faceless boss

Waggiman

Question

22 answers to this question

Accurate reply some1?

yup

After completing hard termitary dungeon quest, u get faceless daily quest at black pyramid gdluck and hes not as hard as he looks if pro party :)

post-15696-14177044346135_thumb.jpg

yup

After completing hard termitary dungeon quest, u get faceless daily quest at black pyramid gdluck and hes not as hard as he looks if pro party :)

did you happen to find the best spot to tank him without drawing so many mobs? I think 3 healers in party would almost be best. Spawn had a good spot to tank where the mobs evade good, just didnt spend enough time here yet. Also all the enemies hit for magic. So if anyone farms try equip some mdef.

did you happen to find the best spot to tank him without drawing so many mobs? I think 3 healers in party would almost be best. Spawn had a good spot to tank where the mobs evade good, just didnt spend enough time here yet. Also all the enemies hit for magic. So if anyone farms try equip some mdef.

actually yes we found a perfect way to farm it, requires 1melee tank and 2healers i cant say more detils cuz has spoiler ;D

I can say info about boss and adds only:

Left and right down: 2mobs: 4 gray daemons hits 150phyical dmg

up left + up right: 2lizard,2daemons + 2liza,2daemons (all these are 1mob)

Lizards: yellow ranked 10khp+, respawn time 10sec~, 290magic dmg~, ranged attacks, sight of att: 9x9 yards

Faceless: 2types of dmg, 1. Ranged: 600-700magicdmg, bleed skill, fear skill to tank only, sight of att: 9x9 yards (hes not related to any mob)

2.melee: 300physical dmg~,bleed skill, aoe 1x1 fear skill each 10seconds timed

faceless sometimes goes crazy n starts using multi bleed skill stacked up to x5 low dmg, without attcking tank and till his mana 0, than after awhile he attaks again gdluck xD

actually yes we found a perfect way to farm it, requires 1melee tank and 2healers i cant say more detils cuz has spoiler ;D

I can say info about boss and adds only:

Left and right down: 2mobs: 4 gray daemons hits 150phyical dmg

up left + up right: 2lizard,2daemons + 2liza,2daemons (all these are 1mob)

Lizards: yellow ranked 10khp+, respawn time 10sec~, 290magic dmg~, ranged attacks, sight of att: 9x9 yards

Faceless: 2types of dmg, 1. Ranged: 600-700magicdmg, bleed skill, fear skill to tank only, sight of att: 9x9 yards (hes not related to any mob)

2.melee: 300physical dmg~,bleed skill, aoe 1x1 fear skill each 10seconds timed

faceless sometimes goes crazy n starts using multi bleed skill stacked up to x5 low dmg, without attcking tank and till his mana 0, than after awhile he attaks again gdluck xD

thanks for the detailed informatilon, I gotta wait til a lot more mcs complete term hard. Couldn't find a shaman so it was difficult, but I see where youre tanking him at. Ill try that. Thanks, any good drops from your party?

thanks for the detailed informatilon, I gotta wait til a lot more mcs complete term hard. Couldn't find a shaman so it was difficult, but I see where youre tanking him at. Ill try that. Thanks, any good drops from your party?

0 drops from 10kills+/3days got tourny now so i stoped xD drop rate low very hard weapons or costume to get..

0 drops from 10kills+/3days got tourny now so i stoped xD drop rate low very hard weapons or costume to get..

not worth it then, I killed spawn 30x and 0 drop very very time consuming.

OLol.......first you spent money for getting irselnort done and then money for amp thrn money for tower ...then new island same shit over again, new weapons.....waste time in tower...after billion trys get smth....try another billion times to am the shit......then try thousand kills solo gg bcause you gave up paying and realized you psyed too much...then get bow drop on mc side...give up warspear make you own game (same time consuming but you are boss...forfree)

does faceless have a different name in russian, i cant find any videos of anyone killing it

Not actually. It's Безликий, which means faceless or impersonal. (Found one video xd)

wp_ss_20150503_0007.png

WP_20150503_12_52_33_Pro.jpg