Warlocks are the New Gods!!!..... or is it a bug?

Jigsaw-PZ

I have prepared an animal sacrifice for each and every one of our new Gods!  :crazy: , but before the ceremony begins....

Is this a bug?

I've only seen it happen in ayvondil so i don't know about other pvp zones.

- When a warlock attackes you with the expert skill "Hex" and you enter the safe zone whiles the debuff is still affecting you, as soon as the the hex skill's secondary effect "silence" activates, you instantly become the caster's enemy in that safe zone and you can fight each other. The npc's wont stop you nor can anyone interfere with either of you, except to heal and shield.

i can show you if you feel its necessary.

its not bug and its funny:D

many class can do this

Lol, for real?

then this could be the first ever unintentional 1v1 system devs have been disapproving.  :rofl:

i wonder if i can do it with sun seal or foj/puri combo. Time to experiment  :spiteful:

Actually this was pissible with skills as chop, bees and other DoT skills a while ago. I did it many times myself and thought it was pretty funny, untill a druid finished me off in Kota while I didn't see.  :crazy:

So they fixed it. But guess you found a new way to perfrom it. Xd

This bug was fixed long ago, but Hex now is a bit different.

Let me guess, Ktfyen did this to you?

Haha yep, the first time was when i barely made it pass an mc block, entered safe zone then suddenly.... boom; fear, dark circle, pools, arrows, i was dead in seconds.... Wtf. Embarrassingly it happened to me alot more times before i realised what was happening, but i caught on eventually. Now i randomly see him/her trolling around ayvondil using the bug at safe zone crossings.

Not only in safe zone guys, I remember when Me and Skynete are doing 3v3 in lvl22 bracket, We faced a random mcs(with 1 lock with them), we beat them of course but guess what?, Before the arena ends, the lock casted "Hex" on Skynete then the arena ends. All was fine, till we demand 3v3 again, and when were in? Skynete is forever Silenced on that round. LOL Its a bit funny but if all warlocks abused it, then I guess something MUST be done here. :)

P.S.: When we re-demand again, We faced different team(Elf) but Skynete is really silenced  :facepalm: :facepalm:

no no no, who said it was fixed?  ;D i can still do it with purify+fetter and bees and a gd timed ham, its still possible with DoT, hex yes works better becuz enemie wont die from it and buff remains longer than others

You get owned alot of  times, poor , paladin.

when you cant catch the lock I know how you feel ,feeling useless.

HeheheheheueheueheuehHEuHaeUahEhuEAHUHEAUAHeUHEaHEUAGEUAHEUEHEHEUEHEUHEUEHEH

:lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Can i join in?  :rofl: :lol:

:lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Sure, but only if you bring barbecue sauce and some potato salad,no point letting all those human sacrifices go to waste  :crazy:

You get owned alot of  times, poor , paladin.

when you cant catch the lock I know how you feel ,feeling useless.

HeheheheheueheueheuehHEuHaeUahEhuEAHUHEAUAHeUHEaHEUAGEUAHEUEHEHEUEHEUHEUEHEH

Hey now.. who invited negative nancy to my party  :facepalm: . He's more of a buzz kill than Buzz Killington  :pleasantry:

Sure, but only if you bring barbecue sauce and some potato salad,no point letting all those human sacrifices go to waste  :crazy:

K,i shall have all that food and that sauce for the sacrfice :diablo: ;D  Can i bring popcorn?