adios necros

sasa

Can someone please explain why giving other classes which r already hard to kill healing and shield with high attack new skill  (bd) which r healers skills .if game master is really thinking in logical way he should have given necros high attack skill just to make it fair cause like this he gave the most important skills  of healers to other classes without considering the healers specially the necros he just gave them one useless attack skill which can't hurt a spider  and two other useless skills which no one even uses ......so i can say that game master should just delete necros cause no chance for necros now in new map to do even quests cause can't defend or even run for their life.. so if we didn't see necros in this game we can clap for game master :clapping:  and say u destroyed and killed one of the best classes in warspear and make it the worst with no hope

RIP NECROS  :facepalm:

...so i can say that game master should just delete necros cause no chance for necros now in new map to do even quests cause can't defend or even run for their life..

1st

learn play this game

2nd

delete this game ...

"Can't even run for their life" ♥♥♥♥♥ please, I once kited a +10 rogue to death with my nooby badly geared +1 necro in lvl 14 arena.

yeah what i meant in the post if u read it good necros after lvl 18 after new skills ,i know necros was one of the best class in warspear we could kill anyone but alla before lvl18 and new skills cause all other classes got more high dmg +stuns +heal+shield and what necros got tell me .thats why after lvl 18 bcome the noobest weakest class

1st

learn play this game

2nd

delete this game ...

1st

understand what is written

2nd

takwcare of ur  own business and if u don't understand what is written well it is ur problem not mine

But seriously necro needs a buff

u r damn right  really it is  urgent to give necros a good skills .it is time to do that . lets just hope  that there will be

1st buff wchich is needed is change in hp costs on heal and shwield skill. I dont mean this cost is too much cost is too much

but when u walk and cast skill your necro stop for moment. its annyoing when you run away from mobs, u escaped them and u cast shwield and mobs again can hit u. Its very big problem on pvp cave or in swamps. Devs its should be like a true dmg (ur necro lose hp but he dont stop walking) pls

1st buff wchich is needed is change in hp costs on heal and shwield skill. I dont mean this cost is too much cost is too much

but when u walk and cast skill your necro stop for moment. its annyoing when you run away from mobs, u escaped them and u cast shwield and mobs again can hit u. Its very big problem on pvp cave or in swamps. Devs its should be like a true dmg (ur necro lose hp but he dont stop walking) pls

yeah u r right but if u notice that even poison shield has a low range with low dmg and most of the time u stand near the enemy and don't make any dmg  (lol necros supposed to be a range attacker and they give him a skill that cant be done from distance thats funny) and now for example bd can kill a necro with no fatique just humstering two hiigh dmg attacks and rush so u cant even use nothing to help u cause dmg now way more than u can heal that is if u have the possibility to heal that is one example and there are many........i think game master did this on purpose maybe because necros could kick all elf asses  and specialy gm elf

yeah u r right but if u notice that even poison shield has a low range with low dmg and most of the time u stand near the enemy and don't make any dmg  (lol necros supposed to be a range attacker and they give him a skill that cant be done from distance thats funny) and now for example bd can kill a necro with no fatique just humstering two hiigh dmg attacks and rush so u cant even use nothing to help u cause dmg now way more than u can heal that is if u have the possibility to heal that is one example and there are many........i think game master did this on purpose maybe because necros could kick all elf asses  and specialy gm elf

u think only about pvp .... this game isnt 1v1 game

2nd

necro is support

2nd

necro is support

shaman druid and priest r for support too ut they got very good 1vs 1 skills even though priest is more for support than necros that is 1st,,,,2nd if u see the new map and do quest u will know that necros can't do anything if even a lower lvl any class is there and cant even run o u can't say it is not pvp cause at least other classes could defend themself against any class except for necros now..... new map requires any class to be at least able to defend themselves....

2nd

necro is support

sasa, ignore this zakuty guy he is retarded. all he do is lurk on forum posts till someone talks anything about 1v1 and then he jumps in desperately to say always the same thing. once i made a post with a text that ended with the expression "1v1" and he managed to ignore all the text i have wrote just to say "this game isnt 1v1, open ur mind".

Oh, and about the necro being support, thats not an excuse to be frail and weak on 1v1.

This game doesnt have predetermined roles (thank god, it would be so boring), you have to adjust your game based on your equipment, your skill build, the classes that are on your team and classes that are on the other team.

And no, necro isnt a walking potion who cant do damage. If you play necro just for support without helping in the damage part then you are a mediocre necro player.

First of all developers did fatal mistake to make necros as support  :facepalm:

Necromancers are famous in every RPGs for summoning undead minions to aid them in battle. They also uses a lot of curses to weaken their enemies.

Necro should take spot of Warlock and there should different healer on necro spot like undead monk or whatever  :facepalm:

What the duck is necromancer without necromancy?!

This game doesnt have predetermined roles (thank god, it would be so boring), you have to adjust your game based on your equipment, your skill build, the classes that are on your team and classes that are on the other team.

And no, necro isnt a walking potion who cant do damage. If you play necro just for support without helping in the damage part then you are a mediocre necro player.

u r 100% right i couldn't say better

at least they should increase the shields power as they increased every other characters dmg and make it have a possibility to counter stuns and humstering like skills just to increase necros possibilities in this game as we know they will never give necros good skills

i see 1 #idiot in here, try play on MC side or play Necro and feel the suffer. Necro became rare because dev forgot this class and made MC hard to do a party quest

i see an idiot like you here too. you think necros are useless in hunting especially tower?, its the most wanted class. you cant start hard/heroic if you dont have necro in the party,  you cant start without necro in your party and you can never will unless you are a high amped with just a shaman in your party.. when will you ever learn that necro is a support n not meant for 1 vs 1 even if you beg to devs they wont change it that necro is still a support type.

at least they should increase the shields power as they increased every other characters dmg and make it have a possibility to counter stuns and humstering like skills just to increase necros possibilities in this game as we know they will never give necros good skills

necro already have humstering(poison spit), you can use it while the target is sleeping. you cant make the damage bigger cuz magical damage always weaker than physical damage.

shaman druid and priest r for support too ut they got very good 1vs 1 skills even though priest is more for support than necros that is 1st,,,,2nd if u see the new map and do quest u will know that necros can't do anything if even a lower lvl any class is there and cant even run o u can't say it is not pvp cause at least other classes could defend themself against any class except for necros now..... new map requires any class to be at least able to defend themselves....

shaman: more damage skills

druid: more support skills

necromancer: more support skills

priest: more damage skills.

i dont see whats wrong with them. they all can defend themselves by their own skills. you just cant see it, are you really playing necro?.

Necros are weak as shit after new skills came out, fight vs almost any bd lvl 20 with expert skills 1 hamstring is enough to drop ur hp down to 500 or less before u can nightmare, once nightmared also u can either heal up ("almost" 2 heals)or eye+ posion(which wont even be enough to pull down thier shield) both of which wont help u live once nightmare is broken.

Hands off to gm for giving bds (a friggin tank class with insane hp and def which can friggin duel wield and block skills forever) a shield stronger than necro shield. :clapping:

Druids have god skill that almost revives them from the death, insta full heal out of the blue, priest has skill that drops energy to 0 and hp pretty low if u move a few steps,shaman has lighting shield totem both of which can dmg 300+

what does necro have? skill that dmgs 45 DoT  :yahoo:

when will you ever learn that necro is a support n not meant for 1 vs 1 even if you beg to devs they wont change it that necro is still a support type.

Oh, and about the necro being support, thats not an excuse to be frail and weak on 1v1. This game doesnt have predetermined roles (thank god, it would be so boring), you have to adjust your game based on your equipment, your skill build, the classes that are on your team and classes that are on the other team. And no, necro isnt a walking potion who cant do damage. If you play necro just for support without helping in the damage part then you are a mediocre necro player.

Please all ignore this tung guy, he is a nameless elf and cancer in forum, everything he posts is garbage and narrow minded bullcrap.

Necros are weak as shit after new skills came out, fight vs almost any bd lvl 20 with expert skills 1 hamstring is enough to drop ur hp down to 500 or less before u can nightmare, once nightmared also u can either heal up ("almost" 2 heals)or eye+ posion(which wont even be enough to pull down thier shield) both of which wont help u live once nightmare is broken.

Hands off to gm for giving bds (a friggin tank class with insane hp and def which can friggin duel wield and block skills forever) a shield stronger than necro shield. :clapping:

Druids have god skill that almost revives them from the death, insta full heal out of the blue, priest has skill that drops energy to 0 and hp pretty low if u move a few steps,shaman has lighting shield totem both of which can dmg 300+

Nicely put. Necros got the weakest expert skills out there and are unable to counter any of the OP expert skills the other classes got like BD rush, shield, shaman shield, druid mega heal and so on. Heck necros expert skills are worse than other classes normal skills.

Nicely put. Necros got the weakest expert skills out there and are unable to counter any of the OP expert skills the other classes got like BD rush, shield, shaman shield, druid mega heal and so on. Heck necros expert skills are worse than other classes normal skills.

and again....i expect more of solution here but alas making 1 vs 1 endless topic again and again. these people never learn how their fav class works.

i see an idiot like you here too. you think necros are useless in hunting especially tower?, its the most wanted class. you cant start hard/heroic if you dont have necro in the party,  you cant start without necro in your party and you can never will unless you are a high amped with just a shaman in your party.. when will you ever learn that necro is a support n not meant for 1 vs 1 even if you beg to devs they wont change it that necro is still a support type.

that was my point in my previous post Necro is the most needed in MCs now but dev forgot them and now this class become rare, and you repost again it show most of elf players are #braincancer. priest should be a support type too

Please all ignore this tung guy, he is a nameless elf and cancer in forum, everything he posts is garbage and narrow minded bullcrap.

exactly  :lol:

i dont see whats wrong with them. they all can defend themselves by their own skills. you just cant see it, are you really playing necro?.

are you that naive .....i think u are the one who never played necros,cause u don't know them  well....

necro already have humstering(poison spit), you can use it while the target is sleeping. you cant make the damage bigger cuz magical damage always weaker than physical damage.

can't u understand english i meant that the shield of necros should have the possibility to stop stuns and the humstering like stuns (which stops u from using skills)

are you that naive .....i think u are the one who never played necros,cause u don't know them  well....can't u understand english i meant that the shield of necros should have the possibility to stop stuns and the humstering like stuns (which stops u from using skills)

necro's shield endurance depends on his magic attack and skill level. that would be OP for the shield that can stop any type of stun/disable, why? because when in war or next update point war(forgot its name) necro can easily slip through and kill them like texas chainsaw massacre. you should be wise to choose solution to make some balance skill, not like this cuz this is brainless. what you did just blaming n yelling at me, not finding a better solution. :facepalm:

because when in war or next update point war(forgot its name) necro can easily slip through and kill them like texas chainsaw massacre.  :facepalm:

Its so cool when someone makes a fool of themselves by themselves

necro's shield endurance depends on his magic attack and skill level. that would be OP for the shield that can stop any type of stun/disable, why? because when in war or next update point war(forgot its name) necro can easily slip through and kill them like texas chainsaw massacre. you should be wise to choose solution to make some balance skill, not like this cuz this is brainless. what you did just blaming n yelling at me, not finding a better solution. :facepalm:

no one said anything about 100% possibility to counter stuns but to give some posssibility like charge in barb and increase shields power a little it since all other characters has more dmg now....

no one said anything about 100% possibility to counter stuns but to give some posssibility like charge in barb and increase shields power a little it since all other characters has more dmg now....

no one told me its 100% possibility even with it, it would be an OP skill. increase it just a little bit sounds okay to me but  its just the same cuz necro magic attacks also has more damage now than previous update, with new weapons and upcoming weapons for arena .to me if devs can increase its shield output to 10% i think its fine to me but with stopping the stun/disable skills i dont think its a good idea.

Give up with this tung4, he never played anything else than BD, and he will never play a left behind class.

That's why he's desperatly trying to prove that everything is balanced and cool, he wouldn't disagree if BD receive a heal, and will alway talk about about every topic, without knowing anything about it.

I think that we should lock him inside the BD's class discussion

oh thats why he is always against necros ,cause before update necros could kill bd anytime eventhough bd was the most optimal class  ,,,lol so he is ok with the new optimal bd skills more stuns, dmg and even a shield which is almost better than necros .so they have the right to have skills which belong to healers but necros has no right in having at least one good stun and one with high dmg skills........

A bone shield that stops stuns snares and roots etc? Genius! Gives more survivability and more chance to kite, if this weren't to happen and the Necro's shield duration goes out and he is still stunned, snared etc... Thats a dead Necro.

oh thats why he is always against necros ,cause before update necros could kill bd anytime eventhough bd was the most optimal class  ,,,lol so he is ok with the new optimal bd skills more stuns, dmg and even a shield which is almost better than necros .so they have the right to have skills which belong to healers but necros has no right in having at least one good stun and one with high dmg skills........

Give up with this tung4, he never played anything else than BD, and he will never play a left behind class.

That's why he's desperatly trying to prove that everything is balanced and cool, he wouldn't disagree if BD receive a heal, and will alway talk about about every topic, without knowing anything about it.

I think that we should lock him inside the BD's class discussion

some people never learn :facepalm:, if this is about envy then read my signature cuz this is kinda sidetracked than what we discussed.

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=33060.0

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=48482.0

Oh and those are less 1% from the topics complains before expert update. See how far the "envy" of the BD bring them ?

So now please stop, leave peacefully, and we'll all be fine.

everytime people disagree with you, you always talk bad about them. everytime people agree eith you, you talked nice to them. even with a good reason i disagree with you, you always talk shits to me. i cant agree things that are not beneficial/balanced n you hate me. im not a mindless zombie. if i think its good then its good. if i thibk its bad i thnik its bad n ill come up with solution. what are you?, have you become a real nrcromancer that tries to get me agreeing with you by obeying your every command???!!!. ;D

they almost gave all characters at least one very good skill specially for elves almost all op skills .,,,,,now it is time to do some op skills for necros to come back in the game and who say necros are for support only is retarded and stupid .....if  they(game master) won't do anything then really it is gonna be the end of necros in warspear cause now necros are rare so in time they will disappear