 106 \ 108 \ 110% of the character's magical strength for 6 sec., to 25 \ 30 \ 35 \ 40% of the character's magical strength every 2 sec. for 6 sec. 
  • The number of effects from the “Deathly Eye” skill required to deal magical DOT-damage to the enemy has been adjusted: from 2 to 1.
  • The final magical DOT-damage of the skill has slightly increased.
  • The final magical damage of the skill has slightly increased.

Nothing to comment here, overall more dmg is aweys wellcome.

Deathly Eye

• Skill cooldown increased from 7 sec. to 10 sec.
  • Adjusted the size of the decrease in the maximum amount of enemy health: it was 3 \ 4 \ 5 \ 6 \ 7%, it is now 4 \ 5 \ 6 \ 8 \ 10%.
  • Now the skill additionally reduces the physical defense of the enemy. Adjusted the size of the reduction in enemy defense: from 6 \ 8 \ 10 \ 12 \ 14% of magical protection, it became 12 \ 13 \ 15 \ 17 \ 20% of physical and magical protection.
  • The maximum number of effects from the skill on the enemy has been changed: from 2 to 1.
  • Adjusted the reduction of enemy’s health from the lesser class talent “Deathly Eye+”: from 0.3 \ 0.6 \ 1% to 0.65 \ 1.3 \ 2%

Okey finely, after 50 years we finely don't need to spam 2x eye for sligth dmg bost and hp reduce, this wouid of being such a good update if you didnt ruined it soo bad, were to start first you increase the cd from 7 to 10 sec, why not to make it still hard to consistently reduce bosses hp and have more inconsistent dmg, reduce the hp reduction debuff!? Why? This make no sence 4% is alot esspecly for high hp bosses nobody asked to nerf that was nothing wrong with it, wont comment the deff reduction thats just usless.

I dont undertand why you give and then take just buff the skill without compensation nerfs

Have eye to be on 7 sec cd reduceing 14% max hp and you have nice and good skill without being overpowered.

кошмар сны.png Nightmares

• Adjusted the duration of the effect: from 4 \ 4,9 \ 5,8 \ 6,7 \ 7,6 sec. to 4 \ 4,5 \ 5,5 \ 6,5 \ 7,5 sec

Idk to laugh or cry or bouth, basically feels like you put this so it looks like you rework buch of skills, in real you did nothing, just wana lie to yourself.

древн печать.png Ancient Seal

• Now the healing from the skill does not depend on the level of the character: it was 2 \ 2,5 \ 3 \ 3,5 \ 4 pts. per level.
  • The amount of healing from the magical power of character has been adjusted: it was 70 \ 100 \ 120 \ 140 \ 170 pts. and 100 \ 112 \ 116 \ 124 \ 135%, now it is 30 \ 55 \ 80 \ 105 \ 130 pts. and 115 \ 120 \ 130 \ 140 \ 155%.
  • The final healing of the skill has practically unchanged

If they says there is nothing change i gues nothing change.

роков связь.png Fateful Connection

• Added limit for the maximum number of PvE-targets for skill damage: 8 \ 10 \ 12 \ 14.
  • Adjusted the maximum number of PvP-targets: from 4 \ 5 \ 6 \ 7, to 3 \ 4 \ 5 \ 6.

This change i can summ up with the three employe meme were the boss slap his hands on the table and ask

"Yo guys how shouid we change faithful connection"

1st says" put limit ot pve targets"

2nd says "less dmg transferd more diration ot the skill"

3rd says" how about remake the skill to be usefull in all situations"

"3rd one got thrown out of the window"

Joke aside, only you can make progressively useless skill even more useless, before atleast you couid of use it in some dungs or guild events now even that is taken away, nobody and i say NOBODY will take this skill unless there are 20 memers who wants to try to blow the enemys just for fun, after update that skill will be litterly scam of 40k gold.

ядов щит.png Poisonous Shield

• The skill can now only be used on yourself or party members.
  • Now the DOT-damage from the skill does not depend on the level of the character: it was 2 pts. per level.
  • Now the DOT-damage from the skill does not depend on the base damage: it was 20 \ 35 \ 50 \ 65 pts.
  • Adjusted the amount of magical DOT-damage from the skill: from 90 \ 125 \ 160 \ 200% of the character's magical strength every 1 sec. for 6 \ 8 \ 10 \ 12 sec., to 20 \ 25 \ 30 \ 35% of the character's magical strength every 2 sec. for 12 sec. 
  • Now the target of the skill will additionally recover 90 \ 100 \ 110 \ 125% of health from the damage dealt if it is under the effect of the "Dark Power" skill (previously - under the effect of the "Acid Rain" skill).
  • Added limit for the maximum number of PvE-targets for skill damage: 8 \ 10 \ 12 \ 14.
  • The final magical DOT-damage of the skill has changed: instant damage significantly increased, damage per minute practically unchanged

First this is one of the strongest necro skill and didn't need any changes idk why decide to include it here, second only change thats nice is the duration of 12 sec at all lvls others are just stupid and make no sense at all, idk why you change the ticking speed from 1 second to 2, this basically make it like mage wild fire, one of the strongest aspect of the skill was that it was doing constent dmg nonestop, and dont get me started with the other effect, idk why all necro skills have unga-bunga effects, just state it heals for % of the magic power and vula you have nice bonus.

Overall if you wanted to change the skill just give it the dark power combo(the one i stated) and maybe increase the dmg abit done, no need the nonsence you did.

заражение.png Infection

• Now the damage from the skill does not depend on the level of the character: it was 2 \ 4 \ 6 \ 8 pts. per level.
  • Now the damage from the skill does not depend on the base damage: it was 52 \ 78 \ 104 \ 130 pts.
  • Adjusted the amount of damage from the skill: from 75 \ 100 \ 125 \ 150% of the character's magical strength, to 135 \ 145 \ 160 \ 180% of the character's magical strength. 
  • Adjusted the increase in incoming damage: from 10 \ 12 \ 15 \ 18%, to 12 \ 14 \ 16 \ 20%.
  • The chance of using the skill on targets affected by the “Fateful Connection” skill has been adjusted: it was 40 \ 50 \ 60 \ 75%, now it is 25 \ 35 \ 45 \ 60%.
  • The final magical damage of the skill has practically unchanged.

People wanted dmg to be counted as necros, people wanted skill to crit, 

Here you go guys take that 2% more dmg debuff be happy overall you guys did nothing againe

паника!.png Panic

• Corrected the range of the skill from 1 \ 2 \ 2 \ 2 yards to 2 yards.
  • DOT-damage can no longer interrupt the effect.

In general this skill doesn't suit the necro, i never like it, this is a skill for tank its ment to jump in the middle of the figth and disrupt  everyone not to be in fragile char and be used only when someone jumps you, in one word againe situational skill(starts to become moto of the necro tho)

кисло ливень.png Acid Rain

• Now the skill does not cause damage to destructible objects (standards, throne, gates, pylons, etc.)
  • Now the DOT-damage from the skill does not depend on the level of the character: it was 3 \ 4 \ 5 \ 6 pts. per level.
  • Now the DOT-damage from the skill does not depend on the base damage: it was 60 \ 80 \ 100 \ 120 pts.
  • The amount of magical DOT-damage from the skill has been adjusted: from 110 \ 120 \ 130 \ 150% of the character's magical strength for 5 sec., now it is 20 \ 25 \ 30 \ 35% of the character's magical strength every 0.8 sec. for 4.8 sec.
  • Adjusted the amount of magical DOT-damage dealt to enemies at the end of the rain: from 110 \ 120 \ 130 \ 150% of the character's magical strength for 3.2 sec., now it is 20 \ 25 \ 30 \ 35% of the character' magical strength every 0.8 sec. for 3.2 sec.
  • The final magical DOT-damage of the skill has slightly decreased.
  • The final magical damage of the skill has slightly increased.

Same as nightmares you did change nothing, i feel like you guys didn't know what to do (for some reason) and just throw random stuff on skills which dont need change.

мертвый солдат.png Dead Soldier

• Now summoned monsters inherit 100% of the “Accuracy” parameter from the character. The normal skeleton summoned by the skill inherits from the character 25% of the parameters “Critical Strike”, “Dodge”, “Penetration”, “Ferocity”, “Attack Strength”, “Wrath of the Deep”, “Piercing Attack”, “Resilience”, “Resistance” , “Solidity”. The skeleton warrior summoned by the skill inherits from the character 50% of the parameters “Critical Strike”, “Dodge”, “Penetration”, “Ferocity”, “Attack Strength”, “Wrath of the Deep”, “Piercing Attack”, “Resilience”, “Resistance” , “Solidity”.

Is this out of season Aprils fool joke!?

No littlerly this is insulting to all necro mains, you guys at this point joke with us, do you know how much 25% shared status is??? If i have 50% critical strake my normal skeletons will have like 12.5% crit, thats just, shouid i say something?imagen how much mobs/players necros will destroy with 12% crit, 4% pene and 4% fero skeletons thats sooo good xdddddddddddd

In conclusion you guys did nothingggggggggg, againeeee like last year, you didn't adress the main problem of the necro which is the weak pvp side, and did verry verry poor work of changes in the weak skills and changeing skills which dont needed change, not only you didnt buff the necro but you guys make it even more worst than before, I didn't know this was possible but apparently you did it congrats.

Sorry for the long post but im verry verry disappointed againe(idk why, i shouid of expect this knowing our devs)

5 minutes ago, coldravens said:

Oh boy i was waiting soo much for this rebalance, and ofc devs didn't disappoint, some how they mange to make necros from worst of the worst to unlimited trash, just do you know what buffs mean? Ill explain to you, it means giveing better numbers and/or effects of certain skills which community thinks they are too week, thats what it means, so lets do little overview of the changes shall we?

Okey finely, after 50 years we finely don't need to spam 2x eye for sligth dmg bost and hp reduce, this wouid of being such a good update if you didnt ruined it soo bad, were to start first you increase the cd from 7 to 10 sec, why not to make it still hard to consistently reduce bosses hp and have more inconsistent dmg, reduce the hp reduction debuff!? Why? This make no sence 4% is alot esspecly for high hp bosses nobody asked to nerf that was nothing wrong with it, wont comment the deff reduction thats just usless.

I dont undertand why you give and then take just buff the skill without compensation nerfs

Have eye to be on 7 sec cd reduceing 14% max hp and you have nice and good skill without being overpowered.

Idk to laugh or cry or bouth, basically feels like you put this so it looks like you rework buch of skills, in real you did nothing, just wana lie to yourself.

This change i can summ up with the three employe meme were the boss slap his hands on the table and ask

Joke aside, only you can make progressively useless skill even more useless, before atleast you couid of use it in some dungs or guild events now even that is taken away, nobody and i say NOBODY will take this skill unless there are 20 memers who wants to try to blow the enemys just for fun, after update that skill will be litterly scam of 40k gold.

First this is one of the strongest necro skill and didn't need any changes idk why decide to include it here, second only change thats nice is the duration of 12 sec at all lvls others are just stupid and make no sense at all, idk why you change the ticking speed from 1 second to 2, this basically make it like mage wild fire, one of the strongest aspect of the skill was that it was doing constent dmg nonestop, and dont get me started with the other effect, idk why all necro skills have unga-bunga effects, just state it heals for % of the magic power and vula you have nice bonus.

Overall if you wanted to change the skill just give it the dark power combo(the one i stated) and maybe increase the dmg abit done, no need the nonsence you did.

Here you go guys take that 2% more dmg debuff be happy overall you guys did nothing againe

In general this skill doesn't suit the necro, i never like it, this is a skill for tank its ment to jump in the middle of the figth and disrupt  everyone not to be in fragile char and be used only when someone jumps you, in one word againe situational skill(starts to become moto of the necro tho)

Same as nightmares you did change nothing, i feel like you guys didn't know what to do (for some reason) and just throw random stuff on skills which dont need change.

No littlerly this is insulting to all necro mains, you guys at this point joke with us, do you know how much 25% shared status is??? If i have 50% critical strake my normal skeletons will have like 12.5% crit, thats just, shouid i say something?imagen how much mobs/players necros will destroy with 12% crit, 4% pene and 4% fero skeletons thats sooo good xdddddddddddd

In conclusion you guys did nothingggggggggg, againeeee like last year, you didn't adress the main problem of the necro which is the weak pvp side, and did verry verry poor work of changes in the weak skills and changeing skills which dont needed change, not only you didnt buff the necro but you guys make it even more worst than before, I didn't know this was possible but apparently you did it congrats.

Sorry for the long post but im verry verry disappointed againe(idk why, i shouid of expect this knowing our devs)

They ate just trying to get feedback on how to rebalance so don't be so upset. Just provide some feedback on how you balance necros. I hardly see Dead Soldiers in arena [then again I hardly ever go into arena in the first place] so please be constructive and help the devs by providing good feedback

On 12/12/2022 at 11:59 AM, LeeLoo said:

Bloody Tribute

• The mechanics of the skill have been completely redesigned: now the skill applies the negative effect “Blood Tribute” on the enemy for 6 \ 8 \ 10 \ 12 seс. Each time the character loses any amount of energy, 10 \ 15 \ 20 \ 25% of this energy is borrowed from the enemy under the effect. For each unit of energy restored by the skill, the character will restore health in the amount of 2 \ 3 \ 4 \ 5% of the character's magical power

I suggest a little change in this skill where it does not depend on the opponent resistance. The whole idea was the remove the dependency on enemy resist, so if this debuff also goes into resist, it beats the whole point. Anyone with 50% resist can just resist the skill.

Suggestion: Change the skill to an active buff skill on warlock with 15s duration or passive buff skill. 

Also slight increase in numbers. Theoretically speaking, if a lock has 1k mdmg, it heals 50hp for every 1 unit of energy stolen. And the stolen 25% energy numbers seems a bit low but will wait for the test server before passing any judgement.

On 12/12/2022 at 11:59 AM, LeeLoo said:

Stone Body

• Now the skill additionally restores 12 \ 14 \ 16 \ 20% of the maximum energy to the character every 2 sec

I don't understand this though. It's unnecessary. 

Suggestion: Now the skill additionally increases 12 / 14 / 16 / 20% of the maximum energy of the character for 30s. 

@Nolan 

I love this new concept of energy warlock. Have to try out a lot of new things. Also, love the warlock thumbnail on the post. Looks cool. I would use it in a video.

Out of all classes, charmers are the only ones who don't have descent dmg reduction for a long time already. Redirection of dmg on dogs is nice feature, but this is optional. For mass fight with a lot of strong mobs (example - last wave of mobs in horror dungeon in the room with injured warrior) this doesn't really help. Dogs die in a matter of 2 hits of each mob, and dmg reduction ends. 
Would be nice if charmers got their own direct damage reduction skill. Either separate skill or update of Eye of Darkness. Let it be personal skill, so you can't share it, but replace armor increase with damage reduction parameter - like, 3 / 5 / 7 / 10% dmg reduction accordingly at level 1 / 2 / 3 / 4. At least this would make tank charmers more capable in doing their job as tanks while keeping it balanced - to prevent eye skill being applied on already strong tanks like barbarians or death knights, which already have dmg crazy dmg reduction from stone skin and chance to reduce or completely negate incoming damage with dark shield skill 

13 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

They ate just trying to get feedback on how to rebalance so don't be so upset. Just provide some feedback on how you balance necros. I hardly see Dead Soldiers in arena [then again I hardly ever go into arena in the first place] so please be constructive and help the devs by providing good feedback

I did provaide feedback, sugesstions over and over againe, resuilt was same over years, even russans in russan forum wanted same buffs as me the resuilt was same, honetly thats why im upset with, if they listen to the communty  now insted of me beeing upset i wouid of congratz them about the nice balance changes.

On 12/12/2022 at 3:59 PM, LeeLoo said:

Seeker

The skill now applies the “Deep Wounds” effect to the enemy, which reduces any incoming healing by 20 \ 25 \ 30 \ 40%.

I hope steal health heal is counted here.

On 12/12/2022 at 04:59, LeeLoo said:

темная печать.png Selo Negro

• A habilidade agora reduz a cura recebida de habilidades, parâmetro “Vampirismo” e regeneração de saúde.
  • O poder de redução de cura ajustado de 40 \ 50 \ 65 \ 85% para 45 \ 55 \ 70 \ 90%.

basically it already does what it did before only with two new parameters to be reduced, the "change" here is irrelevant, and will continue to be unusable, please rework this skill, warlock suffers from the resistance of his controls not from the heal of the enemy

What are you guys arguing about? No changes will be made if you argue or not. Infact, besides Forum moderators no Developer read you comments. This is not a Rebalance, It's a buff for a Faction and Nerf to the other. Untill the people who are involved in developing this game actually plays and test the Characters in real time with real people they won't understand which Characters are Overpowered and which are the  weaklings. Yes one can argue we have test stages before an update but 99% of the mentioned change logs on the patch note will be implemented on the update and maybe an obvious one or two might be looked upon. As a player we want to have fun fighting an opponent with equal potential but that's a farfetch scenario. It's either you are on the Overpowered faction where one Character has everything on its arsenal to take down anyone, for instance a Bladedancer who has EVERY PARAMETERS or Stats that are available in the game, well perhaps not periodic healing and the other faction where everything got taken away or made useless, for example a Death Knight which is a Death Knight you know "The most useless Character" in the game. It's funny because when a new player who stumble upon this game and want to know which Character they should start, the obvious answer is always "Any Character on the Sentinel Side". Anyways my blah blah won't make any difference, Peace!

Guys, remeber plz that this forum is not the main one, the russian is. Majority of yours questions were answered on rus update preview.

And there is 7 game servers, just because nobody plays your alliance on your server, doesn't mean all other 6 servers shoud get nerfs. That the problem of quantity, not quality.

And the last one, for thouse who say "omg devs don't know what they are doing". This game is 14 years old, the devs know exactly what they are doing, and this rebalence prooved this - most people on rus forum agree with this statement, they don't agree with changes, but that's another story.

21 hours ago, beto said:

healers get nerf at healing skills?

It is almost the same. My druid have 760 mdp, on irl server 1 heal of a tick is 441, after the update it should be 444.

21 hours ago, beto said:

Plus every class is getting a free heal?

Your late for a couple years. You know there is such a thing called "Vampirism":troll:

22 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

How to calculate this

So, for example, you have 10000 defence points and 50% damage redaction from thouse points. You got hit by a mob for 2k damage. First this 2k hit got redused by 50%, so 1k. Then thouse 1k will be redused by the skill - 4,5% of 10000 is 450. So 1000 - 450 = 550.

You will be hit by 550

22 hours ago, SmallRainbow said:

Why was the cooldown nerfed here? Was having full upkeep for most of the party too strong?

Yes. I asked Holmes about this. He said, that they want this buff to be "pinponit", not "mass". I also suggested to up a defence buff, couse there is a paladin skill, wich buffs 40% df(druid/shaman buffs 50% for single target) for all party. He said they don't want to buff stone skin, but they will look into making it more "pinpoint".

23 hours ago, vegeta said:

@Dr Strange @LeeLoo @Cardinal @Hedfuc @snorlax

When can we expect it to be fixed ? 2023 coming soon . Already 2 rebalance done soon if rebalance in new week. 

1 skill 2 year + not fixed. U clearly see that it's annoying at Wars n gvgs and merman . 

Aren't this bug was fixed like, 2 pathes ago?:huh:

7 minutes ago, Nmac said:

Yes. I asked Holmes about this. He said, that they want this buff to be "pinponit", not "mass". I also suggested to up a defence buff, couse there is a paladin skill, wich buffs 40% df(druid/shaman buffs 50% for single target) for all party. He said they don't want to buff stone skin, but they will look into making it more "pinpoint".

Aren't this bug was fixed like, 2 pathes ago?:huh:

I hope russan players are verry unhappy with the necro changes cuz if those pass then clearly in russan servers they have differnt necro class

5 минут назад, coldravens сказал:

I hope russan players are verry unhappy with the necro changes cuz if those pass then clearly in russan servers they have differnt necro class

I guess they over all are neutral about changes. There is some buffs, there is some nerfs. Definetly not happy.

Edited by Nmac

12 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Sadly, not the adjustments I was looking for, every character got double buffs in their speed skill according to their weapon type. but you guys just don't care enough to add a little adjustment to bestial wraith.

I assume without fear of make a mistake that the devs spent about two hours to make all these pathetic changes to all classes.

3 hours ago, coldravens said:

This is why I gave up on the Necro and don't waste any more energy suggesting things or complaining. You said the word 'Situational', that's the problem of many of this class skills, like the only class in the game where u can spend 6 points ( making connection and totem 4/4) and go face a boss in a dungeon where there is no mobs and have two actually useless expert skills, it's insane. I guess they love the fact that the class can buff the entire party and that's all, 'cause you can remove every other skill, thanks to vampirism. Well, my advice is to give up, it's not lack of feedback. I don't think so. But good luck if you have the energy

21 minutes ago, Baphometh said:

This is why I gave up on the Necro and don't waste any more energy suggesting things or complaining. You said the word 'Situational', that's the problem of many of this class skills, like the only class in the game where u can spend 6 points ( making connection and totem 4/4) and go face a boss in a dungeon where there is no mobs and have two actually useless expert skills, it's insane. I guess they love the fact that the class can buff the entire party and that's all, 'cause you can remove every other skill, thanks to vampirism. Well, my advice is to give up, it's not lack of feedback. I don't think so. But good luck if you have the energy

Developers hate necromancer. They just make the classe easier to play but weaker.

Now the magical damage from the skill does not depend on the level of the character: it was 2 \ 3 \ 4 \ 5 pts. per level.

How to calculate this pts system? Im a bit confused

1 hour ago, Baphometh said:

Im done too, just can't handle it, feels like devs punsh us for playing char witch they designed, and worst you hope for proper adjustment of skills and you get like what, acid rain deals 0.2sec dmg faster, holy moly ill break the dmg mater in dungs, as you said what's the point to give ideas and suggestions when nobody reads them, this class is like the bd but opposite will be forever in the dumpster, i just hope they put a warning sing for everyone before they chose to play necro, so people don't suffer like us, there is abit of hope in the test server but knowing with who we deal, im not verry optimistic.

Great, now the crappy MC tank gets crappier.

On 12/11/2022 at 11:59 PM, LeeLoo said:
  • Skill effect no longer procs on DOT-damage.
  • Adjusted damage reduction power: from 25 \ 45 \ 60 \ 80% to 30 \ 40 \ 50 \ 65%.

мастер блока.png Block Master

• Now the skill restores 8 \ 10 \ 13 \ 18% of the character's missing health from a monster attack and 5 \ 7 \ 9 \ 12% of the character's missing health from a player's attack.

i dont know why block master nerf again, all we know warden most unwieldy class, we dont even have charge like barb , so any long-range class can play tricks on warden easy. we only have block master to let warden cant be easy killed . now u nerf it again and again, do u even ever play this class?

HAHAHAHAHA it makes me laugh how they say that the mage IS BALANCED AND FAIR AND THAT HE DID NOT NEED CHANGES THEY HAVE SEEN ESCOBAR FROM THE SERVER BRAZIL ON THE ELFOOO SIDE????????THE MAGE TANK DOES DAMAGE I KILL EVERYTHING, STUNS ME, HAS AURA BUFF AND if before the mage was unstoppable now MORE I don't know who the hell is in charge of the direction of balance control, BUT HE DOES EVERYTHING WRONG it seems that ultimately who makes the game is a mage who plays in the game

BESIDES the wizards and the BM have dominated the whole ducking arena, because of how broken they are, apart from not giving other people a chance to make rewards in the arena, they have all the top elves at the top and in every war, it's too unfair. 

Edited by Eduro

Please leave Rogue extermination as it was its the only thing I ask about new changes and I suggest u guys do something about reflexes that skill it's useless when u don't get hit(also if u get hit) remove that skill or improve it, thanks

I suggest following changes to ABSOLUTE REFLEXES 

-Increase character accuracy and penetration for every miss hit. Or

- Increase character speed and cd for every miss hit

REALLY FIX THE duckING NERF YOU DID TO THE DK CURSE WHAT WERE YOU WORKING ON? What is in charge of buffing or neefering the dk a mage ??????? Yuck really, the dk fire should never have been touched.

It's just that they don't even fill the void of the curse nerf, it's a curse. Why don't they do something that has to do with a curse? How to debuff a character and mobs? that they cannot attack, or take damage if they attack to avoid players away and heal with vamp while mobs don't attack, OR JUST LEAVE IT AS IS, the fire didn't need a rework AAAAAAA How outraged I am, I just want to think about deleting the game with so many nerfs that the dk has taken and that is "damage" as well as defense

12 минут назад, Wongs сказал:

IMG_20211208_182952.jpg

The best part about this meme is that how it took bd's anticontrol 1 change to make it the best and the most annoying one in the game from the 2'nd worst one

удар безмолвия.png Blow of the Silence

• The skill now applies the “Power of Silence” buff on the character for 7 \ 8 \ 9 \ 10 sec., which increases the character’s physical and magical strength by 5 \ 15 \ 20 \ 25% until the next attack.
  • Attack under the effect will additionally apply the "Mute" debuff for 4 \ 5 \ 6 \ 7 sec. on the target and all enemies within 1 yard.
  • Added limit for the maximum number of PvP-targets: 3 \ 4 \ 5 \ 6.

is this the same as Priest's Punishment of the Light and Templar's Touch of Truth? if so, then it is good change. For frking 7 seconds. Not bad. Very very useful in mass battle. but how about the chance? 100% chance mute? This class now officially become good support in both pve and pvp. 

the Ranger and rogue have the same skill of evasin You should decress the duration of evasión for rogue like the Ranger, the Ranger has low defense and not have a skill of defence why nerf the damage

7 hours ago, NoseBleed said:

How to calculate this pts system? Im a bit confused

It doesn't matter because it was removed, but if you want to know, it means bonus damage of a skill based on your character level. So if your level is 32, you do 32 x 5 for a total bonus damage of 160. Simple multiplication 

i've been played Ranger recently. i stopped playing this game about 3-4 month ago (i like to play this game, i love my friends here but really dont have to play at least for now). there are much reason why this class is very very suck. it's unclear where this class position.

If ranger as DD then compare to another damage based class. there are much lack of damage parameters. 

If ranger as a defender, then only one defense parameter, dodge!!. ranger lack of parrying and dodge actualy joke (i have tried max dodge build and result's very disapointed). idk, maybe accu/dodge environment is not clear balanced (pve/pvp). even lack accurate relic useless. and last addition, control skills are easy resisted, both melee/magician actualy easy to take ranger to death. you cant escape from your death!.

Ranger actualy need damage gain. Power isnt real damage because much parameters which convert power become real damage.

Replace all trap skill with actual damage or active buffered skill. i only have used sliow trap because of their slow debuff good vs many or single melee. but if resisted then this skill actualy nothing, lol. i dont like all single trap skill because it is hard to implement ( i dont like 1vs1 or solo play btw).

i hope there are "better" update for this class.

soon or later i would like to play this game anymore (if i have time).

1 hour ago, rafa9876 said:

It doesn't matter because it was removed, but if you want to know, it means bonus damage of a skill based on your character level. So if your level is 32, you do 32 x 5 for a total bonus damage of 160. Simple multiplication 

Ahh, ok2, i just want to know the diff before and after some changes.

On 12/12/2022 at 4:59 AM, LeeLoo said:

Adjusted the duration of the “Exhalation of Darkness” effect from 5 sec. to 10 sec.

OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN LISTENED, KNIGHTS!  

темный щит.png Dark Shield

• Skill cooldown reduced from 30 sec. to 25 sec.
  • Now the skill with a 30 \ 45 \ 50 \ 60 \ 75% chance reduces the damage taken by the character by 2.5 \ 3 \ 3.5 \ 4 \ 4.5% of the character’s physical defense against monster attacks and by 1.5 \ 2 \ 2.5 \ 3 \ 3.5% of the character's physical defense against player attacks.
  • Adjusted the duration of the effect: from 30 \ 40 \ 50 \ 60 \ 70 sec. to 22 \ 24 \ 26 \ 28 \ 30 sec

Finally we got a formula on how the damage reduction works lol  

I just don't like how the duration changed to 30 seconds. One of the worst parts of the skill is realizing when the buff has ended since it has no visual sign, unlike old Paladin's Aura of Light. It would be better to turn this skill into an active one.  

• The chance of triggering the “Stun” effect has been increased: it was 35 \ 45 \ 55 \ 80%, now it is 100%.
  • Now the skill additionally restores the character's health by 10 \ 12 \ 16 \ 20% of the character's maximum health if the character is under the effect of the “Saturation” skill (previously - depending on the damage dealt).

Ayo this is really broken lol  

защита крови.png Blood Protection 

• Now the skill can be used not only on the character, but also on an ally.

Support DK?

DK strong and nerf ?

BD weak and buff ?

Op elf = GM   good very very good. You can continue updates to the fair play policy.

Edited by fghty