[2014.08.28] Meet update Warspear Online 4.2!

The number of PvP-zones on Ayvondil was increased. Now you can fight with opposite alliance players almost everywhere except for location with dungeon entrance and towns. Be glorious or be careful!

WARRR EVERYWHEREEEE  :diablo:

No t1, t2, t3 quests now  :bad:

Now it will take longer to level, that is bs! Not all of us want to spend our lives on here...  :facepalm:

Actually I'm kinda happy that high levels don't get t1 t2 t3 quests anymore, those quests were annoying, and since now you get more easy quests at new maps of ayvondil, I don't see how is that a problem ;D

Actually I'm kinda happy that high levels don't get t1 t2 t3 quests anymore, those quests were annoying, and since now you get more easy quests at new maps of ayvondil, I don't see how is that a problem ;D

Agree bro,t1-t3 quest are such a pain especially you are crowded with 10 players in an area collecting quest items lol..

2 Things I Hated This Update Are

1.You Guys Are Making Rogues Stronger Than Rangers.

2.Almost The Entire Ayvondil Now Becomes Warzone!! When you try to move out from Ayvondil T2 map ,you will be ganked by mcs or elves-_-"

Agree bro,t1-t3 quest are such a pain especially you are crowded with 10 players in an area collecting quest items lol..

2 Things I Hated This Update Are

1.You Guys Are Making Rogues Stronger Than Rangers.

2.Almost The Entire Ayvondil Now Becomes Warzone!! When you try to move out from Ayvondil T2 map ,you will be ganked by mcs or elves-_-"

Actually not everyone ganking, there are many wise people, im talking about Ayvondyl area. Agree that those no quests at t1-t3 sucks.. feeling the pain myself, but as someone said, we got easy quests at Ayvondyl, so we have nothing to worry about.