It's me the original SneakyMe - Coming back MC side - Starting "FearClan".......

OgSneakyMe

As the subject says I'm back playing and on MC side!  :diablo: :drinks:

Feels good to be back!!!! So much has changed lol, good to see a lot of the old players still playing ;)

*The Level Requirement lvl 17+ (DK/BARB only for now)- Must help guldies when needed, able to attend guild farm's, guild pvp raids, must be loyal (Real big one for me) etc...I will post more information ASAP.  Fear will also help out in the community as before with CL quests, regular quests, Item giveaways, etc..

*WE ARE BUILDING FROM THE GROUND UP, BUT WE ARE ALREADY OFF TO A SOLID START :aggressive: :drinks:

Guild Website: fearclan.guildlaunch.com

Thank you for your time~

omg sneky wel come back :drinks: all elfs beware the legond is back :yahoo:

Heya Neelam!!!!! How you been? Thank you! Good to be back, so much has changed :o Been looking for Chronoz, Eriii, etc...But heard a bunch of people stopped playing a while ago :/ - You still active?

You should post in Guild section. Not in here.

Welcome back sneaky  :) hope u gdluck in ur guild, had some gd times in ur elf guild ur the reason i created guild launch site xD

You should post in Guild section. Not in here.

This was kinda a mixture between letting my friends and such know that I'm back playing and that I'm starting the guild back up, so honestly I think it's fine where it's at, if Mod's want to move it that's fine....

Welcome back sneaky  :) hope u gdluck in ur guild, had some gd times in ur elf guild ur the reason i created guild launch site xD

Heya bro! How you been man!? Been a LONG time, thanks bro, really appreciate it man, how's your guild going?  :good:

super and u :D?

Thats good to hear! I Been real good, just been real busy with my music career, hadn't had much time to play, got signed to 'Freeway Ricky Ross' aka The Real Rick Ross about 7 months ago, so things been kinda crazy around here, just got back from performing in Liberty, MO, got another show next Friday in Orlando, FL, etc....  and will be performing in France & Germany in January :D but ya miss playing a lot, so I'm back lol Poley,  Daciousx talked me into coming back as well lol.

Thats good to hear! I Been real good, just been real busy with my music career, hadn't had much time to play, got signed to 'Freeway Ricky Ross' aka The Real Rick Ross about 7 months ago, so things been kinda crazy around here, just got back from performing in Liberty, MO, got another show next Friday in Orlando, FL, etc....  and will be performing in France & Germany in January :D but ya miss playing a lot, so I'm back lol Poley,  Daciousx talked me into coming back as well lol.

great ;D ya i kinda have quited alrdy but i log here and there to chat , reason of quit : work , party , and other things in my life :,D finished my magister now and doing my practicum as chemistry/ english teacher in highschool ( oh lord cant wait to see these wannabe grownups ._.)

ya Daci pmed me alrdy :D  :snorlax: :snorlax:

OMG you really came back?! So long waited for this time :cray:  3 years... since you quit and went to play other mmorpg... Few weeks ago we were discusting with Volex about you xD Our legendary sneaky came back :tease: :yahoo:

great ;D ya i kinda have quited alrdy but i log here and there to chat , reason of quit : work , party , and other things in my life :,D finished my magister now and doing my practicum as chemistry/ english teacher in highschool ( oh lord cant wait to see these wannabe grownups ._.)

ya Daci pmed me alrdy :D  :snorlax: :snorlax:

I hear ya, that's awesome Poley congratulations on that!  :drinks:

OMG you really came back?! So long waited for this time :cray:  3 years... since you quit and went to play other mmorpg... Few weeks ago we were discusting with Volex about you xD Our legendary sneaky came back :tease: :yahoo:

Yup I'm back bro! I appreciate that man, feels good to be back bro, so much has changed, especially on MC side :D

Welcome back

Thank you bro!

As the subject says I'm back playing and on MC side!  :diablo: :drinks:

*The Level Requirement will be: lvl 15+ All Class's on MC/Forsaken - Must do quests daily for GP, help guldies when needed, able to attend guild farm's, guild pvp raids, must be loyal (Real big one for me) etc...I will post more information ASAP.  Fear will also help out in the community as before with CL quests, regular quests, Item giveaways, etc..

*If you have any questions you can pm me on here or In-game, as well as officer's of "Fear": Daciousx (lvl 20 Barb), Coolwhipz (lvl 22 Warlocks)/Coolbeans (lvl 20 Necro), Dvstate (lvl 22 Rogue)

Guild Website: fearguild.guildlaunch.com

Thank you for your time~

• 2 weeks later...