[2014.08.28] Meet update Warspear Online 4.2!

Peter_Munk

e

:shout: PLease fix symbian auto exit at crossings. My Friend Healverin (necro at us sapphire) always getting disconnect on crosslines, its killing him at lab and tower please fix it please :shout:

Thanks

dont take him lab if he keeps crash :nea:

now on past :rofl:

:shout: PLease fix symbian auto exit at crossings. My Friend Healverin (necro at us sapphire) always getting disconnect on crosslines, its killing him at lab and tower please fix it please :shout:

Thanks

:facepalm:  i am having the same problem...  :mega_shok:  it feel like suciding..  :bad:  hope devs consider ur friend problem...  ;)

Warlock

Active time of Dark Circle was increased, but the number of players which can get under it’s effect was limited and now depends on skill level.

LIE. Active time was not increased, but effect is now limited. Not like other AoE stuns.

:good:

Well done with the Chinese Language. How come I never see anything for Turkish people?

- The most used fansite in forum = Turkish Forum

- Over thousands of players that are Turkish.

- Many Turkish players who just leave because of this language problem.

- I was the first one here to suggest a language for Turkish people but they said that it will take too much of the memory.

- We said we could help it develop to Turkish but nobody cares.

- Believe me I see many Turkish players with Turkish players names in the first island and most of them just tell me they can't understand so they will leave.

- We also asked for a server though and I'm %100 sure that it will get one of the most popular servers in the game.

- People say there is no need for Turkish server because they can't open a server for each country. I suggest those people to know that Turkish people don't only live in Turkey but most of the other countries too and there are over 200 million Turkish people in the world.

This is very very dissapointing, well done. I'm sure the only thing you will now say is for us to wait for the new announcements as you said before.

:bad: :bad: :bad: Additional changes:

Now game clients for iOS and Android are packed with Chinese language as well! You are welcome, players from China :)

Well done with the Chinese Language. How come I never see anything for Turkish people?

- The most used fansite in forum = Turkish Forum

- Over thousands of players that are Turkish.

- Many Turkish players who just leave because of this language problem.

- I was the first one here to suggest a language for Turkish people but they said that it will take too much of the memory.

- We said we could help it develop to Turkish but nobody cares.

- Believe me I see many Turkish players with Turkish players names in the first island and most of them just tell me they can't understand so they will leave.

- We also asked for a server though and I'm %100 sure that it will get one of the most popular servers in the game.

- People say there is no need for Turkish server because they can't open a server for each country. I suggest those people to know that Turkish people don't only live in Turkey but most of the other countries too and there are over 200 million Turkish people in the world.

This is very very dissapointing, well done. I'm sure the only thing you will now say is for us to wait for the new announcements as you said before.

Client for iOS is available in AppStore, welcome!

welcome..

welcome..

guys, I'm sorry, no disrespect or something, but we have no plans in the near future for other localizations. Chinese one was made long time ago and working separately from others.

Dev ..im a poor man...im using symbian phone...success to install but when i open the icon of ws ....didnt runnning,,,on my device devs help me nokia e71 s60 3rd some one til me need to hack my phone but how...i dont know to hack my phone...please dev help me..

guys, I'm sorry, no disrespect or something, but we have no plans in the near future for other localizations. Chinese one was made long time ago and working separately from others.

Just never forget that there were as much as Turkish people playing this game. Thank you for everything.

And current maintenance for?

Russian server crashed, found the problem.

Just never forget that there were as much as Turkish people playing this game. Thank you for everything.

we never forget, but localization is rather difficult and expensive process.

Alright, hope it's nothing serious.

Meanwhile, will quests be resetted?

And, the more the level we have the less dailies we receive from Irselnort? Sorry for going offtopic here

we never forget, but localization is rather difficult and expensive process.

Expensive? We will do it as Turkish moderators if thats a problem for you. And it won't be difficult for us but it will take 6 months maximum. I have translated many English books to Turkish before so this won't be something new for me and the other moderator is also as good as me for this situation.

Alright, hope it's nothing serious.

Meanwhile, will quests be resetted?

And, the more the level we have the less dailies we receive from Irselnort? Sorry for going offtopic here

Dunno about quests, we'll see.

And yes about Irselnort, group of initial quests on Irselnort was removed for 21+ level characters

Dunno about quests, we'll see.

And yes about Irselnort, group of initial quests on Irselnort was removed for 21+ level characters

Please r0land give an answer to my question. We can do it freely and only for our Warspear Online game to develop. And for our Turkish players ofcourse.

I think, we re very appreciate to this game. but the results.. Time is retired time

Android client 4.2.1 .apk is available on our websites, crash issue was fixed, please download it.

When symbian have 4.2.1? Please fix it crash and we need run installation apps have data update/without download patching data.

Para cuando la actualización para el idioma español? Ya que hay muchos usuarios de latino américa jugando al juego algunos entienden y otros no el idioma ingles, portugués, polaco y ahora asiático.

Como han hecho la actualización para el idioma Asiático estaría muy bueno que le pusieran el idioma español al juego eso ayudaría a muchos usuarios. Muchas gracias :)

Hi Devs Roland, About patch data update 2kb symbian have problem again. Still many crash and Cant play this game, ty.

sanırım mesaileri btti cevap yazmıolar  ::)

this is duckin stupid , mc's can barley quest in ayvondil because elfs out number mc's , elfs treat the town exits like stairs .

i thought this was warspear online not call of duty , too many campers .

Guys, don't panic, we are doing everything to finish this maintenance as fast as possible.

lol all human panic in here :D