[2014.09.04] Game servers stop #2

r0land

Hi there, dear players,

we will have our servers stopped for the second time at 15:00 CET.

It's time to fix more important game moment, that can be checked below:

- PvP zones quantity on Ayvondil will be reduced (yes, they still will be, but much less)

- interactive objects for monster summoning on Ayvondil will be fixed

- English, Portuguese and Chinese localizations will be also fixed a bit

- connection issues and server stability were fixed for good!

Please, remain patient today, we will fix everything.

Servers will be unavailable for about 30 mins - 1 hour.

Take care and stay with us,

AIGRIND team

wow 1 hour again  :wacko: :sorry:

so nothing is fixed and all we HAVE is best message AT THE MOMENT THE SERVER IS UNDER MAINTENCE.WE ARE DOING THE UTMOST TO FINISH IT SOON AS POSSOBLE. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

- PvP zones quantity on Ayvondil will be reduced (yes, they still will be, but much less)

i see you gave up. its ok im bored seeing noobs cry on wc :facepalm:

can i correct you?

Servers will be unavailable for about  1 year

Much more Android users than Symbian, although Android has less issues, that's why not much of them in forum. Btw i was a Symbian user too so i know how you guys fell, but my new Android phone much better than my Nokia 5233. :);D

I think game have %50 symbian users  %25 android users so symbian very important need more supp :P

6% for Symbian now. And that is very optimistic from me, true story.

:unknw: Roland, I just hope they didn't reduced the quests at the 2nd map for the higher levels (from gasphel to somarra). Let the players decide if they wanna do it or not. But better not remove it. Just saying  :sorry:

Hi ronald I have one concern here, for lvl 21+ already you have removed dailies from irselnort town 1, 2 and 3. And today ayvondil tlalok town quest are limited to 5.

So you made lvl21+ lvl up more difficult. Second low level have more quest they make more gp soon good guilds will prefer low levels and kick them once they used them.

I know u can answer that still we have norlant and lab, but that is just way to spend on repairs :P .

Anyway off the topic

Please do something about priest elusive threat skill, it is only good for pvp and arena rest it is useless.

Instead make it ticking dmg+ mana steal

Even in pvp and arena this skill 3-4 second to take effect by that time ur stunned or killed so it is lol.

Best Regards...

Quest list, thumb up.

Seems fixed.

One small thing, it's about this screen.

2rdf6lg.png

As you'd first gues everything seems normal but it's not.

I've collected this before the small maintain, not sure if it's anywhere near relevant to the issue before but yea, it's something that I've noticed.

Hi Roland,

Please help with elusive threat skill. Please take my suggestion.

Make it ticking dmg 200 and steal mana only for steps taken by cursed mob/enemy/boss. But 100% effect or dodged like other skill but no resist as currently it is. Dmg and mana steal increases with skill progress. On boss u can still have resist but with some % chance of success.

You got to belive that many of us dont like pvp.

Request you to please consider this humble opinion.

Best Regards..

Please try to download Symbian client with cache included from our site. It should be working right now.

thankyou. I hope this is good :)

Just end the war, it's too peaceful,

Found another issue,  thanks to Shilan.

location is Tlaskoe

yeah, we know it, will fix.