[2014.08.28] Meet update Warspear Online 4.2!

Peter_Munk

what id like to know is in which update will u be doing something about the foul mouthed open chat gay bashing and racism that runs wild on this game. dont get me wrong i block chat . im blonde not stupid .but at some point u gotta use chat to progress. and its simply sickening. idk how many ppl share this opinion. but ik 5 girls from my sorority that stopped playing . just wondering ?

Ignore function exists for a reason???

After starting game servers you can start playing new version of Warspear Online! Players who finished all quests in Maliat will get an access to new tasks in the land of Tlaloks.

do we have to get full maliat reputation  to enter new island . i.e 5000 maliat

Ignore function exists for a reason???

still doents mean it needs to exist . u got ppl openly talking about sex with mothers and worse goats , elephants etc.. idk ud think as much as the game cost to play it have more class . i was just wondering :)

Well done with the Chinese Language. How come I never see anything for Turkish people?

- The most used fansite in forum = Turkish Forum

- Over thousands of players that are Turkish.

- Many Turkish players who just leave because of this language problem.

- I was the first one here to suggest a language for Turkish people but they said that it will take too much of the memory.

- We said we could help it develop to Turkish but nobody cares.

- Believe me I see many Turkish players with Turkish players names in the first island and most of them just tell me they can't understand so they will leave.

- We also asked for a server though and I'm %100 sure that it will get one of the most popular servers in the game.

- People say there is no need for Turkish server because they can't open a server for each country. I suggest those people to know that Turkish people don't only live in Turkey but most of the other countries too and there are over 200 million Turkish people in the world.

This is very very dissapointing, well done. I'm sure the only thing you will now say is for us to wait for the new announcements as you said before.

still doents mean it needs to exist . u got ppl openly talking about sex with mothers and worse goats , elephants etc.. idk ud think as much as the game cost to play it have more class . i was just wondering :)

Lolwut? If you are so easily offended, just ignore those people, it's simple.

Welcome to the internet

You said you're blonde but not stupid but this proved otherwise

Just deal with it

what id like to know is in which update will u be doing something about the foul mouthed open chat gay bashing and racism that runs wild on this game. dont get me wrong i block chat . im blonde not stupid .but at some point u gotta use chat to progress. and its simply sickening. idk how many ppl share this opinion. but ik 5 girls from my sorority that stopped playing . just wondering ?

Sorority girls play Ws?!?! :mega_shok: :spiteful: :shok: :spiteful: :shok: :mega_shok: :shok:

You said you're blonde but not stupid but this proved otherwise

Just deal with it

dang brah, du u huve ans ide hoiuw. ofendding its then .pepel lanuage

u ppl took my suggestion the wrong way. I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THEY WERE AWARE IT EXISTED. and if u ppl dont think the game would be better without all that silly shit clogging chat traffic. then ill stfu!!!again i wasnt directing this to no one . merely putting it in an update category. uk my suggestions are welcome ? its sickening period !! imo and just something id like to see addressed thats all. peter seems to be the update guy . i was making a suggestion thats all. nothing more .

u ppl took my suggestion the wrong way. I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THEY WERE AWARE IT EXISTED. and if u ppl dont think the game would be better without all that silly shit clogging chat traffic. then ill stfu!!!again i wasnt directing this to no one . merely putting it in an update category. uk my suggestions are welcome ? its sickening period !! imo and just something id like to see addressed thats all. peter seems to be the update guy . i was making a suggestion thats all. nothing more .

Chill, don't take it serious. Told you that ingame too  ;D

dang brah, du u huve ans ide hoiuw. ofendding its then .pepel lanuage

Nah sis

That english  :bad:

It's called "on purpose".

Well of course they are aware of it. It is the internet! But seriously, actually I don't think anyone really gives a shit.

i was just posting my opinon on an update category that id like them to look at .thats all. ik its internet . ik its world wide. cause some ppl care

I agree.... many people talk shit in game.. and i know gm can't do anything about it....

once i was using my >> 13 year old 

i don't know wtf.. those idiots thinking they were teaching a boy just 13 years old  :crazy:

god bless it was me using my brothers char  :wacko: 

I fear these players are having bad impact on the kids playing this game... but its not an ISSUE which GM can handle , people need to understand how to act wise  :bad:

Sooooooooooooooo, servers coming back in about three hours (you with abstinence crisis, go watch animes :) ). Btw, why my bro Xherodark is never online when we have maintenance. :

Well done with the Chinese Language. How come I never see anything for Turkish people?

- I was the first one here to suggest a language for Turkish people but they said that it will take too much of the memory.

- Believe me I see many Turkish players with Turkish players names in the first island and most of them just tell me they can't understand so they will leave.

- We also asked for a server though and I'm %100 sure that it will get one of the most popular servers in the game.

- People say there is no need for Turkish server because they can't open a server for each country. I suggest those people to know that Turkish people don't only live in Turkey but most of the other countries too and there are over 200 million Turkish people in the world.

This is very very dissapointing, well done. I'm sure the only thing you will now say is for us to wait for the new announcements as you said before.

Good word AIGRID !

We re waiting 1 years ago, i always is say ''When is coming Turkish Language?'' but result..

Thank you, thank you, thank you ! If u want see our board http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?board=53.0

Btw, why my bro Xherodark is never online when we have maintenance. :

Your "bro" didn't read the rules properly and is gone missing. Permanently.

Turkish are nice people, they should have they own server or at least a game client of their language. Good luck at that Legionn! :)

Damnit make heroic garden compulsory its not even hard and i hate skipping a storyline. And alot of elfs too lazy go go heroic garden on eu.  ::'(

:give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: 

And another thing, i hope you are maintaining the health and wellbeing of our precious characters during this update, i hope you have provided adequate food and beverages so they can stay comfortable during this turmoil, it must be difficult living in a world that is changing every other month :

i am starting a charity called "Avatars united" Donate 2 signs a day to ensure these poor suffering characters get the help they deserve. Plz contact me here or in game via the the characters in my signature to donate. Every little helps. Thank you.

I cont ondetstand soma af tha last poast dat blonde, sorry, lost, some, intelligence.

Bored.

seems u lost alot of intelligence hun u forgot how to spell