[2014.08.28] Meet update Warspear Online 4.2!

Peter_Munk

So the 15% def increase will be like (e.g. you have 10% defence and with shield u get +15% what means = 25%) or like this (e.g. you have 1000 of any deffense thus 15% increase and you get +150 meaning a 1150 deffense at all)?#AIGRIND

the second point.

No new expert skills this update, but yes, you will get one skill point by reaching level 24.

I hope that when I reach 24poziom will be updated with new skills ;)

Hi Team,

In this update we are doing quite briliant job on expert skill.

Can you please reconsider elusive threat, and payback.

Elusive threat after nurf is only good with enemy char, however on mob and bosses it is almost useless. Make it 100% effective on all at cost of fix ticking dmg which also steals mana. Atleast then it will deserve the right to be called expert skill.

Payback: Only nameSound great but it is a actual waste, for below reasons.

Skill says it deal double dmg when enemy/mob/boss hp is less than 20% and have cooldown 40sec.

In case of mob usually 20% hp is like 200 so why we need double dmg when ur normal attack is 300 which hits mob before even u can use this skill.

Same goes with enemy char 20% will be like max 800 and  u cant keep caluclatin their hp to best use this skill. Oncr used forget about second time using it coz by that time either u dead or enemy is dead.

In case of boss mostly it will be dodged and before u use it next boss is already dead.

Request you to please address this concerns.

Thanks and regards.

So we need to finish Rooting Garden Hard for the Tlalocs? Im done only normal : btw how high reputation you need for hard?

1760 maliats

Interesting update, new boss , skills* ,  made me think for lvl up xD, I gonna play a bit , main reason just for my olds friends.

Forget to add about druid tornadi skill. Agian here we have some pain areas.

We can totally compare this expert skill with shamans basic skill earthquake.

Earthquake being basic skill is more effective than expert skill tornedo. Other benifits of eartquake over tornedo,Better dmg, greater aoe, less energy cost, stun time is high, u dont have to spend 40k. When it is not even close to earthquake which is base skill we should not count tornedo in expert skill. Hope i was able to make a point here.

When are you going to fix crafting? Costs a crafter roughly 1.2-1.6 million to make a staff worth 100k. Crafting is a damn joke. Even the dbl production license doesn't work if ur making equip or weapon. So heads up ppl don't ever waste your time or gold on that pathetically worthless skill.

Earthquake being basic skill is more effective than expert skill tornedo. Other benifits of eartquake over tornedo,Better dmg, greater aoe, less energy cost, stun time is high, u dont have to spend 40k. When it is not even close to earthquake which is base skill we should not count tornedo in expert skill. Hope i was able to make a point here.

Druid root is better than all of necromancer expert skills. So by this logic do we need to nerf root?  :wacko:

you forgot ranger they should have topol ballistic missiles and paladin should have nuclear bomb.

Druid root is better than all of necromancer expert skills. So by this logic do we need to nerf root?  :wacko:

Sorry man my sympathies with you. I totally agrre with you on necros, all of their skill need to be reworked. Day by day necro becoming weakest class. May garhan bless necros

what id like to know is in which update will u be doing something about the foul mouthed open chat gay bashing and racism that runs wild on this game. dont get me wrong i block chat . im blonde not stupid .but at some point u gotta use chat to progress. and its simply sickening. idk how many ppl share this opinion. but ik 5 girls from my sorority that stopped playing . just wondering ?