New combined skills

wyrm

Devs, may add new combined and effects what need 2 heros or more to use can be a nice idea, for example:

*If a druid uses Tornado in a enemy with burn effect from ranger's Fire arrow, the air arround the enemy enter in ignition and burn all enemys near.

*When a paladin use your banner with priest's aura near, all friends near get a defence bonus.

*If a blade dancer enter in the mage's blazing ground using your shield, the shield is covered with flames and deal damage in all enemys who attacks bd in melee  distance.

*When a shaman with "lightning shield" enter inside of a warlock's "plash of darkness", all enemys in the area are electrocuted, it ups the damage of plash and reduce atk speed.

*If a necro cast infection in a enemy, and a rogue atk him using poisonous blade, the effect of infection are activate without the enemy die.

*When a barb jumps in a enemy under the effect of "treaths of darkness" from dk, the enemy have your damage and def reduced.

Is it... Sorry my bad eng and think good about it

No, the skills already can be used in a way to be combined even the skills of 1 class and the players will start complaining more.

I actually agree with this idea 100%. I've been thinking tobpost something like this and idk why I didn't do it!

It would be awsome if devs add skill combinations with different classes. It would make PvP and PvE much more enjoyable and interesting! :)