I don't care how high ranked your guild is - You should be helping period.

OgSneakyMe

Like I said in subject, I don't really care who you are are how high your guild rank is, you NEED to be helping your community out period.  Both guild leaders of the highest ranked top 2 guilds on MC side -and some of the members used to be in my guild back in the day at one point so I honestly don't understand where this selfish stuff comes from, because we were all about helping each other AS WELL as the community, regularly, even the leader of the top ranked guild on Elf side used to be in my guild when I was over there but Zeus actually has his members helping out in the community...Hmmmm........ But, as I said before you once needed help guys, don't be selfish ignore/not help when you see your fellow MC needing a hand, it's not cool man, at all, I'm not bragging or anything but a lot of you used to be the lil newbs begging for help back in the day, and we got you help  :facepalm: - Help out more then what you have been doing and watch how strong MC becomes.

There is no point for strongest guilds to help newbies, because they're the strongest. Helping your faction to make it stronger? Who cares - +10, life scrolls and pots - there, you're a one man army who's called "faction".

There is no point for strongest guilds to help newbies, because they're the strongest. Helping your faction to make it stronger? Who cares - +10, life scrolls and pots - there, you're a one man army who's called "faction".

Hehe :lol:

Like I said in subject, I don't really care who you are are how high your guild rank is, you NEED to be helping your community out period.  Both guild leaders of the highest ranked top 2 guilds on MC side -and some of the members used to be in my guild back in the day at one point so I honestly don't understand where this selfish stuff comes from, because we were all about helping each other AS WELL as the community, regularly, even the leader of the top ranked guild on Elf side used to be in my guild when I was over there but Zeus actually has his members helping out in the community...Hmmmm........ But, as I said before you once needed help guys, don't be selfish ignore/not help when you see your fellow MC needing a hand, it's not cool man, at all, I'm not bragging or anything but a lot of you used to be the lil newbs begging for help back in the day, and we got you help  :facepalm: - Help out more then what you have been doing and watch how strong MC becomes.

People change. Nothing to do about it. That's just the way it is.

Pfff good luck getting Pern, havoc, Themercs, Sith, Sattplopp, Gunzxxmc, Elixer, or Vortex to help the unknown poorer guilds. I'm sure i've missed some guilds in my list. These guilds have no reason to help lower guilds because their only threat are the rich guilds on the opposing faction. Besides: richer guilds don't need to help poorer guilds when all they do is quest. Also they are all stuck up and think they are gods so most will refuse to help without pay.

Im guilty with this lol. Not because im lazy, but because im almost always afking in caravan. I maybe online but im usually afk(its either im not at home or doing something irl). I dont know how, but maybe because im tired of the game. Getting bored etc... Almost everyday when im afking and when i get back. Theres a lot of pms i received. Asking for CL help,skill set up, gold, asking for my items link,staff etc.. I usually ignore most of them(specially those who are asking for gold or my items link) but those who are asking for quest help, I tried to pm them back but they are off lol. Expect this with me nowadays coz when im done questing, Im going afk.  :give_rose: 

I dont help alot, but we tour almost constantly and when we are not I am tired and I just afk in town chatting. Top guilds are competitive not for helping... leave that to the mid-level helper guilds. Sorry but I dont think thats going to change with me... no time to help randoms who dont appreciate it anyway.

I think,since the guilds have been introduced..there is less unity between clans and more unity in guild..which is a disadvantage.High rank guild show their ego and do not care about the low ranked ones..

Truly a great problem

Cant blame the top guilds for not helping,tourny is part of the game and some people just love it.I mean its the choice in playing this game,not an obligation.Let them have their tour and we have the war.Like yesterday on US Sapphire,Streniter and Sneakyme gathering people and launch attack all over elf lands.That was awesome.Can say we lost such fun for long time and yesterday was really awesome.Shocking elf that MC isn't dead yet.I bet many people done few bosses on thier CL quest yesterday.Really a good job.At least we,the non-tourny players can experience the real WARspear  ;D