Devs and veteran players please read!

Mecha

Ive been playing for about a year. Here is my input.

This game has been free for us to play. Paying for mcoins is optional and gives players who will pay money advantages or perks over players who wont. Aigrind's team let us play for free, and they gotta get something out of it, but mcoins are still OPTIONAL so pls stop the crying.

If you wanna watch tv, its free to us. If you want cable, its a luxury you have to pay for.

If players wanna spend their cash on revive, amps and pots, its their money.

I am not rich, I barely make 30k a yr and I pay rent and bills. I can hardly afford mcoins but Im not complaining.

I believe everyone will find this system fair:

Item quality should be consistent with how that item is acquired. It should be (from lowest to highest)

In-game Gold, quest reward, crimson coins, arena points, miracle shop, boss drop.

I would suggest the very best items should be hunted. But cash money should be a close second.

Comments?

I completely agree...just that theere are crybabes all over...they want all free..

This game has been free for us to play. Paying for mcoins is optional and gives players who will pay money advantages or perks over players who wont. Aigrind's team let us play for free, and they gotta get something out of it, but mcoins are still OPTIONAL so pls stop the crying.

If you wanna watch tv, its free to us. If you want cable, its a luxury you have to pay for.

I am not rich, I barely make 30k a yr and I pay rent and bills. I can hardly afford mcoins but Im not complaining. 

Item quality should be consistent with how that item is acquired. It should be (from lowest to highest)

In-game Gold, quest reward, crimson coins, arena points, miracle shop, boss drop.

I would suggest the very best items should be hunted. But cash money should be a close second.

Comments?

lmao, free > fairly priced

are completely different things..

without any scroll..a mcoin item.it would take 4000-5000 for repair....surely for me...

a scroll is now buyable at 2k...earlier 1k...

so isnt it fair?

Free and fair pricing for many ppl are almost same

without any scroll..a mcoin item.it would take 4000-5000 for repair....surely for me...

a scroll is now buyable at 2k...earlier 1k...

so isnt it fair?

Free and fair pricing for many ppl are almost same

they lowerd the gold to repair,  so ultimately scrolls ain't such a big deal, and for most that are complaining it's all about amplification process,  this is number 1 complaint, not "crybabies who want it free", but people who actually spent money ingame and see it becoming developed soley for rich people,

70% that complain have probably wasted atleast 10-20$ a.month on this game, and without paying 50+$ they have no equal advantage, so wheres the fun in that ..

the question is amplification fair??

that is the issue.

I also see that mshop items are being given as daily gifts. Arena tickets, pots, spheres, I even saw ppl post extra pocket and sign of imperishability gifts. My only problem is loot price is down and repairs went up. Other than that, its a great game.

Another suggestion: I would like to see new CC items, and I think they should have a set bonus.

Comments?

thts a different think...

i know this game price now like an hotel...

but we all are just player,and this is a game online ....

sure... any payed from game online....

not even free....

This kind of selfish mentality is what gets people to think wrongly just becoz a few can pay does nt mean everybody can either a few are fools or just hav too much money to spend name one popular game that is similar to this and have same prices........!!!!!

Comments?

I agree most of the things you said. I know many players who are really good and didn't even buy any miracle coins. They just Farmed and bought miracle items from players. But you are wrong in some cases. They don't want all to be free or no miracle shop items. They want it to be cheaper so more players and more money than now.

just like i say many many times...WTF they sell power up item on m.shop???

on other mmo..the hardworker player is the stronger player...

here? u guys all knew it..

optional my ass...they push us to pay to be stronger...only 1 way to be strong here>>PAY!!!

hardwork is suicide here...what the point u get the best wpn and armor here if u not pay???

+0 - +3 bow of abyss zaelot is trash compare to +10 longbow or +10 hard longbow :facepalm:

optional my ass...they push us to pay to be stronger...only 1 way to be strong here>>PAY!!!

hardwork is suicide here...what the point u get the best wpn and armor here if u not pay???

+0 - +3 bow of abyss zaelot is trash compare to +10 longbow or +10 hard longbow :facepalm:

im totally agree ...

and thts price is like a 5star hotel  :facepalm:

maybe gm think all of player here is rich :wacko:

true. I agree with most of everything yall said.

But I think this is how most if not many online games follow this process. Start out free as a test or prototype, if it gets popular it becomes premium. In this case "premium" is amps and mshop. I believe its the game economics dept. thats responsible for the unfair prices. Maybe if we give our thoughtful, fair opinions, instead of constant whining and defaming the game we would get some results next update.

better i play rebels n rules in android market..pot..repair...free..with autobot...

ranger kuetupat retireddddddd

damn bro...android 2.2 doesnt support it...i cant play:(

Why i unhappy with game is that moving in atral lab is hard(i not say about fqrming) and no new island and yellow quest...bored really.

marcin i agree on ur points that we ready to pay but have some effect too..like not lose 10 sign without any amplify succeses....increase amplify rate==problem of mcoin solved..repair scroll price is fair..

As you know +10 is almost impossible. But don't forget that you can still be strong with farm > sell item> buy sign.

As you know +10 is almost impossible. But don't forget that you can still be strong with farm > sell item> buy sign.

game ecomomy crashed. Now no one buying rares and mc items. They hiding gold. Insted of buying rares they prefer to farm. We r under recession

• 3 weeks later...

lmao, free > fairly priced

are completely different things..

agree with this :)

Or they shud make monster-drops gold value what it used to be in ws 1.5. So at least we can buy stuff with gold, frm those who can buy mcoins.

Remember, more than half the players  r non working teenagers and cant buy mc like the rest. Devs r forcing them to buy mc at any cost. Say watever, bt mecha, u must agree that evryone gets frustrated losin to a highly amped noob? on-and-on? So all wanna b amped, but problem is rep scroll is costlier now, people repair mostly with gold at npc, and gold is being returned to server or rich people.

Frm financial point of view, i can tell, the currency-gold is depleting, cc is gettin worthless, arena points getting wasted and poor gettin poorer everyday.

They increased rune/crystal prices too and decreased the effect. Signs r okay but aftr +7 it takes like 40  sets of sign to +10(i m not, a frnd told lol)

and if u still think praising creative team for this is gonna drop u some free nuts, then ur nuts , jk

its a trick, they take 1 year to addict us and now they make us pay for it..

may b when its even worse, u will realize :facepalm:

I feel proud when my +4druid kiks +9arch ass :D

well these r minor things but they forecast a holocaust to WS economy...

thats why the revolutionaries cry and whine.

people should thank whiners n crybabies that rogue gauge got balanced and more stuff like that happens..

:pleasantry:

agree with this :)

Or they shud make monster-drops gold value what it used to be in ws 1.5. So at least we can buy stuff with gold, frm those who can buy mcoins.

that would change nothing. if gold was easier to farm the prices would be higher automatically. anyway, devs proved to be ignoring community about most important for us issues several times so i lost any hope for good changes in future.

true. I agree with most of everything yall said.

But I think this is how most if not many online games follow this process. Start out free as a test or prototype, if it gets popular it becomes premium. In this case "premium" is amps and mshop. I believe its the game economics dept. thats responsible for the unfair prices. Maybe if we give our thoughtful, fair opinions, instead of constant whining and defaming the game we would get some results next update.

Maybe u should read more post in this forum again, i think most ppl here not whining or crybaby like u said but its more like desperate... many ppl have giving suggestion... Many. N some hv a gud idea about many problem with this game, but like u see every update this game getting worsed.  :cray: :facepalm:

All ppl here especially old player has provide all the best for this game, but all depend to devs In the end those who decide. Devs more prepare answer on support or russia forum rather than wasted time write single word on this forum  :wacko:

I think its only fair to give credit where its due, in addition to criticism. Point out the good AND the bad.

Everone hates this new loot price, I do too.

But nobody said a "thank you" or "I like that" when loot prices were raised to 14-16 gold

I think its only fair to give credit where its due, in addition to criticism. Point out the good AND the bad.

Everone hates this new loot price, I do too.

But nobody said a "thank you" or "I like that" when loot prices were raised to 14-16 gold

Then this section goes according to its function as "suggestion", if u wanna see thank you words try find at general but maybe hard to see that word again now.

N loot price z :bad: once before this amply existing they give us 15 loot price, after they found we had a big party with gold they reduced d loot price at next update. THEN They raised again  after update amply wher we must pay using gold AND mcoin to buy sign for once amply.... so whers the point we should thank you after we getting poor every update  :facepalm:

that would change nothing. if gold was easier to farm the prices would be higher automatically. anyway, devs proved to be ignoring community about most important for us issues several times so i lost any hope for good changes in future.

i dont care bout item price, if gold easier to farm,at least i can repair with gold  ::)

True. I wish loot prices would go back up.

And I think the only reason we had party max 8 is because we had 2 skills per class. Dont expect it to go back up.