pro BD gear????

KingCree

I'm Kingcree us sapphire I want to be the best BD in my server... And I will be! But I wanted to know what gear I need to be the best. MUST PROS WONT TALK TO ME :( but what ever.. So that leads me here. I really need to know what weps armor enchants Blah blah blah so I can show ppl in not kidding around >:[

once in pro I wanna help others who want the same as me.

I WONT STOP, I WILL BE THE BEST BD WATCH ME!!!!

ty to those who will help me

I'm Kingcree us sapphire I want to be the best BD in my server... And I will be! But I wanted to know what gear I need to be the best. MUST PROS WONT TALK TO ME :( but what ever.. So that leads me here. I really need to know what weps armor enchants Blah blah blah so I can show ppl in not kidding around >:[

once in pro I wanna help others who want the same as me.

I WONT STOP, I WILL BE THE BEST BD WATCH ME!!!!

ty to those who will help me

please dont create multiple topics. we have discussed this many times. please use search engine.

Or u can just lock this page I'm sorry for re-posting this topic, and I want to point out your section of words were kinda uncalled for seeing that I'm kinda new to that forum, and blind to alot of things that are posted. Next time a friendly link could have been a better approach. (just for future reference) have a good day/night tho :)

Well, if you're looking to use your BD for PVP then arena armour is essential for the high resilience and critical it gives, as well as decent amounts of HP. Don't forget you don't have to use all of the pieces, mixing with armour from other sets (such as Killing Whisper or Divine Defence) can often be beneficial as you can balance out your stats to make a good all-round BD. To get a set bonus you need at least 2 pieces of the set, 4 pieces for the second bonus.

As far as enchantments go, I would say use resilience runes on the belt, chestplate and boots, use penetration on rings, parry on cloak and depending on your critical and accuracy, choose whichever is lowest to put on amulet (Balancing your stats is good!). If you have under 3k Health put HP runes on your amulet. If you have only 5 energy regeneration then put it on your belt.

When deciding what weapons to use it really depends on what you prefer. If you want to hit fast then use daggers. Of course the drawback is less damage. Most 1h swords have parry so if you want to be strong vs. melee, and maintain good damage and DPS, use swords. Axes have awesome damage but hit the slowest. Axes usually have penetration which cuts through defence. Most BDs nowadays use axes.

Finally, light armour and daggers aren't commonly used on BD, however, I've seen pro BDs who use these such as Hamstring; high amped light armour with high amped daggers give awesome stats and are great in PVP. Hope I helped a little :)

• 2 weeks later...

we discused it, btw if you want to atck normally (like pvping a dmgr) use brave warrirs set or dark skies, but if you want to pvp an sorrcer you need to wear divine defence set so if you wanted to be a pro you need to get these sets

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for all the help! :give_rose: since I posted this I do 528 now I use axe and sword.  8)

I have full arena, full he, and full dd. I'm working on get kw now. I most likely use my dd armor for now cuz I spend money on buying armor, And amping weps. I still plan on being the best BD. I don't know how far I have to go but ik I'm getting there. :search:

Thanks for all the help! :give_rose: since I posted this I do 528 now I use axe and sword.  8)

I have full arena, full he, and full dd. I'm working on get kw now. I most likely use my dd armor for now cuz I spend money on buying armor, And amping weps. I still plan on being the best BD. I don't know how far I have to go but ik I'm getting there. :search:

wow armour collector 8). sometimes high amped armour and weapons cant save you, you need better tactics to beat your enemy. try to set your skill carefully. im lv 22 and my skill build is lv 5 flash, lv 5 ham, lv 3 sap, lv 2 shield, lv 2 rush and lv 2 sonic boom( i like to make it lv 1 but i dont have enough money to buy the book and make lv 3 rush). stun is a must, cuz we need to beat shaman and warlock without make them do anything. good thing devs made these skills. :good:

• 2 months later...

nice, keep going further  :good:  :good: