Bosses hating on druids?

Panchen

Question

It happened twice, one when i was helping a little chicken druid at map 1, the other, farming dinalt. So after 1 minute of attacking the boss, it starts attacking the druid in our party. I swear i did like 10 times more damage than that druid in that first minute, but he still got attacked by the boss. So why is it?

14 answers to this question

yeah.  .. i have same problem like u .. when i go new dungeon on new map , i go with 4 healer 1 ranged damage , when done on boss .. ranger first attack and got much attack but , why boss target a healer ( druid ) im almost die with that boss attack around 300++ .. i think boss done smart :D they all attack healer first ..

yeah.  .. i have same problem like u .. when i go new dungeon on new map , i go with 4 healer 1 ranged damage , when done on boss .. ranger first attack and got much attack but , why boss target a healer ( druid ) im almost die with that boss attack around 300++ .. i think boss done smart :D they all attack healer first ..

maybe but u said rangers got much damage.Maybe ranger got low dps than u?

they said new bosses are higher AI than those we already know. It might be that he(it) choose the easiest target.

ps. It happened to my party too. +10 bd was trying to agro it and it always targeted back a noob druid that dit not healed himself...

ever since update any person who begins tanking keeps tanking unless another allies damage crosses not his damage by a factor of 1 but by a factor of 10 i think .....its a good improvement considering lab/satraps and boss farming with a tank

And my 650 damage rogue couldn't take aggro from a caster lel. The best lel.

This new Aggro system is good, first hit = aggro, so just let the tank first hit the boss and it's all good.

Just killed Snorlar, and it went as usual until at 500k HP some random rogue came along and took all the aggro from our tank. My necro or our party's shaman never got attacked.

Please explain.

Same, before update I used to tank everything with 700 damage. Now the boss likes the shaman or warlock. Did this happen Intentionally? Did you make the bosses smarter lol

Same here lol

maybe but u said rangers got much damage.Maybe ranger got low dps than u?

ranger in my pt .. deal much dps from mine .. but, boss target a healer or magic type ..