Sign in to follow this  
Coolstallone

Guild/Clan Listing's (Work in progress)

Cool clan name list:

Dorpy clan, cyber clan, indie clan, gokill clan, empire clan, sporty clan, gothic clan, meow clan, bloody clan, brandnew clan, noobish clan, sunkist clan, lollipop clan, ;)

also specify the clan who are specific...like jc is only elf n dragon is only mc while unity is both so that no confution when appling

also specify the clan who are specific...like jc is only elf n dragon is only mc while unity is both so that no confution when appling

yah agree..  :blush:

:aggressive:list and updates :aggressive:

Owner/leader

Howardg/gking/kingzane

Co-leader

Wolfatk/wolfshadow/starwolf

Members

Kailash

Kyleisking

Kongzo

(New) wtff/wtfll

sapp

Oromiz

kongzo

This list will add up add member as to join howardg clan... 

:aggressive: death clan  :aggressive:

Coolstallone, this topic is interesting. But, checking all links shows that most of the listed clans were inactive for some time. Clan leaders, any updates?

Welcome Here is a list of all available Guilds/Clans:

US-Sapphire

>>Jc-Clan(FB)

>>Dragon-Clan(MC)

>>Unity-Guild

>>Anonymous-Clan(FB)

>>Hunter's-Clan(MC)

>>Fear-Clan(Mc)

>>ABN-Clan

>>Zombie Rabbits(FB)

EU-Emerald

>>FoF-Clan(FB)

>>Warriors of glory(FB)

>>Warsphil-Clan(FB)

>>Abc-Clan(MC)

>>kaizen-Clan(MC)

>>Wrath Of Heaven(FB)

Please refrain from commenting you can open a new topic in tavern section with your guild name also provide proper details.

You can pm me if your have any queries.

Thank You!

You can add a new clan to the list REAPERZ clan  my clan so far 4 of us.. Razablade, Orkantos, XxchrisxX, Problade..

You can add a new clan to the list REAPERZ clan  my clan so far 4 of us.. Razablade, Orkantos, XxchrisxX, Problade..

Need info.. what server, purpose of clan, faction, what it has to offer to members.. ect.  :blush:

Need info.. what server, purpose of clan, faction, what it has to offer to members.. ect.  :blush:

The server is: US Sapphire purpose of clan: to do things together the rest u got to ask to Razablade ;)

Its all i know so far......

The server is: US Sapphire purpose of clan: to do things together the rest u got to ask to Razablade ;)

Its all i know so far......

Thanks.. ill be looking into joining a guild at some point soon. ill keep you guys in mind  :)

update new members JHOJACKBR, LOKINHAA, WARRIORBR, EXCALIBVR, OLYMPOS, darkprinz, beskentil..

sorry lol its sapphire server, purpose is to farm, help lvl up,  and kill mcs if they get in the way, also pvp cave battles.. i love to kills mcs who talk trash.

What i meant b help lvl up i meant only we help people in our clan to lvl up..

sorry lol its sapphire server, purpose is to farm, help lvl up,  and kill mcs if they get in the way, also pvp cave battles.. i love to kills mcs who talk trash.

so i take it that its an elf and chosen friendly guild.

when are you guys going to place up the clan page?