Expert Faction's Skill

Jigsaw-PZ

Passive skills 2.0!!!!

Faction passive skills that can only be activated if people from the same faction (3 of which have to be different classes) are in a party together. 

So the skill only activats if people in the same faction are in a party together and 3 of them are different classes. The other 2 can be of any faction or class, but they have to be in the same faction as the first 3 to get the bonus.

- Either exclusive for people lvl20+ or just like the expert skills you have to be lvl 18+ for the skill to work on you. it would be too op for lower lvls

Chosen:

- Fighting Spirit: 30% more energy (30% of the character's current amount of energy)

Forsaken:

- Rebirth: 15% Skill cooldown (stacks with character's current cooldown percentage)

Elfs:

- Unity: 20% more physical and magic def (Stacks with Character's current defense percentage)

Mountain Clan:

- Highland Force: 25 more physical and magic damage (no, no percentage)

post your thoughts and own ideas of what the passive skills should be.

Great idea! I like it very much! But please consider these: :)

1. Change the idea name to "Expert Faction Skills"(if you like).

2. Leave the added bonuses for devs. :)

Great idea! I like it very much! But please consider these: :)

1. Change the idea name to "Expert Faction Skills"(if you like).

2. Leave the added bonuses for devs. :)

1. Done

2. They just serve as an example of what the skills could be, my main idea is the idea itself. If u get my drift. ;D

Jigsaw-PZ, 1. Excuse me about this, but here's the right sentence "Expert Faction's skill". :)

2. Okays! :) And yes I did xD!

Just a question but do you think it's possible to have a active faction master skill?

Maybe if it was a affordable faction master buff (Yes buff, since every faction has a buff of their own) then I could agree with this idea.

Just a question but do you think it's possible to have a active faction master skill?

Maybe if it was a affordable faction master buff (Yes buff, since every faction has a buff of their own) then I could agree with this idea.

if you mean it is a free active skill that is enabled if you turn a certain lvl, that only your faction can use then that's good.  :good:

or do you mean an active skill for factions that is there from the beginning (like the current passive skills), if so it would make the first islands or the whole game too easy to pass.

Turning the idea into an active skill can be used when there're 3 players of a faction in a party would be awesome! And ofc the skill wil be op since it can be enabled when there are 3 faction players in a party................xD!

correct me if im wrong. these skills activate when 3 people (of different classes) in the same faction are in the same party together?

Eg: Warlock, Necromancer, Deathknight are in one pt, their passive gets activated?

Question:

1. any plans for aadding passives for just the same side in one pt? (eg, mix of elf and chosen)

2. what if there is 3(diffrent classes) of the same faction in one pt but with other people, will the passive stil work?

eg: Druid,Bladedancer,Ranger + priest + mage.

3. what if there is 3(different classes) of the same faction in one pt, but there are extras? do the others also get the passive?

eg: barbarian,rogue,shaman + shaman + rogue

Suggestion:

probably a pasisve for all of the same classes in one pt. that would be cool.

EITHER WAY, I STILL AGREE!!!

correct me if im wrong. these skills activate when 3 people (of different classes) in the same faction are in the same party together?

Eg: Warlock, Necromancer, Deathknight are in one pt, their passive gets activated?

Of the same faction.

Question:

1. any plans for aadding passives for just the same side in one pt? (eg, mix of elf and chosen)

2. what if there is 3(diffrent classes) of the same faction in one pt but with other people, will the passive stil work?

eg: Druid,Bladedancer,Ranger + priest + mage.

3. what if there is 3(different classes) of the same faction in one pt, but there are extras? do the others also get the passive?

eg: barbarian,rogue,shaman + shaman + rogue

[*]Actually this gives me a suggestion, Jigsaw, listen, how about a passive activated when 3 classes of the same side(sentinels/legion not chosen/forsaekn/.......) are in a pt and an active activated when 2 different classes of different factions in a pt and yes the both buffs can be activated together.

[*]Yes.

[*]Yes, since there're 3 different classes of the same faction. This is a trick of this suggestion! ;)

Suggestion:

probably a pasisve for all of the same classes in one pt. that would be cool.

The made suggestion is enough, lol!

• Actually this gives me a suggestion, Jigsaw, listen, how about a passive activated when 3 classes of the same side(sentinels/legion not chosen/forsaekn/.......) are in a pt and an active activated when 2 different classes of different factions in a pt and yes the both buffs can be activated together.

Doesn't that mean that any normal party for dungeons and lab get get two buffs? I made the suggestion whiles keeping in mind about maintaining the difficulty (the challenge and enjoyment) of the game and not affecting it in any way, so having 1 passive skill for a party and having it with such specific requirements would make players think more tactically about how they approach dungeons and labyrinths, now and in future updates.

It is also (in the roll playing sense) about all factions gaining strength when 1 of each of their warriors unite together, the idea that the classes and factions have more unity than first perceived, to the point that they have collaborated together to develop passive skill(Power!) is exciting. Like guild skills but in a larger scale. Realizing that the classes have not fragmented into their own expertise, separate from each other, but are actually still working together for the greater good of their race  : .

ya but it would be best if we make pt to 6ppl or back to 8 ofc

That's a whole different suggestion, this idea is for the current party system. If the pt system is changed then the idea can be improved to fit that, but its up to the devs.

logic = if we have 6 dn all class can join to pt and we havent got the other 2ppl to racism.

that's all good, but that is a different suggestion. Start a new topic man, i wasn't the one who created this party system :P

Doesn't that mean that any normal party for dungeons and lab get get two buffs? I made the suggestion whiles keeping in mind about maintaining the difficulty (the challenge and enjoyment) of the game and not affecting it in any way, so having 1 passive skill for a party and having it with such specific requirements would make players think more tactically about how they approach dungeons and labyrinths, now and in future updates.

It is also (in the roll playing sense) about all factions gaining strength when 1 of each of their warriors unite together, the idea that the classes and factions have more unity than first perceived, to the point that they have collaborated together to develop passive skill(Power!) is exciting. Like guild skills but in a larger scale. Realizing that the classes have not fragmented into their own expertise, separate from each other, but are actually still working together for the greater good of their race  : .

Lols, okays, I understand! :)