Lose HP to gain HP?

TheQuestion

I think people are forgetting that while ws is a game, its also providing wages to a lot of people, including devs. So tell me, why would the devs be breaking their source of income?  I understand what youre saying but what's the point in making the same points over and over?any w

Thats the problem! devs care way to much about how much money they earn than their players. name 3 update after the miracle shop update that did NOT include any way of money making technique.

and even if u did(which is unlikely), it probably took u a good 10-15 minutes.

i get that they made this game and want to make a lil money form it as they go, but seriously, every duckin update from them is just another way to get money from players. why do you think they didnt get #1 in top games?

instead of making their own decisions about the game, they should consider suggestions way more and not focus on money.

Thats the problem! devs care way to much about how much money they earn than their players. name 3 update after the miracle shop update that did NOT include any way of money making technique.

and even if u did(which is unlikely), it probably took u a good 10-15 minutes.

i get that they made this game and want to make a lil money form it as they go, but seriously, every ♥♥♥♥in update from them is just another way to get money from players. why do you think they didnt get #1 in top games?

instead of making their own decisions about the game, they should consider suggestions way more and not focus on money.

SOME GOOD OL QUOTES FOR THAT:

A wise man should have money in his head, but not in his heart.[/size]

-Jonathan Swift

Money has never made man happy, nor will it, there is nothing in its nature to produce happiness. The more of it one has the more one wants.[/size]

-Benjamin Franklin

Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.[/size]

-Samuel Butler