hello :) i have some question..

klonea

Question

Hi guys.. ive just download the game and just got level 5 with paladin class, i have read some information from forum and i have some question

1. What is the benefit of arena level 6?

2. Is it possible to do arena without m coin? (Arena level 6)

3. Is it possible to raise level with just grinding? Well.. is it just me feeling or monster doesnt give any exp?

4. Should i raise my basic skill level or wait for the expert skill?

5. Is there any guild that accept newbie player? :D i need some friends in game.. im kinda lonely playing by myself :P im on us server btw

Thankyou guys! Sorry for the bad english

11 answers to this question

1. The level 6 arena community is friendly, there are many level 6 arena guilds too. Level 6 arena is quicker than most other tiers of arena.

2. Yes, it is possible. You get 5 free tickets and a free ticket every (not sure exactly how long) 2 hours.

3. No, mobs do not yield XP, quests are the only way to level up.

4. To unlock expert skills you must first spend at least 10 skill points on regular skills (Which will be achieveable at level 18) so yes, spend your points. If you are unhappy with your skill set-up, you can use a "Book of Oblivion" which resets your skill points.

5. As I said before, you can try and get into a level 6 arena guild, there are loads on US-Sapphire. If you're planning on levelling up, most guilds will accept you as long as you are active and earn Guild Points (By questing, winning arena and by logging on daily).

Have fun!

1. The level 6 arena community is friendly, there are many level 6 arena guilds too. Level 6 arena is quicker than most other tiers of arena.

2. Yes, it is possible. You get 5 free tickets and a free ticket every (not sure exactly how long) 2 hours.

3. No, mobs do not yield XP, quests are the only way to level up.

4. To unlock expert skills you must first spend at least 10 skill points on regular skills (Which will be achieveable at level 18) so yes, spend your points. If you are unhappy with your skill set-up, you can use a "Book of Oblivion" which resets your skill points.

5. As I said before, you can try and get into a level 6 arena guild, there are loads on US-Sapphire. If you're planning on levelling up, most guilds will accept you as long as you are active and earn Guild Points (By questing, winning arena and by logging on daily).

Have fun!

Hello thankyou for the reply :)

1. What do you mean by quicker?

2. Where can i see how much ticket that i have?

3. Whats the function of guild point?

4. Is therr anyway to get newbie set beside from buy with cash?

5.well ive tried arena once (2x2) but im confuse.. how can the enemy got about 1-2k hp and hit hard? I lose really fast :o

Thanks.. sorry for another question

Hello thankyou for the reply :)

1. What do you mean by quicker?

2. Where can i see how much ticket that i have?

3. Whats the function of guild point?

4. Is therr anyway to get newbie set beside from buy with cash?

5.well ive tried arena once (2x2) but im confuse.. how can the enemy got about 1-2k hp and hit hard? I lose really fast :o

Thanks.. sorry for another question

1. Not the faintest idea.

2. Open menu, then select "Arena". It shows you how many available battles you have and the number of tickets.

3. Guild points are rewarded for different actions. Their main purpose is to tell your guild's rating.

4. Unfortunately, newbie sets are available only via Miracle shop. However, an unopened set is tradeable and therefore it can be bought from other players with gold.

5. Some people create characters which they dedicate for lower level arena. These characters are often highly amplified with the best equipment possible, and might be hard to beat for those with equipment from quests or shops only.

1. Not the faintest idea.

2. Open menu, then select "Arena". It shows you how many available battles you have and the number of tickets.

3. Guild points are rewarded for different actions. Their main purpose is to tell your guild's rating.

4. Unfortunately, newbie sets are available only via Miracle shop. However, an unopened set is tradeable and therefore it can be bought from other players with gold.

5. Some people create characters which they dedicate for lower level arena. These characters are often highly amplified with the best equipment possible, and might be hard to beat for those with equipment from quests or shops only.

Ah i see.. i guess i will pass the arena level 6 :) thanks a lot!

In other words.. almost impossible to beat them with just equipment from shop?(and im newbie too :o)

Or do you have any advice? Should i try for arena lvl 6?

Actually i still dont understand why they do arena lvl 6 while they have another high level char..

Thanks anyway :)

Ah i see.. i guess i will pass the arena level 6 :) thanks a lot!

In other words.. almost impossible to beat them with just equipment from shop?(and im newbie too :o)

Or do you have any advice? Should i try for arena lvl 6?

Actually i still dont understand why they do arena lvl 6 while they have another high level char..

Thanks anyway :)

As it is your first time playing, you should try and aim for a max level character instead of staying a certain level to do arena. This way you will learn more about the game and understand it fully. As well as this, you can use a high level character to farm bosses for drops and sell them to other players to earn money. When I said that level 6 arena is quicker than most other tiers I meant that there is usually only a short wait after demanding to actually enter the arena, whereas on other levels (such as level 20) the time to wait for a battle is usually a long time.

Thanks a lot zaltius and ninja owl! I understand now!

Now last question..

What is the best class for farm money or equip?

Its okay if that class sucks at pvp as long as it can farm :)

Sorry for the noob question

Now last question..

Paladin is a good all-round class, as they have an aura which increases healing, they themselves can heal and tank well with moderately good damage. Priests and druids are good also, but as you have already levelled to 5 with a Paladin you should stick with it.

Paladin is a good all-round class, as they have an aura which increases healing, they themselves can heal and tank well with moderately good damage. Priests and druids are good also, but as you have already levelled to 5 with a Paladin you should stick with it.

Mountain Clans and Forsaken's classes aren't that bad either.

There are no "best classes". Each class has its advantages and disadvantages so try playing different classes and see what suits your preferences the best.

Now last question..

I Always advise to start with a heal type. Just so that it is easier to be included in farms and dungeons. And to acquire gears.

Necro / priest / shaman / druid.

Instant heal classes such as a necro & priest are great for farms. Shield skills go a long way.