[2014.08.28] Meet update Warspear Online 4.2!

Peter_Munk

sorry i cant buy android. Because i'm  poor human :). That why i'm alwasy hope to symbian. If symbian gone i'm not play this game again :) even i'm poor human i'm always be cheerful to live in this world :) i'm poor but i'm not like you. Alwasy chide other human or technological

Exactly and He thinks he can just shut up others who don't have enough money. :(  he may be a pro in game but I bet he is a fatty shit in rl life.

Lol im loving mc complaints...!!! About more elfs then mc but did you see the wars around (m4 t2) elf were killing incoming mc to new town. And was killing in quest area lol its all about parties now in m4 walk solo u will die lol thats to both elf and mc....!! I have just 1 thing so say ""Bring The War Noob""

I just want to know the time, I was afraid to see the message and not put tiempo.plis roland how long I have to wait I have little to level 23: *

GM u stolen all my quests in t1 t2 and t3! I wish u will give me a great knowkedge pots cause i have not reported the quests disappeared!

:mega_shok: 

GM u stolen all my quests in t1 t2 and t3! I wish u will give me a great knowkedge pots cause i have not reported the quests disappeared!

same to me i had 35 quests..

Stop complaining mages they actually gave u an add on .... for us dks they removed hp regen from saturation and gave us 10% life steal....the skill still has hp sacrifice and the skill cooldown and duration have a time difference of about 5-10secs so please stop complaining :unknw:

What the heck, players too addicted and purely impatient, can't breathe without playing.  :crazy: Can you please wash the dishes while waiting?

true :bad:

It's good to see that de won't have to do the whole irselnort quest anymore ::)

But still, you should have tell us about this decision. Some peoples had many quest ready, it tooks a lot of time.

Or let us report the quest, and do something so they don't appear anymore. Many items useless on my bag now /:

me too lose all my dailys from t1 to t3  :bad:  .... WTF?? what do you do about that R0land??

and how longs its OFF servers? just 20-30 min or will be  3 hours??  :search:

Chicos, NX se asuste, independientemente ESTAMOS Haciendo TODO lo Posible, párr this Terminar Mantenimiento LO MAS rápido posible.

[/ quote] mayo Sirve No. MUC ho es sectaria ALGO ALGO. Might Roland aclara iselort misión Por Que N º aparece.

changalanga ching chang chung?

be noob in bb code no can quote jjaa jaa

what language is that really :crazy:

:shout: PLease fix symbian auto exit at crossings. My Friend Healverin (necro at us sapphire) always getting disconnect on crosslines, its killing him at lab and tower please fix it please :shout:

Thanks

Guys, don't panic, we are doing everything to finish this maintenance as fast as possible.

ofc people will panic coz you dont give estimated time on when to finish this maint  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: