[2014.08.28] Meet update Warspear Online 4.2!

Peter_Munk

this is ♥♥♥♥in stupid , mc's can barley quest in ayvondil because elfs out number mc's , elfs treat the town exits like stairs .

i thought this was warspear online not call of duty , too many campers .

My Necro was stuck in Ayvondil. I can't open it. The game automatically closes when I try to access my Necro. What should I do? I play on Symbian.  : :

When you go up on requests for mcs players get lowering abilities of the paladin and druid, and I doubt that anyone has come up today on questioning the skils of the shama and rogue. Keep pretending to be blind ;);)

china is like an ally to russia nowadays.

heck, china even bought a lot of weapons from russia

so yeah, they got the priority when it comes to ws language.... :blush:

When you go up on requests for mcs players get lowering abilities of the paladin and druid, and I doubt that anyone has come up today on questioning the skils of the shama and rogue. Keep pretending to be blind ;) ;)

shaman and rogue are totally balanced and fair, as is warlock, there's a reason nobody complains about them.

A lot of bug to fix

We cant make pt at arena, how noob you

So what the sense of secret link of druid?

if you try to inv, the party option was dark so u cant click it,

Another bug

A lot of player didnt recieve blue or dailyquest at ghaspel, dinalt and somara camp, is this a tricks for mc so elf cant make gp from that lands that mention?

pls fix this asap, its been two days since i didnft recive quest,

And if thats the case at arena give us free book of oblivion so we cancel our skill from secret link so the points of skill is not useless,

If you dont want to fix it

Idk if mc face same problem too...

Hey Guys Paladin NooB Now,

(MC AND  :snorlax: LAUGH & HAPPY)

Wise Man : They will Never Make PALADIN Strong, in case they make a wrong calculation for pally skills, they will update and update again untill paladin become useless as always.

:tease: :wacko: :tease:

My lvl16 Necro is stick in Avyondil game crashes when i try open it. And i got laby quests at lvl16 is this the lvl when we get laby quests?

Guys the mage stun isn't supposed to be anything good... Mages shouldn't do pvp with hoping that the stun works. It's more like lvl1 blessing working: U don't thinks it's going to happen but if it does, it may help a bit.

that is a shit made the skill "saturation" of dk !!! spent all my money saved in long time to buy this garbage skill and a book of oblivion. And do not have enough information about the skill. I want my gold back.

My Necro was stuck in Ayvondil. I can't open it. The game automatically closes when I try to access my Necro. What should I do? I play on Symbian.  : :

Delete the app and download 4.2.0. It'll work. Same thing happened to me too.

Update : after playing 2-3 hours it's gonna happen again.

I guess only solution is install the game after several hours again.

They don't have any good symbian programmer i guess, Can't even make a bug free app. =O

OH MY GOD!! PLEASE DONT INCREASE STUPID PVP EVERWHERE ON AYVONDIL BECAUSE IT SO STUPID! I cant do my stupid tlalocs quest because of elf or mc blocked the ducking way xd

ITS NOT FUN AT ALL! :wacko: :wacko: :facepalm:

hi gm pls my account give back me iam 3years old player warspear.

i want (name  oneban staff +9 lvl20 druid)  (taherdj two handed axe +6 paladin)

(taherevil  swords +6  bd  lvl20)  (noooooobn staff +7  shaman lvl20)  all  in the us-sapphire 

plese  give me back  gmail- [email protected]  please  help  me :(

Go send ticket to support with  topic "my account was stolen". Don't spamming here. :bad:

Client 4.2 for Symbian working? ;D

Delete the app and download 4.2.0. It'll work. Same thing happened to me too.

Update : after playing 2-3 hours it's gonna happen again.

I guess only solution is install the game after several hours again.

They don't have any good symbian programmer i guess, Can't even make a bug free app. =O

Thank you for your suggestion. It worked! But I have a new problem regarding the client for Symbian OS. After I got my Necro out of Ayvondil, I go to Norlant Swamps to do quests but after I was teleported to Swamps, the game closed and once again I can't play my Necro. I re-downloaded the client and tried to access my character by I automatically closes.  :

It never happened before this 4.2 update.  :facepalm:

Thank you for your suggestion. It worked! But I have a new problem regarding the client for Symbian OS. After I got my Necro out of Ayvondil, I go to Norlant Swamps to do quests but after I was teleported to Swamps, the game closed and once again I can't play my Necro. I re-downloaded the client and tried to access my character by I automatically closes.  :

It never happened before this 4.2 update.  :facepalm:

Ik.. There's no way around this bug.

4.1 only crashed on cossings and 4.2 crashes on crossing and character selection.

I bet 4.3 will have 3 bugs.

Dev's what the duck  you are doing with symbian app?? *z*

Seriously,about shatters.

Does the stun % increase within the skill level?

How long does the stun last?

What is the % of the stun on shatters?

Seriously,about shatters.

Does the stun % increase within the skill level?

How long does the stun last?

What is the % of the stun on shatters?

we never provided any exact percentage of any skill.

Yes, it's increasing a bit. Duration of stun is increasing from 1 sec to 2.5 sec