The range of charge hasn't changed

Deltaman

I am not sure wether this really is a bug, or if you just are writing irrelevant announcement information. But I will report it anyway.

Here is a quote from the official information, and it clearly says you changed something with the range of Charge. It was put under "Skill CHANGES"

Barbarian’s “Charge” now can be started from 2 yards distance

But of what I see, nothing with its range has changed. If what you planned to change actually changed, please clarify exactly what you changed. Because I can in no way understand what you did. (Except from that you increased the probability to stun).

Thank you in advance.

^ all true - somewhat

Give them time. It takes a few restarts for everything to become perfect (:

And yeah as far as my knowledge goes, charge has always needed a range of two yards

^ all true - somewhat

Give them time. It takes a few restarts for everything to become perfect (:

And yeah as far as my knowledge goes, charge has always needed a range of two yards

Maybe. And yes, it always has. But since it was cathegorized under "changes", I read it as that the minimum range would be removed, and maximum range changed to two. Or else, why the duck would it be considered a change!?!?

What about mage? You mentioned every skill ACTIVATING barrier, while what happens now is, every skill COUNTS towards activating barrier

I am not sure wether this really is a bug, or if you just are writing irrelevant announcement information. But I will report it anyway.

Here is a quote from the official information, and it clearly says you changed something with the range of Charge. It was put under "Skill CHANGES"

Barbarian’s “Charge” now can be started from 2 yards distance

But of what I see, nothing with its range has changed. If what you planned to change actually changed, please clarify exactly what you changed. Because I can in no way understand what you did. (Except from that you increased the probability to stun).

Thank you in advance.

I think ur connection bad  :( . u can't see em' actually.

hey roland...Why warcry's taunt never fix? :wacko:  i need the reason....

What about mage? You mentioned every skill ACTIVATING barrier, while what happens now is, every skill COUNTS towards activating barrier

ehm, every skill COUNTS, yes, this is how it works.

I think ur connection bad  :( . u can't see em' actually.

hey roland...Why warcry's taunt never fix? :wacko:  i need the reason....

taunt is working like it should.

It's 2 yards and wrong topic

Try testing it from 2yards (non bugged)

exactly. Tested it several times on 5/5, even stun has some good success chance.

ehm, every skill COUNTS, yes, this is how it works.

You used the wrong words on the Announcement topics then, haha

It's cool, thanks for the clarification

You used the wrong words on the Announcement topics then, haha

It's cool, thanks for the clarification

Oh, actually it's not my translation, I report this stuff :)

Oh, actually it's not my translation, I report this stuff :)

Ah, that's how it is  ;D

Well, if you may allow me, i'd suggest on the least an indicator on-screen on how many attacks more are needed to activate barrier.

Like, if you have 3/3 barrier (which requires 4 attacks), somewhere on the screen shows 0/4 or something. Would help at the least

Yes, ofc mine CAN be activated from 2 yards aswell as it always could!! But then why in the name of Garan did you adress it under skill changes!?!?!? I mean, seriously, how can you even get the translation so wrong?

Yes, ofc mine CAN be activated from 2 yards aswell as it always could!! But then why in the name of Garan did you adress it under skill changes!?!?!? Please, I really got disappointed when I found out you just were irrelevant.  :(

Ehm, I'm sorry, but Charge always worked from 3 yards, not 2.

Old requirement was 3-4 yards to use Charge. Now it is shortened to 2 yards and the stun chance is increased.

What's your problem

Ehm, just checked my barbarian, if I counted it right, it was actually two yards for Charge to be activated.

Got me freaked out ;D

Old requirement was 3-4 yards to use Charge. Now it is shortened to 2 yards and the stun chance is increased.

What's your problem

Hum, since when? My charge have always required only 2 yards. (The only thing you changed is the formulation, not the content)

Charge before update.

SC20140119-112446-1_zps5c72cde6.jpg?t=1390371620

Charge after update.

107867_.png

The information is wrong ,cuz I have charge 5/5 on lvl 18 barb, I could do from 3 yards :)

I think they left out to change the information :).

Try on mobs, n u will see

The information is wrong ,cuz I have charge 5/5 on lvl 18 barb, I could do from 3 yards :)

I think they left out to change the information :) .

Try on mobs, n u will see

Ok, I will.

Edit: Grr, maintenance 8 minutes early!

Ok, I ran all the way to the guradings and apparently I can now activate it from 2 yards, which is more than ONE yard away from the target, not two. So that's nice! But please, fix the description. It really got me confused for quite a while. After that you can just lock the topic. It no longer serves a purpose.