a litle question ?

SP4RC0

Question

2 answers to this question

Here are all the ways you can make gold. None of them are as easy as selling mshop items. http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=109244.0

Yes that guide is a perfect answer to this topic.

Be sure to note my first comment on the topic, as it misses a great way to earn gold if you have the mind for it.

Neatly organized, informative, straight forward, I like it.Two ways i would suggest adding.1.Questing and daily quests.Much gold can be earnt by questing, be it the gold reward from each quest, selling the quest rewards to a npc, or for those with ample bag space.. collecting every drop and selling the extra's to a npc when turning in a quest. Eg. collecting every drop while doing irselnort daily quests from t1 - t5, you can make upwards of 10,000 gold per day.2.Marketing. ( trade chat / market dealer )Marketing is really a big one. Buying items at a cheap price and reselling at higher price can prove highly profitable to a smart investor.Or the player could invest in miracle shop items and market them.Another thing i should point out.."You can sell farmed items in the second hand dealer, to other players who need it"I would point out in your guide that daily quest item requirements are the ones that players mostly require.

Case closed C: