Lose HP to gain HP?

TheQuestion

There's nothing to fix.

wht she said^

btw u guyz want an op skill at 1/4? gimme a break go test it on 2/4 3/4 and 4/4 than come n talk here about how useless ur skill is at least urs work on bosses, sun seal (paladin) resist on bosses 95%~ of times and has 30sec cd and hits low (comparing both of these becuz its same concept skills but one needs to be applied on the enemie to steal life and the other the caster gets life steal)

level 1 - 4% life steal active for 12.5 seconds

1/4 lasts 12.5sec? test it 4/4 than talk, i dnt see any expert skill op at 1/4

imo is better to back saturation to regen hp or delete losing hp from this skill and stay with vampirism.

Other suggestion is to change minimal added sp to increase expert skills 8 skill points to base skills and u can add more in expert what u think? (because

Saturation at lv 1 skill is total fail)

I have it 3/4 and dealing 593 dmg to mobs it heals only 59 hp...(with 0% leech)

Coming from a +10 DK, two fail expert skills in a row.

Not forgetting spear is slow, old saturation in combat and out, would of regened more.

+ steel tornado and Dk being the most easiest slowest class, to get kited and anal raped.

DKs need some love.

Developers should really look at this class closely, or like WoW, improve the lesser used expert's for overall balance.

Coming from a +10 DK, two fail expert skills in a row.

Not forgetting spear is slow, old saturation in combat and out, would of regened more.

+ steel tornado and Dk being the most easiest slowest class, to get kited and anal raped.

DKs need some love.

Developers should really look at this class closely, or like WoW, improve the lesser used expert's for overall balance.

for questing/dungeons/bosses this skill is worth it for pvp might not

for questing/dungeons/bosses this skill is worth it for pvp might not

Still worse than old saturation in dungeon / questing/ bosses, the skill was nerfed.

Dks barely take any DMG in pve as it is, adding a tiny heal doesn't fix anything, unnecessary and gives no advantage to the DK, compared to enemy faction, people are to blind to see the obvious, and act like everything's fine,

Dk is one of the worst classes in the game, with the worst expert's in the game, if people keep quiet and act cool, that will never change.

Still worse than old saturation in dungeon / questing/ bosses, the skill was nerfed.

Dks barely take any DMG in pve as it is, adding a tiny heal doesn't fix anything, unnecessary and gives no advantage to the DK, compared to enemy faction, people are to blind to see the obvious, and act like everything's fine,

Dk is one of the worst classes in the game, with the worst expert's in the game, if people keep quiet and act cool, that will never change.

+1

:)

Those hp comsumption is a mess.Its already bad on caster which have lowest hp and now they put it on a skill for a tank.Just remove the hp comsumption and it will be fine.

Those who ask for both regen and life steal,dont you think you being too greedy? :crazy:

Pain is weakness leaving the body!

didnt you say something like this :pleasantry:

6. If you have to add something related to class skills then post it in ONLY in class section.

sorry im just following the rules :snorlax:

Those who ask for both regen and life steal,dont you think you being too greedy? :crazy:

greedy?

at max level this skill can give in a good scenario around 300-400 hp, which come from low heals thanks to vampirism, which is way less usefull than an instant heal or instant shield.

barb expert heal 1k hp, bd shield can hold up over 1k damage and dk saturation being less than half as usefull is good? how is that?

btw, the hp regen can give something like 360-480 hp if you got around 200 normal hp regen (shield set). if you have 100 normal regen, it would give a gain of 180-240(spear set)

so both effects could work in a overall good scenario 600-800 heal, because for a max vampirism effect, u sure need a spear and for a max on hp regen, u sure need a shield.

knowing that both effects working together will still be weaker than barb heal n bd shield...(barb heal have higher cooldown but bd shield have same cooldown...)

Can you tell me how is this being greedy?

for this skill to give a similar gain to these other experts would be needed a 5% buff to the vampirism numbers we have right now + unifying previous hp regen with vampirism.

*and notice that a gain from vampirism may not come at all in a pvp situation. differently of other skills where the gain comes and is instantaneous.

greedy?

at max level this skill can give in a good scenario around 300-400 hp, which come from low heals thanks to vampirism, which is way less usefull than an instant heal or instant shield.

barb expert heal 1k hp, bd shield can hold up over 1k damage and dk saturation being less than half as usefull is good? how is that?

btw, the hp regen can give something like 360-480 hp if you got around 200 normal hp regen (shield set). if you have 100 normal regen, it would give a gain of 180-240(spear set)

so both effects could work in a overall good scenario 600-800 heal, because for a max vampirism effect, u sure need a spear and for a max on hp regen, u sure need a shield.

knowing that both effects working together will still be weaker than barb heal n bd shield...(barb heal have higher cooldown but bd shield have same cooldown...)

Can you tell me how is this being greedy?

for this skill to give a similar gain to these other experts would be needed a 5% buff to the vampirism numbers we have right now + unifying previous hp regen with vampirism.

*and notice that a gain from vampirism may not come at all in a pvp situation. differently of other skills where the gain comes and is instantaneous.

+1 :)

but agreed its useless :facepalm:

Yes it is, i guess this is another skill going to the "need a fix" list for DK. A list which seems devs will never fix.

Good job killing Death Knight class, you guys destroying/destroyed it very well.

just remove hp drain for dks and bring back regen efffect + vampirism. wont be as good as other tanks, but the class is already shit anyway.

for necro, REMOVE the hp steal for ancient seal omg, its just not necessary. you lose some hp to get hp. so waht if its less energy?? its still not good, if a necro has below their steal amount, they are dead. IT HAPPENS ALOT

just remove hp drain for dks and bring back regen efffect + vampirism. wont be as good as other tanks, but the class is already shit anyway.

i don´t think the hp drain will be removed from saturation.

but increased regen effect + vampirism would be enough to make it okay.

each of them alone is crap, can´t devs see it?

i don´t think the hp drain will be removed from saturation.

but increased regen effect + vampirism would be enough to make it okay.

each of them alone is crap, can´t devs see it?

lvl it to 4/4 than see if its not okay

Yes it is, i guess this is another skill going to the "need a fix" list for DK. A list which seems devs will never fix.

Good job killing Death Knight class, you guys destroying/destroyed it very well.

make skill add 400 pshyhical attack for shaman cost all ur magic why not :yahoo: :facepalm:

A class: strong class(atm), B class: weak class(atm). when B class get the upperhand/1 good skill to counter A class then A class fans starts to whine :cray: "its not fair devs boohhoooo". as if this B class MUST NOT become stronger because A class can't make a good use of his old skills to counter B class's 1 new skill. no matter how weak your A class is, there are always chances to kill B class. why A class in the past has more fans than B class? is it fair for weakling always become a weakling?. in this world there is poor and there is rich, and this rich someday can become poor. its how the world is.

lvl it to 4/4 than see if its not okay

lvl 4 = 14% life steal active for ~25 seconds.

thanks to the surprisingly...

:shok:

...high increase in the active skill duration as you level it up, i gotta admit that works okay on pve.

but on pvp, i can only see it as a huge fail for most battle situations.

*i still think unifying both effects for saturation is the way to go with this skill. it would make pve = great/good, pvp = good/okay.

lvl 4 = 14% life steal active for ~25 seconds.

thanks to the surprisingly...

:shok:

...high increase in the active skill duration as you level it up, i gotta admit that works okay on pve.

but on pvp, i can only see it as a huge fail for most battle situations.

*i still think unifying both effects for saturation is the way to go with this skill. it would make pve = great/good, pvp = good/okay.

should be 80-100%(lvl4/4), then we're talkin :dirol:

nothin will even happen.  i dont think the devs even know how to code it . most of the suggestions people post. always the same message: techincal reasons.

they prolly use gamemaker  :facepalm: :crazy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nothin will even happen. 

i know that, i have waited for a pretty long time for some changes in dk, nothin happened apart of the fail expert skills.

i will be only checking announcements for now, when they fix the class and the mess this game became, i shall come back.

i know that, i have waited for a pretty long time for some changes in dk, nothin happened apart of the fail expert skills.

i will be only checking announcements for now, when they fix the class and the mess this game became, i shall come back.

I have a full +7 dk and i can kill+7 ish bds just fine with it.(Problems come when they are higher amped) Shield and mace ftw. Dk could be more powerfull but is it really needed. I like me some challenge sometimes.

I have a full +7 dk and i can kill+7 ish bds just fine with it.(Problems come when they are higher amped) Shield and mace ftw. Dk could be more powerfull but is it really needed. I like me some challenge sometimes.

Dk = needs a buff asap.

Expert skills have been favouring sentinels and i would like them to be changed some what.

Don't you just love pesimists? Dk has drawbacks,  same as every class. The dk drawbacks may be the most substancial, but the vicious burst damage is something that will leave a mark. Every con has a pro (or at least most of them do) so why don't we all just stop begging for these changes that are extremely unlikely to come around and learn to play to the strengths and cover our weaknesses? Keep that glass half full and stop complaining around the forum! :unknw: :good: :yahoo:

Don't you just love pesimists? Dk has drawbacks,  same as every class. The dk drawbacks may be the most substancial, but the vicious burst damage is something that will leave a mark. Every con has a pro (or at least most of them do) so why don't we all just stop begging for these changes that are extremely unlikely to come around and learn to play to the strengths and cover our weaknesses? Keep that glass half full and stop complaining around the forum! :unknw: :good: :yahoo:

and why cant you just accept the fact that devs are slowly nerfing mcs while beefing fbs?

just fighting for fairness mate :)

and why cant you just accept the fact that devs are slowly nerfing mcs while beefing fbs?

just fighting for fairness mate :)

I think people are forgetting that while ws is a game, its also providing wages to a lot of people, including devs. So tell me, why would the devs be breaking their source of income?  I understand what youre saying but what's the point in making the same points over and over?

or drink it get drunk and insult devs like all crier :rofl: :rofl: