[2014.08.28] Meet update Warspear Online 4.2!

Peter_Munk

So someone is noob who dont have mc to revive and buy pots and die from someone who have 10 sets pot and 10 sets revive so stupid to coll someone noob

Noob to me is a player who can't play there charactor right and no jack s**t about the game or what there doing lol....... also they dont take advise and do it there own way :)

In this game noob is a person who doesnt know how to play with a class they chose, and pro is who have great knowledge of class,skills,gear, and has strategy for playing with that class.

In this game noob is a person who doesnt know how to play with a class they chose, and pro is who have great knowledge of class,skills,gear, and has strategy for playing with that class.

Agreeee :drinks:

Barb I can do more with 4/4 war cry and pots scrolls I guess. Not to mention lol 20th gear. This 18 + shield arena

Nah i dont belive you have 10k def.......  :shok: :shok: :facepalm: :facepalm:

symbian bug... Type: when heros pass another next side of map the game close down by itself.. Thats easy to fix.. Come on.. Take whatever time takes.. Just fix it plz..

omg fix it noobs...

The number of PvP-zones on Ayvondil was increased. Now you can fight with opposite alliance players almost everywhere except for location with dungeon entrance and towns. Be glorious or be careful!

WARRR EVERYWHEREEEE  :diablo:

No t1, t2, t3 quests now  :bad:

Now it will take longer to level, that is bs! Not all of us want to spend our lives on here...  :facepalm:

Actually I'm kinda happy that high levels don't get t1 t2 t3 quests anymore, those quests were annoying, and since now you get more easy quests at new maps of ayvondil, I don't see how is that a problem ;D

Actually I'm kinda happy that high levels don't get t1 t2 t3 quests anymore, those quests were annoying, and since now you get more easy quests at new maps of ayvondil, I don't see how is that a problem ;D

Agree bro,t1-t3 quest are such a pain especially you are crowded with 10 players in an area collecting quest items lol..

2 Things I Hated This Update Are

1.You Guys Are Making Rogues Stronger Than Rangers.

2.Almost The Entire Ayvondil Now Becomes Warzone!! When you try to move out from Ayvondil T2 map ,you will be ganked by mcs or elves-_-"

Stone Shatters has a little

chance to stun enemies.

I kill ~200 mobs, my fiends same and "stun" does not work. I know, little chance,but that such a small? :facepalm: This stun is only marketing gimmick or joke? Devs,mage need stun-"real",not lottery. :(

Devs why removed t1 t2 t3 daily quests  :cray:  now we how take level ?    With t1-t3 quest with elixir knowledge lv up hard ... now removed most hard  :sorry: :sorry:  PLEASE back daily quests lv14 -lv20 hard up if not have quest :cray:

why active time of dark circle didnt increase?

why saturation still make you lose hp to cast? it better give dk 100% life steal!

Agree bro,t1-t3 quest are such a pain especially you are crowded with 10 players in an area collecting quest items lol..

2 Things I Hated This Update Are

1.You Guys Are Making Rogues Stronger Than Rangers.

2.Almost The Entire Ayvondil Now Becomes Warzone!! When you try to move out from Ayvondil T2 map ,you will be ganked by mcs or elves-_-"

Actually not everyone ganking, there are many wise people, im talking about Ayvondyl area. Agree that those no quests at t1-t3 sucks.. feeling the pain myself, but as someone said, we got easy quests at Ayvondyl, so we have nothing to worry about.