[2014.09.04] Problems with game servers

Bladexboy

Hey guys . I was on my rogue and i was ready to pvp with paladin level 19 and i got message : Slow internet conection. Sound wierd right ? I have full internet conection , internet bill payd and suprise … i got disconected fron game and if i want login or press play i see Conecting … I wait 5 minutes everytime and then : Can't conect to server :|.

I use Samsung Galaxy Mini android : 2.2

Gm why at every update on mobiles who have android recive a lit times lag and Slow internet conection ?

P.S:Nice job with Expert Skills ;)

Yeah, we have had some ddos problems, we apologize for this, now are doing our best to solve this problem.

Finally a reply. We'll wait for it to be fixed then

Servers lagging, I cant conect to the game, basically is enter  > coul connect cant see even my chars, time for a coffe I hope to see something soon , thanks.

wkwkwk

Hey guys . I was on my rogue and i was ready to pvp with paladin level 19 and i got message : Slow internet conection. Sound wierd right ? I have full internet conection , internet bill payd and suprise … i got disconected fron game and if i want login or press play i see Conecting … I wait 5 minutes everytime and then : Can't conect to server :|.

I use Samsung Galaxy Mini android : 2.2

Gm why at every update on mobiles who have android recive a lit times lag and Slow internet conection ?

P.S:Nice job with Expert Skills ;)

i use same phone all fine :yahoo: :yahoo: