[2014.08.28] Meet update Warspear Online 4.2!

Peter_Munk

3 hours for update lol its joke ,

Pour les joueurs français donner moi vos nom de personnages serveur est class

Merci  8) :good:

You should be happy that dews told you all about the real time.. At first was 1hour, 2hour and everyone was complaining that they took too long.. So be proud of them, its the progress

Then I made lemon cupcakes e.e I ate almost all, I get  time for cry  because I look fat jk xd and even, we still with this? Gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg heuehueheuehuwhwuehuehwuwhhwuehehuehuehwhwuhwhwuehuehw

Then I made lemon cupcakes e.e I ate almost all, I get  time for cry  because I look fat jk xd and even, we still with this? Gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg heuehueheuehuwhwuehuehwuwhhwuehehuehuehwhwuhwhwuehuehw

awwwwww

I also eaten, was at shop  :crazy:

LOL 8)

no, we need three hours at least to make it available both as a server and as a client.

so lame  :facepalm:  more than 4 hours now