[2014.09.04] Game servers stop #2

r0land

Hi Roland,

Please help with elusive threat skill. Please take my suggestion.

Make it ticking dmg 200 and steal mana only for steps taken by cursed mob/enemy/boss. But 100% effect or dodged like other skill but no resist as currently it is. Dmg and mana steal increases with skill progress. On boss u can still have resist but with some % chance of success.

You got to belive that many of us dont like pvp.

Request you to please consider this humble opinion.

Best Regards..

daaaaamn brah, rogues are allready over powered :facepalm:

- PvP zones quantity on Ayvondil will be reduced (yes, they still will be, but much less)

Thanks! :give_rose:

Devs said "almost" and almost means 99% lols! I think they must return it at it was or ask us for which places they must disable the attack option in it, like out of camps directly, they mustn't be "PvP-zones".

Check this pls, I haven't tried, but looks like it happened with some players!

daaaaamn brah, rogues are allready over powered :facepalm:

First of all i am not talking about rouge here. It is priest skill i am talking about. And i want little justice with that. Like mc,s i dont cry about other class skill. I just want priest skill elusive threat to be modifed a bit. Coz not a single skill in this game is as resistive on mob like this one. Truly unjustified.

maybe ban all peoples who speak indo br n other shit leanguage in eu servers??? becouse its need be english not ♥♥♥♥ing indonesian n brasil n turkish

lol whats ur problem with turkish :! Its important language respect  :P

Sir Roland can u give me Fixed for Symbian devices

ehm, you can download the latest updated client from our website

http://warspear-online.com/en/download

roland not working . . Again your new update of symbian. . Full of auto exits when crosing area. . Only inserlot its ok. . . .fix it lol

we can't fix this stuff, sorry, it's working as good as it can.

We will restart our game servers at 13:30 CET to fix some minor bugs and provide maintenance.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

We will restart our game servers at 13:30 CET to fix some minor bugs and provide maintenance.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Ok sir, no problem still maintenance for fixing bug.. :drinks:

Thanks for resetting server, hope no lags for symbian users :good:

I love every maintenance, each time after it game better and better :friends: :friends: Thanks again devs. Awesome work.

dear Roland... let me know... i have installed yesterday new version of the game....  and now this version is outdated???? come on... i dont have a fast connection... cant lose everytime 6/7 hours to dowloads all the installation... i think it is ridicolous... why no put update in the version installed????

lol... i need to re-download and re-install the same version... this is stupid

thank u, waiting an answer...

just tell as the reason of this change... we need to know roland

we added something decorative to the game, we will tell about it a little bit later.