WAR DAYs

Sprytblood

Oh.. we didn't start it mcs did :blush: :search:  but elves finished it 8) :rofl: :diablo: :clapping:

this is exactly what "WAR" Spear means :clapping: :yahoo: :drinks: :diablo: :blush:

Huh?? U say like ur server never have wars, EU server have big wars daily. MC win most even with less player

cause mcs in emerald is over populated ...

but elf in there is strong if 1vs 1

cause mcs in emerald is over populated ...

but elf in there is strong if 1vs 1

hahahaha.

first go play emerald, and then say mc overpopulated,

we're outnumbered by elfs like in every server.

ranger army everywhere , since 2.8 it's even worse because most rich people play elfs, many quit on mc or fed up of lab due to low numbers, now 5 party's or more of elfs do lab from what i hear yesterday.

1 v 1 elfs are strong? no, Ranger is, cause that class is overpowered and overpopulated and devs don't give a shit.

60%  of whole server is rangers.

balanced if merge server? this is joke, unless mc outnumber elfs in sapphire? and i doubt that

hahahaha.

ranger army everywhere , since 2.8 it's even worse because most rich people play elfs, many quit on mc or fed up of lab due to low numbers, now 5 party's or more of elfs do lab from what i hear yesterday.

1 v 1 elfs are strong? no, Ranger is, cause that class is overpowered and overpopulated and devs don't give a shit.

%80 on our server  ;D

%80 on our server  ;D

check Russian server too, rangers like parasites everywhere,  every noob wants to play the most powerful class then tell people there the best and mc are weak 1 v 1.

Yes MC is outnumbered but still kicks ass...

And about merging EU and US..  :nea:  Too many weird guys on US server  ;)

And practically I dont think it's possible to merge them. a lot of chars on EU and US have the same name so there would be a conflict.

Yes MC is outnumbered but still kicks ass...

And about merging EU and US..  :nea:  Too many weird guys on US server  ;)

And practically I dont think it's possible to merge them. a lot of chars on EU and US have the same name so there would be a conflict.

We allready thought about that check it yourself.  ;)

What do you mean weird guys?

Oh.. we didn't start it mcs did :blush: :search:  but elves finished it 8) :rofl: :diablo: :clapping:

really?? :spiteful:

The only thing you guys win from us is population

hahahaha.

balanced if merge server? this is joke, unless mc outnumber elfs in sapphire? and i doubt that

Just to support this argument

thinks logically why elf are overpopulated?

because they have ranger class

so most of new player will choose ranger

why they choose ranger?

because ranger right now is the strongest class

thats all

PS:if dev dont do something bout it,in next few months you can make"ranger republic" ;D

twas funny to watch MCs cuss each other at tchat coz other MCs wont join the war and elf was winning. They cry and cuss at trade chat coz others were not that cooperative.

If u made about rangers.  Mcs can vanish..freze ..stun...and jump...why ur mad? We all hve an advantge point dude :mega_shok: nd like 50% of mcs I pvp in arena...whn thy almost die..they use vanish then run...untill they fully heal...at least rangers fight like men..not like sme rati scumbs 8)

Why u say rangers overpowered? :blush: :blush: I hot arena bow +5 and with old crystals and my dmge isn't over 300..how is that over powerd?ather clans have over 300 at lvl 13...and we whave low def...why would u call ur overpowered?we are avrage.............u just don't have the skills to kill rangers..so get over it lol :yahoo:

What do you mean weird guys?

It's nothing more than that when I play on US the trade chat is flooded by ppl spamming all kinds of weird stuff. Has nothing really to do with serious players. And have met much more weird ppl on US server, that's all. But as I said it with a  ;) it's not a serious reason not to merge.

It's nothing more than that when I play on US the trade chat is flooded by ppl spamming all kinds of weird stuff. Has nothing really to do with serious players. And have met much more weird ppl on US server, that's all. But as I said it with a  ;) it's not a serious reason not to merge.

Maybe, All the serious people in US/Sapphire server decide not to use trade chat?  ;)

hahahaha.

btw .... in first im play this game is in emerald

an mc Miyavi

now i didnt remember thts account....

im totally agree with u ...

in elf side ..have ranger , in case tht ,elf side have a 2 class with range attack,ranger and druid

but in mc just have shaman....

so thts cause elf in EU have a full set 18 ? :facepalm:

this game looks easy with a rich player .....

with mcoin ... he can buy anything ta make his hero so strong ....

i know no one game online is all free ...

but mcoin prices ,i think ,thats is too much...

better i waste my money for buy milk,pampers for my baby ;D

twas funny to watch MCs cuss each other at tchat coz other MCs wont join the war and elf was winning. They cry and cuss at trade chat coz others were not that cooperative.

Haha the funny comment i ever seen.. I kill ur friends in ginie and look u  get mad and break up with me... Who the is the true loser in game??  enemy should not respect this a game.. Maybe i can respect them if they use mcs characters but if elves char i slay them one by one .. Yeah ur not crying and trade that but u feel imsulted??? Hhahahahaha meaning to say u dont know how to play WAR WARSPEAR