Why The Reaper Didn't Succeed

100xp

the Reaper is very weak from level 1 - 26 

It only gets strong after you buy two new skills and make them 4/4

Maybe you're thinking this should be normal isn't it? It's a shame it's not that simple We have classes that are very strong from the first levels, Even the class that was included in the game with the reaper is a great example of this.

With the summoner I killed all the initial boses alone 

As for the Reaper, it almost made me want to give up leveling him, OK Let's go for the changes the Reaper needs 

Honestly I'm not going to suggest changes, I'm just going to say what his problem is The Reaper has difficulty staying alive in the initial levels, I know that the skill that increases the attack speed It's just there to help him transform faster But that's not what happens, He needs a way to transform faster or a way to stay alive until he transforms. If you could please fix this I would appreciate it And before I forget, the passive skill "Unwavering will" It's just USELESS 

I don't find problems when leveling, since from level 1 to 18 you must manage the free minions that are given to you and using xp pot perfectly should be enough to reach level 18 and from there with annihilation everything dies relatively fast this class as almost any kind of damage is not for beginner players due to the costs involved in uploading and building one and for veteran players buying this kind of things is not difficult at all.

now, why do i think this class is a failure? simple, the only class in this game with a limiter let's add to this a low survival rate and mainly a pitiful amount of aoe damage making this class not viable for use in mass fights, a mobility skill that makes you an easy target and a useless resistance skill with so many weak points it is more viable to build a chief that has none of these problems and doing almost the same damage when physically armed.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

On 12/1/2022 at 11:31 AM, SeaDemon said:

Não encontro problemas ao nivelar, pois do nível 1 ao 18 você deve gerenciar os lacaios gratuitos que são dados a você e usar o xp pot perfeitamente deve ser suficiente para atingir o nível 18 e a partir daí com a aniquilação tudo morre relativamente rápido nesta classe como quase qualquer tipo de dano não é para jogadores iniciantes devido aos custos envolvidos no upload e construção de um e para jogadores veteranos comprar esse tipo de coisa não é nada difícil.

agora, por que eu acho que esta classe é um fracasso? simples, a única classe desse jogo com um limitador vamos adicionar a isso uma baixa taxa de sobrevivência e principalmente uma quantidade lamentável de dano aoe tornando essa classe inviável para uso em lutas em massa, uma habilidade de mobilidade que o torna um alvo fácil e um inútil habilidade de resistência com tantos pontos fracos é mais viável construir um chefe que não tenha nenhum desses problemas e cause quase o mesmo dano quando armado fisicamente.

Traduzido com www.DeepL.com/Translator (versão gratuita)

ok, but you end up forgetting that not everything in the game revolves around massive battles there are equipment dungeons and pvp arenas for lower level, You have to understand that if you only look at veteran players You let out new players and that's a stupid mistake as most "old-timers" They stopped playing a long time ago and what keeps and will always keep the game are the new players YES it is crucial that new players keep playing the game and don't give up on it before they even get to know the game 

From your comment, you are the type of person who badmouths low-level players Even knowing that you were one of them and that if you didn't have something to help you in the beginning I wasn't even playing until today 

2 hours ago, 100xp said:

ok, but you end up forgetting that not everything in the game revolves around massive battles there are equipment dungeons and pvp arenas for lower level, You have to understand that if you only look at veteran players You let out new players and that's a stupid mistake as most "old-timers" They stopped playing a long time ago and what keeps and will always keep the game are the new players YES it is crucial that new players keep playing the game and don't give up on it before they even get to know the game 

I honestly don't understand your comment, what I said is that the reaper is not a recommended class for beginner players because of the costs of leveling and building one, this also implies for any damage class, now if someone newbie wants to upgrade one is free to do so I'm not saying no, but then if you have a bad experience due to its difficulty and low survivality you can't complain later, because all damage classes reach their best moment very late in the game.

Next, maybe the massive fights are not the only thing that the game focuses on, but they are what many guilds focus on, and if we were to focus on dg and events, where does the reaper stand out? He is not the best tank, he is not the best dps, I can't even say if he is the best skill caster so his inferiority to other classes like the hunter, the chief or even the rogue is evident. this also includes for arena because in arena being able to withstand a lot of damage while inflicting it is vital and being a reaper you need someone who always has your back or several books (something that many players especially f2p can't afford).

Edited by SeaDemon

3 hours ago, 100xp said:

From your comment, you are the type of person who badmouths low-level players Even knowing that you were one of them and that if you didn't have something to help you in the beginning I wasn't even playing until today

You are basing your opinion on a comment that you misunderstood and I don't know if there was even an intention to attack me and let me tell you that I am the kind of person that is willing to help anyone as long as they don't ask me for gold, things or that I have to travel half the world to kill something, I have helped many new players either with advice or quest if they are not far away and I even maintain friendships with many so this part of the comment is over in this discussion.