adios necros

sasa

Nice teleshop advertisement.

It's just what I saw on this game. Necromancers became weak the moment that developers introduced expert skills while other classes got something good that would make their game-play easy while Necromancers, no not only this class but the whole Forsaken faction became a joke on this game.

It's just what I saw on this game. Necromancers became weak the moment that developers introduced expert skills while other classes got something good that would make their game-play easy while Necromancers, no not only this class but the whole Forsaken faction became a joke on this game.

completely truth.

the hardest classes to be played, the hardest classes to be leveled up on first map and yet, the crappiest classes in game. good job devs.

For having lvlep up both warlock and mage, I can tell you that lvling a mage on chosen island is ♥♥♥♥ing harder than raise a warlock. And the warlock received 2 goods expert skills for 1v1.

But yes, necromancer and DK are left behind /:

about chosen island and forsaken i can say this:

forsaken map isnt the hardest (it just take long time but its easy u only runing from place to place)

chosen is fcking hard very difficult quest many ppl wchich playing chosen 1st time just give up.

i think mc and elfs are both easy (i can solo lvl up mc from 1-12 in 6-8hours )