Buff forsaken passive skill

nabnecro

Lets take a look and compare faction passive skill bonus. Every faction provide a useful bonus except for forsaken. Druids for example have 4% more damage and 4% more heal while necro dk and lock will gain 1 extra mana in 5 seconds while in battle which is ridiculously useless. My suggestion is to buff this passive skill to 5 mana regen or make it % based. Why all other factions gets % bonus while forsaken bonus is linear?

107950_.png

Edited by nabnecro

I think the mana regen should increase in percentage%

For example, mana regen of forsaken should be 3%

You have 10 regeneration you get 13 .

Anyway thats a thought

I think the mana regen should increase in percentage%

For example, mana regen of forsaken should be 3%

You have 10 regeneration you get 13 .

Anyway thats a thought

quite some misscalculation in that math isnt it?

3% of 10 is 0.3

and a increase in % can fall into super useless at first or super strong later on.

so % increasing on this is prob not the best choice.

8 for 4 every 5secs is better, I only agree on my idea.

an increase of 8 while not in battle would be very acceptable.

but i believe if they were to increase it, 7 would be the magic number.

Shit...I gotta go to grade IV to learn maths :cray:

quite some misscalculation in that math isnt it?

3% of 10 is 0.3

and a increase in % can fall into super useless at first or super strong later on.

so % increasing on this is prob not the best choice.

Hmm, I think with increase in level, the percentage might come down.

For lvl 1-6 15%

For level 7-14 12%

15-22 10%

23-24 8%

As mana regen power increase with high capacity of the equips..this "should" work

Shit...I gotta go to grade IV to learn maths :cray:Hmm, I think with increase in level, the percentage might come down.

For lvl 1-6 15%

For level 7-14 12%

15-22 10%

23-24 8%

As mana regen power increase with high capacity of the equips..this "should" work

yea, you need to learn properly (: (your % math still going pretty bad, unless ofc u want the passive skill to be null)

and 7 is the proper number for this suggestion.

Lols, think in good and you'll find it!

• 1 month later...

It has been changed to 8 even though devs didn't mention this change and the skill description still says its 3. I really hope they don't revert it back. It's still not as good as elf passive skills but now things are more balanced.

It has been changed to 8 even though devs didn't mention this change and the skill description still says its 3. I really hope they don't revert it back. It's still not as good as elf passive skills but now things are more balanced.

nope, they didnt.

are you in a level 6 guild maybe? with guild energy regen passive skill studied maybe?

nope, they didnt.

are you in a level 6 guild maybe? with guild energy regen passive skill studied maybe?

create a lv 1 forsaken and see it for yourself. +8 energy regen.

For all classes its 5, and the 8 is from normal 5  +  3passive skill.correct if im wrong

omg im so dumb, you are right. its 5 for everyone and +3 for forsaken. this passive skill is still useless  :facepalm:

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

No, just put a "decrease skill mana costs by %"

Also versions aren't chosen and mc, elves and forsaken, its always been and will always be chosen and forsaken, elves and mc

Mana total vs mana regen (buff pweez)

Dmg vs hp buff

Edited by Phalanx

No, just put a "decrease skill mana costs by %"

Also versions aren't chosen and mc, elves and forsaken, its always been and will always be chosen and forsaken, elves and mc

Mana total vs mana regen (buff pweez)

Dmg vs hp buff

I don't think... nope.

I like this idea for a new buff or something, but mana regen has been the Forsaken skill since they were introduced (3.0).

Beginners will lvl up, dude go lvl up a saken char and say that again, 3 is BULLSH**

I'm pretty much near, ya ik that's why 3 is sh**, again a reduce MP cost by a % would be nice

Yes either remove all buff or make different buff for each character. Ranger and rogue 5% damage, tankers 5% def or hp, healers 5% hp or some mana.

Rogue is attack class but still has lower DPS and damage than BDS, bd gets 4% damage buff

Rogues get more dmg skills + dps skills but gets less dmg by 4%

Bds can tank with 2 dmg skills and supportive/reflection skills with 4% more dmg, ham does half poison's dmg which is not even good

Where's the logic in that, I say remove buffs and nerf both bds and rogues (bds nerfed only = rogue rules, rogue nerfed only = bd will continue ruling)

Rogues get more dmg skills + dps skills but gets less dmg by 4%

Bds can tank with 2 dmg skills and supportive/reflection skills with 4% more dmg, ham does half poison's dmg which is not even good

Where's the logic in that, I say remove buffs and nerf both bds and rogues (bds nerfed only = rogue rules, rogue nerfed only = bd will continue ruling)

Wasn't talking about skills, Rogue still have lesser DPS and damage than BDS, 4% is too much. Hamstring has stun, poison doesn't >> hamstring better.

About damage skills, Rogue has strike, jump, poison and those 2 knife skills that nobody uses. Bd has hamstring, counterstrike, strike and sonic boom. >.

Counter is evadable, ham does like 150-200, your poison does 250-450, the knife skills are for casters when elusive is off, anti kiter/runner