Rogue Suggestion for Rebalance

Kyrai

Furiousness (Permanent)

• Remove damage increased from enemies

+ Damage reduction 8/12/15/20%

Because enemies can have penetration and players using pots increases more letality to rogues.

That's why the increase damage received not have sense in furiousness.

Extermination (Active)

~ Reduce the recharge of the skill

+ Attack Strenght 10/13/15/20%

Ricochet (Active)

Still being one of the worsts skills of this class during combat always the class use Flurry Merciless Jump ans DPS in attack skills, I said this because I have high CD for permanent Extermination

The mechanic of this skill us only good when enemies makes a Chain organization but they never do this they are around the character or agroup themselves doing hard the enemy selection.

+ Bonus skill buff every attack deals 30/35/40/45% of Physical Damage ONLY

+ Decrease enemy Attack Speed 20/24/28/30% for 5/7/9/12 Seconds.

Absolute Reflexes (Passive)

Is annoying is a waste of passive skill only gives Dodge and Attack Speed...

Is a repetition from Extermination and Dodging skills so why add more parameter on this skill.

The problem of this skill is: "This works?"

Independence Dodging, Extermination and Reflexes, for remove the repetition of the "Dodge Attack Speed" parameters in all those skills for make more dynamic this class

~ Dodging + Dodge parameter.

~ Extermination Reduce CD recharge skill.

~ Reflexes Passive Remove Dodge and Attack Speed, Change this adding with Increase resistance parameter 3% from every enemy attack: maximum number of buff: 5, and remove 2 Debuffs if the character resists any control skill

Sinister Strike (Active)

+ Charge 1 Bonus to the character for 5/6/7/8 Seconds, the buff "Stealing/Thug/Robbery" Removes 2 Buffs to enemies and decreases their Defence.

+ Also the Rogue increases Accuracy Parameter 5/8/10/12% for 10/12/15/18 Seconds

The rogue have a lot of Damage skills for never use for a lot of problems, the class is vulnerable under a lot of stuns, ranged attack enemies, in short words some of those skills are useless

Also the rogue should be based in Daggers with two weapons attack speed Is possible reach the Max speed, si is necessary more Accuracy and Penetration Parameter

Flurry of Steel (Active)

+ Increase stun chance 4/4 100%

+ Decreases enemy Accuracy Parameter 5/8/12/15% if Resists the skill

Trickiest Technique (Active)

+ Increase Stun chance 4/4 100%

I can't believe how out of touch some people can be but you sure have proven to not have touched grass. If only Sinister strike was first on the list and then I could say your post just gets more and more unhinged as it goes on but sadly you ordered it a bit poorly.

So now it went from removing seeker talent as it is op ( I kinda agree on some point ) to destroy the char ; to a "buff up" rogue because yes why not D: , add some more stuns because why not , bring some resistance and remove debuff because why not ...:rip:

2 hours ago, SaltyCoffe said:

So now it went from removing seeker talent as it is op ( I kinda agree on some point ) to destroy the char ; to a "buff up" rogue because yes why not D: , add some more stuns because why not , bring some resistance and remove debuff because why not ...:rip:

The seekers have it, so.. What's the problem because is Rogue why not?

4 hours ago, Raislin said:

I can't believe how out of touch some people can be but you sure have proven to not have touched grass. If only Sinister strike was first on the list and then I could say your post just gets more and more unhinged as it goes on but sadly you ordered it a bit poorly.

For you everthing is bad, are suggestion ideas no official fixes.

2 hours ago, SaltyCoffe said:

Many classes use resistance skills and resistance parameter, Roguenbis the unique melee class without it idk why Sentinels see this bad.

Anyway are ideas not everthing can be included, but the rogue isn't a good class right now

most of your suggestion can be found on other class already. Why don't you try that class Reaper. That class wear heavy armor (less damage received) also have skill that absorb damage up to 80%. Have skills that buff attack strength + penetration, critical hit + attack speed, even buff skill damage and resistance to debuff crowd control. Also a skill with crit damage that cannot be avoided. Only hate need rework. That class has everything you wanted.

6 hours ago, Skstorm said:

most of your suggestion can be found on other class already. Why don't you try that class Reaper. That class wear heavy armor (less damage received) also have skill that absorb damage up to 80%. Have skills that buff attack strength + penetration, critical hit + attack speed, even buff skill damage and resistance to debuff crowd control. Also a skill with crit damage that cannot be avoided. Only hate need rework. That class has everything you wanted.

Yeah ikr. I mean at this point why we don't make 1 class with all type of skills and resistances and things so people won't try to make all classes the same.

As I said in another post : Warspear online is an MMORPG with "DIFFERENT" classes... :hwc1atang:

Sinister strike.... Uhmm

That "steal buffs" sounds machiavellical. 

On 12/9/2022 at 3:23 PM, Kyrai said:

Many classes use resistance skills and resistance parameter, Roguenbis the unique melee class without it idk why Sentinels see this bad.

Anyway are ideas not everthing can be included, but the rogue isn't a good class right now

- i think rogues does not need resistance. 

-Rogues are much better than previous updates, they have high damage, not in auto-attacks but with skills, they have good survivality via offensive skills

On 12/9/2022 at 10:31 AM, Kyrai said:

Flurry of Steel (Active)

+ Increase stun chance 4/4 100%

+ Decreases enemy Accuracy Parameter 5/8/12/15% if Resists the skill

Trickiest Technique (Active)

+ Increase Stun chance 4/4 100%

Yo.. 100%?, that means  seeker also should increase stun chance to 100% in dissapearance skill...  No ty 

I know rogues need a bit love, but c'mon, idk why you hate your own class so much. 

12 hours ago, Mary seto said:

Sinister strike.... Uhmm

That "steal buffs" sounds machiavellical. 

- i think rogues does not need resistance. 

-Rogues are much better than previous updates, they have high damage, not in auto-attacks but with skills, they have good survivality via offensive skills

Yo.. 100%?, that means  seeker also should increase stun chance to 100% in dissapearance skill...  No ty 

I know rogues need a bit love, but c'mon, idk why you hate your own class so much. 

Since you compare rogue and seeker, why shouldn’t rogue’s have resistance while seeker’s have? Also, like a lot of chars have 100% stuns/cc or stuns/cc that can’t be blocked/parried/dodged, they should do something about rogue’s stun too.

7 hours ago, Axetricks said:

Since you compare rogue and seeker, why shouldn’t rogue’s have resistance while seeker’s have? Also, like a lot of chars have 100% stuns/cc or stuns/cc that can’t be blocked/parried/dodged, they should do something about rogue’s stun too.

Seekers do not have a resist skill. It's a stealth upgrade talent which lasts as long as you do in bed and is like 20% if i remember right. Barely makes a difference. Rogues got a different talent so complain to developers to nerf whatever you did get to get a short bonus of resistance you don't need.

Edited by Raislin

3 hours ago, Raislin said:

Seekers do not have a resist skill. It's a stealth upgrade talent which lasts as long as you do in bed and is like 20% if i remember right. Barely makes a difference. Rogues got a different talent so complain to developers to nerf whatever you did get to get a short bonus of resistance you don't need.

Oh the guy that could argue a whole day about how a pve rogue is stronger than a fully booked pvp seeker, answered me nastily. Wont even take you seriously, cut it out.

Edited by Axetricks

10 hours ago, Raislin said:

It increases the resist by 8% for like 5 secs

The other one is the reverse grab that "if" it works u get 20% resis for 8 secs

So in the end 1 is stealth talent upgrade with low % and the other one is "if" it works kinda good resist %:t6:

30 minutes ago, SaltyCoffe said:

It increases the resist by 8% for like 5 secs

The other one is the reverse grab that "if" it works u get 20% resis for 8 secs

So in the end 1 is stealth talent upgrade with low % and the other one is "if" it works kinda good resist %:t6:

I can give you the exter and jump talent everyday of the week since looking at you, these seeker’s talent are useless. Would be more than happy to swap them :)

But ofc, everything about elf is ok and about mc is too much right? See ya after the next update, keep your essay for that matter.

Edited by Axetricks

22 minutes ago, Axetricks said:

I can give you the exter and jump talent everyday of the week since looking at you, these seeker’s talent are useless. Would be more than happy to swap them :)

But ofc, everything about elf is ok and about mc is too much right? See ya after the next update, keep your essay for that matter.

Seems like someone is tilted about this, I just pointed out the "resistances" that you said "seekers have" ; still I don't see the problems with rogue, i'm not a op pvp player but with decent gear I get 1tapped and critted by pve rogues with stuns coming from 9 km and I can't do anything. 

PS: not everyone is OP you need to have in mind lower setup and not just +10  greatness warspear :pig1gy:

9 hours ago, Axetricks said:

Oh the guy that could argue a whole day about how a pve rogue is stronger than a fully booked pvp seeker, answered me nastily. Wont even take you seriously, cut it out.

When have I said that? Then again it's not exactly far off either, a +9 pvp rogue should be able to spam damage/stun skills out of stealth and kill just about any full booked +10 greatness seeker. If there's some buffs involved then it might change things somewhat but generally its true. Distortion book might save the seeker if they have it or it might not since the healing from that is nerfed by talent too. 

22 hours ago, Axetricks said:

Yea but isn't an entire skill of resistance, is just an Improvement for few seconds. 

Yes, seeker have something that rogues dont,  But, equally, the rogue has something that the seeker does not, I think you know what I'm talking about. 

And I'm not asking that the seeker should have the same, it would be very boring if all classes were the same.

But apparently, the rogues are interested in a seeker 2.0 but mc 

4 hours ago, Axetricks said:

Better give us the elusive jump and the steel flurry 😂, specially that knife, i saw many rogues doing a powerful blow with that thing, and even has stun, ufff, that should works against bm :chillbro:

1 hour ago, Mary seto said:

Better give us the elusive jump and the steel flurry 😂, specially that knife, i saw many rogues doing a powerful blow with that thing, and even has stun, ufff, that should works against bm :chillbro:

Everytime you see a flying knife coming from 7 blocks you know you are dead xD

3 hours ago, SaltyCoffe said:

Everytime you see a flying knife coming from 7 blocks you know you are dead xD

Literally,  that knife is (almost on me) an insta-kill, also my chief is like a mosquito. 

Yea on both chars my gears svcks, But not so much, I say, I defend myself, but they still beat me as if I were wearing 0 def.

Which is ironic since they mostly complain that the seeker completely ignores the defense you have, when rogues can do exactly the same  :t10:

12 hours ago, Mary seto said:

You’re just confirming what I said above, everything about MC is way too much (isn’t it?) and about elf is at best ‘’ok’’.

You’re taking everything out of contest but I’m not surprised, happens a lot in this forum. I was refering to that other guy claiming that these seeker’s talents were not even worth considering, which is false, pretty easily toping a 65%+ resist at least with not much effort.

Since you started comparing these 2 classes above, and you just did it again, it is perhaps good to remember that Warspear isn’t only a pvp game (even less of a 1v1 game). Rogue may be, in some pvp scenario’s, better than the seeker and in some others, worse but where is the rogue in pve compared to seeker? Nowhere.

I’m sure you wouldn’t want to change the best damager for 3 straight years with, maybe, the worst. Rogue does need something to be able to compete in damage with other damagers.

PS: Seeker’s movement speed and stun from stealth combined with 60+ resist can be at least as deadly as that knife. Also, you don’t want a rogue 2.0 do you?

Edited by Axetricks

6 hours ago, Mary seto said:

Literally,  that knife is (almost on me) an insta-kill, also my chief is like a mosquito. 

Yea on both chars my gears svcks, But not so much, I say, I defend myself, but they still beat me as if I were wearing 0 def.

Which is ironic since they mostly complain that the seeker completely ignores the defense you have, when rogues can do exactly the same  :t10:

If you and that salty guy gets « nearly insta-killed by that knife » then the least I can suggest you to do is to focus more on your char and less here. It just doesn’t make any sense.

Edited by Axetricks

On 12/11/2022 at 11:27 AM, Axetricks said:

They did it! Hahahah

Rogue 100% stun finally

Edited by Kyrai

1 hour ago, Kyrai said:

They did it! Hahahah

Rogue 100% stun finally

Rogue 2 skills 100% stun 

Seeker got nerfed hard and no sign of % of seeker stun skills , as people said many classes have 100% stuns :/

13 minutes ago, SaltyCoffe said:

Rogue 2 skills 100% stun 

Seeker got nerfed hard and no sign of % of seeker stun skills , as people said many classes have 100% stuns :/

Seekers should have 100% because is stun 1 target.

But talent still working and have resistance.

Something different than rogues without resistance

26 minutes ago, Kyrai said:

Seekers should have 100% because is stun 1 target.

But talent still working and have resistance.

Something different than rogues without resistance

Talent is kinda meh it's not 100% guaranteed it works, only if you grab it applies 20% resist

I mean it's good resi but I don't see how a seek could reach 50% resi as another guy was saying

From talent you get " maybe " 20% resi for 8 secs , and from invis u get 8% resi for 5 secs

I don't see the "broken" here it's just a little help considering how fast a seeker dies if you are not +10 greatness

16 hours ago, Axetricks said:

If you and that salty guy gets « nearly insta-killed by that knife » then the least I can suggest you to do is to focus more on your char and less here. It just doesn’t make any sense.

It's pretty ironic to hear that coming from a rogue. :fuck_that:

38 minutes ago, SaltyCoffe said:

Talent is kinda meh it's not 100% guaranteed it works, only if you grab it applies 20% resist

I mean it's good resi but I don't see how a seek could reach 50% resi as another guy was saying

From talent you get " maybe " 20% resi for 8 secs , and from invis u get 8% resi for 5 secs

I don't see the "broken" here it's just a little help considering how fast a seeker dies if you are not +10 greatness

I mean stupefying pain

7 minutes ago, Mary seto said:

Well, rogues and seekers,  are a little more on equal terms,  I'm not against it is actually very good, 

It will be more fun to play 

Lets see how classes suffer 1year more but I see many good things and some bit fails, anyway, the mechanics changed a lot

7 minutes ago, Kyrai said:

I mean stupefying pain

Kinda meh because yeah talent is still there but now you don't have dmg buff from shield so you need tank for harder things

• 4 months later...

Definitely, reflexes need rework, bring us old reflexes or improve it bcz rogues  are almost non-existent many ppl stopped playing rogues. 

I suggest adding a talent to reflexes that work like old reflexes and increase reflex dodge boost..

reflex is the most useless skill that rogues have..   nowadays everyone uses vamp runes instead of dodge runes,  Also It is not possible to take advantage of the dodge as before, anyone hurts you effortlessly. 

Make rogues great again

Edited by Ryohei