[2012.02.16] Planned server maintenance

Kuzmitch

Dear players.

Today at 16-00 (MSK) time will be carried out planned preventive maintenance of servers and they will not be available for 1 hour.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

hey kuz again and last post for u  :good:

we knw u dont bother to see our pleading posts instead of making money and finding  new ways to collect income with every single update

do remember everything is not money u hv to win hearts of pplz playing ws if u r the owner u earn frm us

yesterday 12 indians left this game and u must find out the reason  :facepalm:

anywayz if a person is not interested in looking after their their customers he may 1 by 1 go on loosing them

thx if u watching this post

bye all of my friends , sry for my mistakes enjoyed playing with u all

i quit :facepalm:

oh how Funny...i am more sad that you not even giving atention on problems.All i see w.s is just making good money now.Neither hearing players problem nor issues.Its not sarcasm its true and this is what you don't like.

• Developer

Servers are online already.

Maintenance was for detecting all current troubles for future fixing.

Thanks for the patience.

i quit :facepalm:

Dont u guys realize that quitting aint the solution to ur whines?

And even if a lot of old player quit, there would be more New players that will play, its a cycle. And soon the old players would be forgotten and replaced by new and better  payers . . err . . players.

Quitters never win. :D

Dont u guys realize that quitting aint the solution to ur whines?

And even if a lot of old player quit, there would be more New players that will play, its a cycle. And soon the old players would be forgotten and replaced by new and better  payers . . err . . players.

Quitters never win. :D

Yeah right.... The truth is  developers dont need lots of player to play this game. They need is a player that they can give them income by buying miracle coin. This is rich vs. Rich..  and devs dont care for those who quit.

Olá, sou um jogador brasileiro, e queria saber quando fica disponivel novamente os pagamento por SMS de Miracle Coins.

Todos precisamos disso, está fazendo muita falta esse serviço, e eu acredito que boa parte dos jogadores de Warspear é brasileiro pelo que tenho visto no jogo, então, por favor precisamos de Miracle Coins. Obrigado

______

Hello, I'm a Brazilian player, and was wondering when it is available again payment by SMS Miracle Coins.

All we need it, is doing really miss this service, and I believe that most of the players are Brazilian Warspear from what I've seen in the game, so please we need Miracle Coins. Thank you.

Razac and Razacii

First: I am a man, unless you are gay, to call me "hot"(Gostosa);

Second: try to write right before you post;

Third and last: try not being a virgin before you call someone for that kind of language.

Thank you.  ;)

Fiza, i agree. Im useless here too. So this game useleff for me. I wud insist most of u guys, its not the game i used to play 6 months ago. The rendezvous is only between rich and poor(in case of mc). Frst thing i have mcoin payment issues. And second thing i wont waste my hard earned money on a game (not daddys money). Money can only be spent to a limit. Its crazy how u keep buyin mcoins like 100$ to  10 1 equip, then rest 8-10 equips.. And find new equip and keep doing it on n on. Better wake up before u get addicted and its too late..

ik, either i will b banned or this comment b deleted. But for wt its worth, it was fun before amplify came, and really worth buying mshop stuff. Greed always ends bad, same happenin to this game. It was fun playin with all you and i respect all big names n small, who made my stay worth here.

frm what i have seen, on us-server, elf side, there's nt gonna b any pro who hlps lv8-lv16 all quests any time, after me(even tho they r always free). Bcz thy always in trouble of buying stuff n cheating eachother. They brought evil into the game.

Believe me if get all bg all +10 and after a year they bring 100mc=30$ u guys will still try to buy it, cz there b new sets again n need amplify all time. dnt get slave to just a game. its meant for fun. and not the mental pain what they are feeding us now. Thy changed the name, and the game...

Mr. Kuzmitch dnt emotionaly blackmail us. Udk how so many people literally cry in game for stuff. We've had enuf of sharing tears for past 2 months.

its nt the best game, bt it was 8 mnths ago.

peice.

Adios,

Stef n rax

Raxit=18=bd carvan wall of ws1.0

Gagalady=18=uberdruid

Xmetronx=18=archer mckilla/dj of radio warspear 2.0-2.8

I think this game has never been nor will be the best I've played, but it surely is good and to spend time quietly when not working or in college.

I surely do not have the game as a priority. But I admit it without having to play something, how can I say, "pay" as the mc coins is difficult.

I play RuneScape to 8 years and the time that the mod implement new things and new methods to acquire the member's very fast, why? The winner here because they are, they live it.

So, as I said Brazilians need to pay by sms by simply fate that be easy. Most are under age and do not have permission to use the credit card of the parents. In my case, as not depend on them, could buy the card, but I do not because of my cell phone plan is too high, and I have left over every credidos not score even then it makes sense to spend more money.

It Pensen moderators, who pays the wages of you are gamers, and in Brazil there are many, believe me.

Razac and Razacii

I think many players will b happy if the pricE of repair scroll is brought down to 9mc. Coz most of us buy 5-10 scrolls everyday . Now am forced to spend 2.5K on repair. :facepalm: