Banner #1 Garbage

lembrocini

IMO you should keep this split dmg on banner but only for players, now its ussless in tower or astral lab. It is only good for single target but i cant find single target anywhere ( Not even in PVP cave) . It is total garbage! You should make that it doesnt split dmg on mobs etc. only for players imo that would be great. It wouldnt be OP for arena i agree but not useless!

Excuse me sir, but none if your words are correct...

-Banners is very useful in lab since paladin is a tank so it helps aggro all mobs on you (tanking) + damage boost, it can be useful when you arrive to boss (supporting).

-Banners is super useful in dungeons, same as lab aggro mobs and damage boost for faster killing.

-Banners is mega-super useful in arena especially 5v5, and don't forget paladin used to be top in 5v5 even before banners.

-Banners is not a total garbage, the skill doesn't have to be OP in order to be useful..

KEEP IN  MIND, paladin is a tank/support class and not a PvP or let's say 1v1 class, and the skill is completely tank/support skill, if it wasn't fixed, it will be a dps skill that doesn't match our dear pallys  :pleasantry: ... and yea if you want 1v1, quit paladin and make a bd or a rogue.

By the way, always you can find an empty spot in pvp cave so u can use banners without splitting the dmg, but actually the dmg is not needed, you can win using the damage buff only. And even if there is no free space to place a banner, why don't you try arena 2v2/3v3 and PvP with others, and see how it is STILL OP. :)

:good:

Excuse me sir, but none if your words are correct...

-Banners is very useful in lab since paladin is a tank so it helps aggro all mobs on you (tanking) + damage boost, it can be useful when you arrive to boss (supporting).

-Banners is super useful in dungeons, same as lab aggro mobs and damage boost for faster killing.

-Banners is mega-super useful in arena especially 5v5, and don't forget paladin used to be top in 5v5 even before banners.

-Banners is not a total garbage, the skill doesn't have to be OP in order to be useful..

KEEP IN  MIND, paladin is a tank/support class and not a PvP or let's say 1v1 class, and the skill is completely tank/support skill, if it wasn't fixed, it will be a dps skill that doesn't match our dear pallys  :pleasantry: ... and yea if you want 1v1, quit paladin and make a bd or a rogue.

By the way, always you can find an empty spot in pvp cave so u can use banners without splitting the dmg, but actually the dmg is not needed, you can win using the damage buff only. And even if there is no free space to place a banner, why don't you try arena 2v2/3v3 and PvP with others, and see how it is STILL OP. :)